English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: Respuesta: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

150px-Gillingham_FC.png

Hello friends! I introduce myself as the new manager of Gillingham!

From Argentina will try to bring this humble club to the top of this prestigious championship.

Thank you for this opportunity' date=' especially to Wayne Harman (manager of Accrington Stanley) for sending the job application.[/b']

Welcome to this great 7046 community , Let me be among the first to welcome you here :)

You have a tough job on Gillengham , I dont know how familar you are with the players you have if you need any help with them then let me know :)

150px-Gillingham_FC.png

From Argentina will try to bring this humble club to the top of this prestigious championship.

Thank you for this opportunity' date=' especially to Wayne Harman (manager of Accrington Stanley) for sending the job application.[/b']

welcome to 7046

good to see you got off the waiting list.

good luck with your new challenge at GILLINGHAM

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Welcome :)
welcome to 7046

good to see you got off the waiting list.

good luck with your new challange at GILLINGHAM

Welcome to this great 7046 community ' date=' Let me be among the first to welcome you here :)

You have a tough job on Gillengham , I dont know how familar you are with the players you have if you need any help with them then let me know :)[/quote']

No prob m8' date=' good luck![/quote']

Thank you very much to all for seeing!!

@Dom Latouche, is really what you think, I'm not familiarizadon these players will gradually peropoco renewing the workforce, looking for players in South America, which are the ones that know best.

150px-Gillingham_FC.png

Welcome from Burnley mate! :)

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Two of 7046 division 1 title winners struggling at the bottom of the league' date=' coinsidence? or.. do SM like to make the fortunes of the winners a bit more difficult? Im of the latter opinion. Bit of a handycap just to even the playing field.

Youd know about that tho right dan? Youve won the division 1 title before havent you? oh... awkward :o:P

[/quote']

Haha You will be back to being the insignificant neighbors soon enough, Hope you don't do a Mo :)

Welcome Felixx, nice to have you on board.

Oh yeah I just deleted my inbox so cant reply to the message from Sjain, but no I am not interested in Erding for £8 mill & Miyachi, thanks for offer though.

Congratulations and good luck to Felixx on securing the Gills job.

Unsuccessful on this occasion, I would be very grateful if some kind soul could give me the heads up next time a vacancy arises.

I've bookmarked the Job Offers page on the 7046 Blog but would still welcome a PM if you can help get me in to this groovy GW...

Cheers,

ruts

Your just a one season wonder Shacky boy ' date=' I may have never won the title as of yet but at least im always fighting at the top unlike you losers. Your at the bottom becuase you deserve to be among with SOP.

And Dan wont win the title , He couldnt even beat Blackburn :D

Keep buying the Cardiff players mate and Everton city will be relegated quicker than you can say Cardiff :P[/quote']

Oh dom.. always the bridesmaid but never the bride :( i feel for you buddy! Keep telling us all how good your team are and how consistent you are and maybe, just maybe one day youl be able to get your hands on the title :P

As for me ive got that bad boy nicely on display in the ole trophy cabinet whatever happens B)

Haha You will be back to being the insignificant neighbors soon enough' date=' Hope you don't do a Mo :)

Welcome Felixx, nice to have you on board.

Haha thanks mate!

Oh and welcome felixx, my nan had a cat called that once, vicious little thing it was lol. Enjoy ledley on loan

OyA0Tsn.png

6e699bc1-d3d3-4911-8887-98f06db629d1_zps9958535b.jpg

TEAM OF THE DAY (week 4) added to the blog

TOTD Week 4 can be viewed here

http://ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/team-of-day-week-4.html

TOTD week 1,2,3, and 4 can be viewed here

http://ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/p/blog-page_22.html

just click a pitch to magnify image

Oh dom.. always the bridesmaid but never the bride :( i feel for you buddy! Keep telling us all how good your team are and how consistent you are and maybe' date=' just maybe one day youl be able to get your hands on the title :P

As for me ive got that bad boy nicely on display in the ole trophy cabinet whatever happens B)

Haha thanks mate!

Oh and welcome felixx, my nan had a cat called that once, vicious little thing it was lol. Enjoy ledley on loan[/quote']

My time will come , I do take great pride im no one season wonder and keep improving. Its only a matter of time before I win the big one and while you go back to fighting at the other end of the table. I do hope you enjoy your trophy as you will not win anymore.

I hope you , Mo and SOP go down. I will be a very happy man to see all my rivals collapse spectacularly. I dont like anyone to be honest.

I will beat that beat the greatest average side Bristol city on Saturday within an inch of their life's to prove we are serious contenders for the title. The bristol city match is important as ive decided I will not use any of there players as I dont settle for average B)

And yes ive had a lot of Coca cola B)

150px-Gillingham_FC.png

Will be checking in to see how my old team is doing now and again. Sorry that a lot of the team is transfer banned but I thought the new manager would prefer to have money to spend rather than a tiny squad with an expensive wage bill.

Nice to see Aspas make team of the week. Going to have to give the lad another start after that performance.

yes, he was excellent - scoring a hat-trick

great match for him, gives u a "nice" headache on who to play next.

OyA0Tsn.png

EC7046 BLOG WRITERS' WANTED

The OFFICIAL EC7046 BLOG is looking for writers' to join the existing team.

You will not be tied down with deadlines etc, you just add an article when you want to.

You can write about your team only - ONCE A MONTH - if you're busy elsewhere

ec7046newblogheader_zpsf6f7f78d.png

Just PM me your email address to get an invite to join, once you accept, you can write for the OFFICIAL 7046 BLOG

OyA0Tsn.png

maanagerlistbannernewblog_zps00f1997b.png

The latest MANAGER LIST can be viewed in the blog sidebar.

Just go to the blog and click on the MANAGER LIST banner

check to see if your current team is listed with your name, you can let me know if anyone is missed out or you prefer your nickname used etc.

OyA0Tsn.png

6e699bc1-d3d3-4911-8887-98f06db629d1_zps9958535b.jpg

TEAM OF THE DAY (week 4) added to the blog

TOTD Week 4 can be viewed here

http://ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/team-of-day-week-4.html

TOTD week 1' date='2,3, and 4 can be viewed here

[url']http://ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/p/blog-page_22.html[/url]

just click a pitch to magnify image

Great to see 2 Aston Villa players in the TOTW :)

My time will come ' date=' I do take great pride im no one season wonder and keep improving. Its only a matter of time before I win the big one and while you go back to fighting at the other end of the table. I do hope you enjoy your trophy as you will not win anymore.

I hope you , Mo and SOP go down. I will be a very happy man to see all my rivals collapse spectacularly. I dont like anyone to be honest.

I will beat that beat the greatest average side Bristol city on Saturday within an inch of their life's to prove we are serious contenders for the title. The bristol city match is important as ive decided I will not use any of there players as I dont settle for average B)

And yes ive had a lot of Coca cola B)[/quote']

Woahhhh...maybe you should lay off the cola dom :P be hilarious if you lose now mind after that haha.

In more Everton City news

Kévin THÉOPHILE-CATHERINE has completed his move to Everton (Sean Oneill) from Blackburn Rovers (Gonzodan (Forum)) for £2,000,000 plus Tomás HUBOCAN.

One of Cardiffs best performers this season joins up, didnt like Hubocan and got plenty of cash so win win for me :D

Quote:

Kévin THÉOPHILE-CATHERINE has completed his move to Everton (Sean Oneill) from Blackburn Rovers (Gonzodan (Forum)) for £2' date='000,000 plus Tomás HUBOCAN.

One of Cardiffs best performers this season joins up, didnt like Hubocan and got plenty of cash so win win for me :D[/quote']

Looks like your building for division 2 already :)