TheDuffman

English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Finally get a left winger. Done a transfer report because i have lot of spare time this week.

Nice signing and report' date=' I like Salvio.

I added one last post to the M/R as I had been working on it since last turn, it is a magazine cover for each division with related headlines and articles, some people may remember this magazine from before, each division has its own cover.

[b']EXTRA-TIME MAGAZINE FOR ALL DIVISIONS[/b]

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2781409&postcount=2063

BRIGHTON have had a decent start to the season, 12 points means we top Div 3, although I suspect it's only temporary.

not sure what happened with our attendances in our first two home games though, 8,000 for our first one and then 28,000 for our next one???????

Apart from a couple of transfers when I took over last month, I didn't expect anymore this season but two very good external bids came in and I have decided to take advantage of them.

out went

KALDIRIM, Hasan Ali D,DM(L) Fenerbahçe SK 23 88

STRANZL, Martin D(RC) Monchengladbach 33 88

for over 18M and in come

LAGO, Roberto D,DM,M(L) Getafe CF 28 87

KOZLOV, Aleksey D(RC),DM,M® Kuban 26 87

for just over 11M.

this allows myself to pick up a couple more youngsters to help with much needed depth to the squad.

Oussama Assaidi completed his move to Fulham a few days back but only had the chance to post this now :P

He is a decent signing and a extra option I can use and charles replacement. He has not enjoyed the best of time at Liverpool and im not sure on his Stoke loan but he has some talent and he was VERY cheap :P

Yes please' date=' how many other people are on the list?[/quote']

waiting list can be seen 'here'.

Being on the waiting list does not necessarily get you in, just tell every 1 who is interested in joining, the final decision on who gets the job really goes down to who ever gets it offered to them.

Just keep an eye on this thread for opportunities and make yourself heard.

waiting list can be seen 'here'.

Being on the waiting list does not necessarily get you in' date=' just tell every 1 who is interested in joining, the final decision on who gets the job really goes down to who ever gets it offered to them.

Just keep an eye on this thread for opportunities and make yourself heard.[/quote']

Ok pal thanks. I will keep checking and see what happens!

OyA0Tsn.png

waitinglistlogonew_zps22f577f3.png

INGLIS 77

SHYNE6

ELTON

NASH2STAT

ESKISITO

.RC

DANCPOLI

KRIS DUGUID FINDLAY

RUTTS66

BRUMMIE LAD

JKERRS

xxINSTINCTxx

POSH76

Just PM me your email address and your 7046 team if you'd like added to the Waiting List

Waiting list details can be viewed here

http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/p/d.html

Birmingham Transfer Talk

It was reported by a close source of a Birmingham coach that Veigas is considering letting one of his bigger players leave now his T.B is up. The source chose not to name the certain player but said something may happen very soon.

We believe that this player may be the young spanish defender Alvaro, and believe Birmingham would be very tempted with a bid of around £10m-12m.

51889.jpg

Young Spanish star, Alvaro!

Veigas' is believe to be fuming and has released a press statement...

I don't know who the hell has created these pathetic romours, it is an absolute joke! I have not spoken to any coach about possible out goings or expressed my disappointment on any player for such a talks to spread!

Every player is valuable to me this season, I believe we have a very strong squad here that are well capable of fighting for promotion, so why would I wanna destroy that!?

At the end of the day, the club comes first so if a offer good enough came in for one of the lads then i'd have to consider it. It would really have to benefit Birmingham or I would tell the chasing club to go do 1 in the nicest possible way.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCtjf1QPMtMFzT67WWbZ98g7TXt6KfIzvgWW_G40G0CtgdFMgx

Not a happy man!!!

OyA0Tsn.png

blogbannerblack_zpse324be9c.png

The BLOG FORECAST has been added to the 7046 Preview/predictions thread

It will ONLY be posted there - not in discuss area and NOT in the blog

LOOKING FOR GUEST FORECASTERS to predict MILLWALL matches coz i don't want to forecast my own result (Guest to forecast Millwall game)

You'll notice that the first Guest is - LUIS VEIGAS

Just PM me if you'd like to forecast MILLWALL result for match 7

Blog forecast week 6 here

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=72517

René ADLER has completed his move to Aston Villa from Bristol City for 2,500,000 plus Asmir BEGOVIĆ

First part of a 2-part deal with Bristol, the other part of the deal is Chiriches joining us and Jagielka leaving to Bristol.

OyA0Tsn.png

The BLOG is looking for a GUEST FORECASTER to predict the result for MILLWALL. (I don't want to predict my own team)

Ideally, we'd get a different forecaster to predict the result for each MILLWALL match. (making it more interesting coz different forecasters')

Also, if you'd like to be a BLOG FORECASTER with your own section (ie Division 1, for example, not your own Div), just PM me

MATCH - 6 - GUEST FORECASTER = LUIS VEIGAS

OyA0Tsn.png

The OFFICIAL EC7046 BLOG now has 25,000 views

Thanks for viewing and a huge thank you to the blog writers' who keep the blog fresh and updated with their quality articles.

THANKS GOD.Was expecting a 94 but nevermind,they havent ignored him so thats a good thing!

Marco Reus up to 93,finally.He has to perform better than both of Lewa+Bale combined to get a +1,while the polish lad got a +2 and Bale is well overrated at his 94.

THANKS GOD.Was expecting a 94 but nevermind' date='they havent ignored him so thats a good thing!

Marco Reus up to 93,finally.He has to perform better than both of Lewa+Bale combined to get a +1,while the polish lad got a +2 and Bale is well overrated at his 94.[/quote']

Congrats Raz :D:P

OyA0Tsn.png

The BLOG is looking for a GUEST FORECASTER to predict the result for MILLWALL. (I don't want to predict my own team)

Ideally' date=' we'd get a different forecaster to predict the result for each MILLWALL match. (making it more interesting coz different forecasters')

[/font']

I'd be happy to help out Craig

Division 2

Stadium: Banks's Stadium (14,115)

Attendance: 12,434

Walsall 0-2 Sheff Utd

R.RUSESCU 36

S.BRUNO 38

Disappointing start continues as we go down to Utd. Thoroughly outplayed and deserved to get beat. Think I'm being punished atm for tinkering, never quite settled on a formation in pre season and chopping and changing systems in the early stages seems to be hurting me. Trying my hardest to get away from 352 but other systems just seem to get beat. Back to the drawing board...