English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Trying my hardest to get away from 352 but other systems just seem to get beat. Back to the drawing board...

Keep at it mate you will find a couple that work to shuffle between.

Liverpool win 2-1 against Boro, goals from our centre-back pairing of Silva & Pepe gave us a 2-0 lead before Kombarov pulled one back late on for Boro, I am glad to get the three points, shuffled formation just for the occasion.

Next up is Fulham.

I was convinced we were going to get beat , We were going to our mortal enemy's home and we were due a loss and he was due a win and Im missing my 2 best players. The first 45 mins confirmed my fears as we were 1-0 down and on the brink. Second half we came out firing and won the game 2-1 thanks to Hulk and Sahin's goals. Brillant win and anything to confirm Mo's impending doom :)

We also gave a debut to 'Fatboy'' Anderson today and produced a steady performance and anchored the midfield. I will make you pay for your comments Daniel B)

Finally glad to see the back of 7046 racist , And even more glad to see Neil get the job. He has messaged me about what he is doing and I wont give the game up but let me say that Bolton are about to get a world class appointment :)

Decision making can be regarded as the cognitive process resulting in the selection of a course of action among several alternative scenarios. Every decision making process produces a final choice. The output can be an action or an opinion of choice........

Stephen Thompson steered Barnsley to victory against Chesterfield.

Barnsley beat Chesterfield 1 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Ochoa had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Vieirinha was on the scoresheet for his side.

Much needed win for us. Our first home win of the season and with that climb to 8th in the table.

Up next we welcome Shorpe to Oakwell.

Just a quick note to say that a number of players are still available including :

Sergio SÁNCHEZ

Dennis AOGO

Ferreira MARIANO

Andrey ARSHAVIN

Maxi LÓPEZ

Just drop a message guys :)

Decision making can be regarded as the cognitive process resulting in the selection of a course of action among several alternative scenarios. Every decision making process produces a final choice. The output can be an action or an opinion of choice........

Hello mate' date=' good to see you back![/font']

Transfer Latest at Birmingham!

1212.jpg

Scott Parker - Transfer agreed to a div 3 club...more to come on this in next 24 hours!

20686.jpg

Torres Nilo - Former club Tigres have made us an offer to take the player back to external for £8,429,500...Offer a little over that and you will get him!

17322.jpg

Roman Eremenko - Available for about £9m or two young decent talents!

51889.jpg

Gonzalez Alvaro - Available for £8.5m or again two young decent talents!

-----------------------

Cerci and Muller available for £20m each once their T.B is up! :rolleyes:notB)

Don't be silly with your offers, or ill just name and shame you! Only joking, I wouldn't do that!!!

OyA0Tsn.png

waitinglistlogonew_zps22f577f3.png

UPDATE

INGLIS 77

SHYNE6

ELTON

NASH2STAT

ESKISITO

.RC

DANCPOLI

KRIS DUGUID FINDLAY

RUTTS66

BRUMMIE LAD

JKERRS

xxINSTINCTxx

POSH76

NOISY

Just PM me your email address and your 7046 team if you'd like added to the Waiting List

Waiting list details can be viewed here

http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/p/d.html

Transfer Latest at Birmingham!

1212.jpg

Scott Parker - Transfer agreed to a div 3 club...more to come on this in next 24 hours!

20686.jpg

Torres Nilo - Former club Tigres have made us an offer to take the player back to external for £8' date='429,500...Offer a little over that and you will get him!

[img']http://cdn.soccerwiki.org/images/player/17322.jpg[/img]

Roman Eremenko - Available for about £9m or two young decent talents!

51889.jpg

Gonzalez Alvaro - Available for £8.5m or again two young decent talents!

-----------------------

Cerci and Muller available for £20m each once their T.B is up! :rolleyes:notB)

Don't be silly with your offers, or ill just name and shame you! Only joking, I wouldn't do that!!!

Parker deal agreed...going to Barnsley!!!

Nilo going....so if u want him and can offer 500k+ than the already agreed price, u can have him but be quick!!!