English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

OyA0Tsn.png

EC7046 GUEST FORECASTERS' WANTED

The OFFICIAL EC7046 BLOG is looking for FORECASTERS/GUEST FORECASTERS to join the existing team.

GUEST FORECASTER

You just forecast the match result for Millwall matches, (1-0, etc)

BLOG FORECASTER

You will be given a section to forecast the results (1-0,0-2 etc), this is slightly longer coz u have a full Division to forecast (not your own division tho)

ec7046newblogheader_zpsf6f7f78d.png

Just PM me stating if you're interested in being BLOG FORECASTER (ie a section/division) or as a GUEST (one result)

BRIGHTON are just about holding on to top spot in Div 3 after a 2-2 draw at Coventry.

we have recently sold 3 88 rated players and replaced them with 3 87's who have a chance of rising, the cash that was left over enabled us to bring in a couple of youngsters rated 83, Lukasz Teodorczyk & 85 Omar El Kaddouri.

not sure if the weakening of the squad is the right way to go but i prefer to have the depth in the squad.

OyA0Tsn.png

HQddob1.png

THE BIG MATCH image above, is on the blog sidebar, just go to blog and click image to see TBM details.

Tonight's big match preview & predicts have been added to the big match article in the main blog area

THE BIG MATCH can be viewed here

http://ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/the-big-match.html

Nice Craig yes I don'y mind doing a few previews for the Big Match, one from each division, hopefully across the season a few others will have a pop at it and as you say no need to even sign up as a writer to the blog just preview/predict and send them to you.

Wayne Rooney has started the season on fire for me , with 5 goals and 2 assists from 7 games in league and 7 goals and 4 assists from 4 games in Champs League #FORM

1139.jpg

Division 1-------------------------7 (0) 5 2 2 7.71

SMFA Champions Cup (Group E)----4 (0) 7 4 1 9.00

Nice Craig yes I don'y mind doing a few previews for the Big Match' date=' one from each division, hopefully across the season a few others will have a pop at it and as you say no need to even sign up as a writer to the blog just preview/predict and send them to you.

[/quote']

one from each division would be great, it's good to get other managers' thoughts on how matches will turn out.

yes, this gives ec7046 managers a chance to predict ONE GAME or ONE FROM EACH DIVISION - yes, as you say - they just send me their previews/predicts and I add to the blog for them.

Respuesta: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

2ngzr69.jpg

The Gillingham recovering from tough loss on Saturday and defeat to Hull City (located in the second position) by 3-1 in a close affair, with goals from Trezeguet, Arango and Vaz Té (has been injured for 5 weeks) . With this victory we got to 10 points and put ourselves in position 13.

Swindon Town 0 Chesterfield 1

Chesterfield got a tough 1-0 win over Swindon Town. We didn't play very well at all today but we got the result thanks to a great finish from league leading goal scorer Alberto Paloschi who should have had two only for his chance to chalked off due to an offside.

But the positives were that we kept a clean sheet (two in a row) which is the first time we have done it this season. Hopefully we can pick up our performance against Reading.

Nice start for me at Bolton...

2 wins from 2 games

Strange but I still keep an eye on Bury during "Play Match"

I guess 8+ seasons takes its toll with one club...

Forgot to mention.....Good luck Noisy with Bury :D

Nice start Neil and yeah I know what you mean as I still watch the Huddersfield score myself.

Walsall 1-0 Notts County

K.TOURÉ 7

Walsall win back to back league games for the first time this campaign. Close game at Banks's Stadium with Toure scoring an early goal which in the end was enough to separate the sides. Up to 14th but already only 2 points off a play-off spot. Next up we head to basement boys Yeovil who are the only team in the country to have yet to pick up any points so we'll be looking to make it 3 in 3.