• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Posted Images

Manchester United 1 - 2 Blackburn Rovers

Salomon Rondon celebrates only his third start of the season with an brace and MoM performance.

An away win at Old Trafford, and a good performance to boot (at last!). Actually this must rank as one of our best results. :)

A cup match coming up next to provide a welcome distraction to the stressful league campaign.

We will be experimenting with our formation in the cup today, we will be using a formation I have mocked before when used quite successfully by an opponent previously, we have switched out the main side but have a pretty decent cup team out, Manquillo & Haidara will have there first starts for the season for us as the backs.

Should be a decent game against in-form Division 4 side Stockport.

Gouffran out for 3 weeks, ah :(

Our cup team met Wolves first team today and we came off worst.

Well actually we came off better but the match engine no longer seems to care when you batter people on stats week in and week out.

Oh and Bendtner scores twice for them, having a laugh aren't you!

Birmingham's kids show clinical finishing

Luis Veigas steered Birmingham City to victory against Barnsley.

Birmingham City beat Barnsley 4 - 1 in their English Cup Round 2 fixture.

Risse scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Delph and Adomah were also amongst the goalscorers.

Something positive for The Blues at last...clinical finishing was the difference tonight. 4 shots on target, 4 goals.

Sorry Stevo!!!

OyA0Tsn.png

HQddob1.png

THE BIG MATCH - would you like to do a BIG MATCH Forecast & small preview

if so, select ONE big match from week 10, do a small preview and add a forecast for the result.

You can do one from each division, whatever you prefer or have time for

I will do, font, size, images, colour etc and I will add all the matches in the blog

just PM me your small preview and result forecast for match 10

Biggest Away League Win Watford 0 - 5 Walsall (7 Aug 2013)

Has to be my favorite as it was against my brother :D

Nice for the banter it must have been well pleasing to hand out a can of Whoopass to your bro.

Wow' date=' that City manager must be really badddd :P:o

[b']My biggest home league win would be - Manchester City 7 - 2 Sunderland (19 Jun 2013)[/b]

Haha yes I think he lacks a good striker :)

My 8-1 win away at Bury in last turn was just as enjoyable, I am always slightly worried when it says new club record as you don't know if is going to be good or bad but Noisy got a proper 7046 welcome haha.

Nice for the banter it must have been well pleasing to hand out a can of Whoopass to your bro.

Haha yes I think he lacks a good striker :)

My 8-1 win away at Bury in last turn was just as enjoyable' date=' I am always slightly worried when it says new club record as you don't know if is going to be good or bad but Noisy got a proper 7046 welcome haha.[/quote']

Wow' date=' that City manager must be really badddd :P:o

[b']My biggest home league win would be - Manchester City 7 - 2 Sunderland (19 Jun 2013)[/b]

You dream too much Danny.Our strikers are good enough.

Biggest Home League Win Sunderland 8 - 0 Manchester City (24 Aug 2013)

You dream too much Danny.Our strikers are good enough.

The striker comment was aimed at Man City not you and I was being sarcastic saying he lacks a good striker, as he has the best striker on SM ~Messi.

Anyway Liverpool brushed aside Lazio 4-1 to make it 5 wins from 5 in the Champs League, CL top goalscorer Rooney moved 2 clear of the pack after adding to his tally tonight.

We have Stoke tomorrow, I have yet to beat them so will try a new formation for the game.

The striker comment was aimed at Man City not you and I was being sarcastic saying he lacks a good striker' date=' as he has the best striker on SM ~Messi.

Anyway Liverpool brushed aside Lazio 4-1 to make it 5 wins from 5 in the Champs League, CL top goalscorer Rooney moved 2 clear of the pack after adding to his tally tonight.

We have Stoke tomorrow, I have yet to beat them so will try a new formation for the game.[/quote']

Excuse me,lady.

Already won my group in SMFA Shield.The 2nd team been sublime :P

OyA0Tsn.png

HQddob1.png

THE BIG MATCH will replace the BLOG FORECAST

TBM will be as it was before - a preview and result forecast which you send to me via PM for me add font,size,image etc

You can pick one match, 2 matches, 3 matches or all 4 (one from each division)

Whatever you prefer or have time for

PS if you do 3 matches, for example, you can do one match the following week (doesn't need to be 3 every week)

Fulham breeze into the next round of the CL with the team that will be facing Spuds tonight. Fatboy played well and scored again with a 30 yard free kick and set up a goal from another free kick. Hes proved already hes been a good purchase. Looks like Englands leading representive this season is struggling to qualify :rolleyes:

One season wonder if there was one :P

I am not one to mock [HAHA] but it is a credit to the top division how tough it is when you look down to the depths of the division and see three former title winners and Mo nestled in around the drop-zone' date=' strange we haven't saw many posts from them, they must be busy.:)

[center']thefallen_zps2c564b4b.jpg[/center]

Woahh woahh steady on now, this may be a strange concept for some people on here but i have something that distracts me outside of soccer manager called.. are you guys ready for this? A life :eek: unfortunatley this strange thing often keeps me from devoting all my attention to the game and therefore my posts :P sarcasm aside im busy as hell lately, not using it as an excuse but im genuinley struggling to find time for any extra activities at the moment. Im not worried tho il be fine this season :)

Fulham breeze into the next round of the CL with the team that will be facing Spuds tonight. Fatboy played well and scored again with a 30 yard free kick and set up a goal from another free kick. Hes proved already hes been a good purchase. Looks like Englands leading representive this season is struggling to qualify :rolleyes:

One season wonder if there was one :P

Oh dom! You remind me of a gilted ex. Never good enough for to do anything in this league but you take great pleasure in twisting the knife when things arent going well for others. Maybe if you put your efforts into actually doing something with your lame side other than mocking others youd be lucky to be a one season wonder B) until that point enjoy being the bridesmade. Maybe one day youl get married ;)