English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

He did ' date=' And I will state now before I get any accusations thrown my way , I have a good relationship with Khai but I never spoke to him about releasing Wigan for Matt but Matt sent me a mesage asking if there were any developments on 7046 and I just checked and wigan were free so I offered them to Matt :) If anyone complains about that they can bite me :)

And he didnt reject it , It expired because of the 5 day rule :) Knowing Khai I can pretty much guarentee he will not Derby for swansea so anyone looking to get in should remain alert :)[/quote']

Yeah but who'd want a Welsh club? :confused:

• Replies 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Posted Images

Zak was a good lad.....Shame he's gone but I don't think he's been around much lately........

This gameworld is changing.......That's evolution I've been told :confused:

Evolution can be good and the gameworld always has to adapt which it has done very well.

We are still here Neil like old furniture , Dave , Dan , Craig are still around so you will never feel out of place plus we have a variety of good young forumers who I do feel care a great deal about this GW :)

We are the noisy neighbors of other rivals but still my favourite GW by far. Just wish I actually managed to win a title :rolleyes::o

A loss to this setup seeing Zak leave Swansea.. :(

True he was always yo-yoing from division to division that amused me.

Liverpool up next in the Shield.... :rolleyes:

Liverpool are poor in the cups, you should win easy.

Liverpool ease past Cardiff 3-1 ,Navas bagged a brace and Garcia was also on the scoresheet, 15 yold Guerreno made a brief appearance, he looks filled with confidence after his start in the derby game but TBH he was poor again.

Oh Yeah welcome in Jkerrs.

OyA0Tsn.png

waitinglistlogonew_zps22f577f3.png

UPDATE

INGLIS 77

SHYNE6

ELTON

NASH2STAT

ESKISITO

.RC

DANCPOLI

KRIS DUGUID FINDLAY

BRUMMIE LAD

xxINSTINCTxx

POSH76

ERIC CANTONA (RPR)

THETREBLE1999

.CFC

Latest job offered to waiting list

WIGAN - JKERRS

Waiting list details can be viewed here

http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/p/d.html

Liverpool are poor in the cups' date=' you should win easy.

[/quote']

not sure about that. :rolleyes:

Better late than never but I am now the new manager of Wigan' date=' the very same team that knocked me out of my midweek coupon last week, for the princely sum of £340.

The missus is also from that neck of the woods so these are not positive signs that bode well for the future.

Just getting my excuses in early.[/font']

Welcome in bwoy!

2-2 draw with Preston on Saturday in the league, Salihovic and Atsu got ours and Fernandinho and Lambert netted for them, sit in 17th atm two points above the drop.

Surprised to see we did Boro over 3-1 last night in the second round of the Shield with the weaker side, Agudelo, Digard and Ireland got our goals, we travel to Swansea tomorrow.

Respuesta: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

2ngzr69.jpg

fu8l68.jpg

The Gillingham draw and advance to the next round thanks to a penalty shootout. Schmeichel was the hero of the night, both in the party and in the prisons. We did not expect to move forward, our goal is the league, but it is most appreciated receiving a team like Arsenal in our stadium.

Now think about the game this Wednesday against one of the best teams in the Division, Leyton Orient.

OyA0Tsn.png

HQddob1.png

If anyone fancies doing a Match preview and prediction for THE BIG MATCH , just PM me and I will add it to the blog

I edit it all, you just need to write your preview with the result prediction

full details can be viewed here

http://ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/p/the-big-match.html

I will do a celebratory match report later in the day after work on my 400th match with Fulham. Its a brilliant achievement to me and everyone involved. Came in here a punk kid with a huge job and now a veteran who is absolutely coasting and loving the team :D

I will soon be taking SOP's top spot on the manager rankings with the way im going and hes going for the first time in my 7046 career , I was stuck behind Jooles for too long :D

My milestones , Win the league/domestic cup (just to get that monkey off my back . Reach 500 games with Fulham , and wrestle top spot in the manager rankings from soap :)

Thanks lads, yeah big goals still to aim for Dom.

I did a special match preview for tonight's game against Man United, I would usually send this to the blog but I decided to add it to the M/R thread as it has a slightly less serious additional picture at the bottom slightly mocking Sop.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2795935&postcount=2086

OyA0Tsn.png

HQddob1.png

If anyone fancies doing a Match preview and prediction for THE BIG MATCH ' date=' just PM me and I will add it to the blog

I edit it all, you just need to write your preview with the result prediction[/font']

full details can be viewed here

http://ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/p/the-big-match.html

I have sent you a preview of 5 games, hopefully we can get some other forumers to add a preview for next turn.

These are the games I have previewed for the blog, Craig should have them up sometime today.

Liverpool-Man United

Fulham-Bury

Sheffield United-Derby County

Brighton-Leicester

Norwich-Stockpot County

Walsall 3-0 Crystal Palace

N.MATIĆ 5

N.ISIMAT-MIRIN 33

M.KLOSE 34

Another top performance in front of our home fans see's us grab the points. Results have really picked up since reverting to last season's 352. Stay in 7th but now just 1 point off the play-offs. Next up we head to newly managed Wigan.

In our 400th Game we comfortably see off Bury in a match we bossed the play like champions :) Again looking at the top 5 I look out of place :P

The big difference to the team now , Is we have Hernandez banging the goals up front with 8 in 10 in the league with players chipping in too :D We have goalscorers , solid defence. We are a team to fear :)

On a side note , That Bryan Oviedo is looking good in his starts :D Whoever has him is quite lucky :P

In our 400th Game we comfortably see off Bury in a match we bossed the play like champions :) Again looking at the top 5 I look out of place :P

The big difference to the team now ' date=' Is we have Hernandez banging the goals up front with 8 in 10 in the league with players chipping in too :D We have goalscorers , solid defence. We are a team to fear :)

On a side note , [b']That Bryan Oviedo is looking good in his starts :D Whoever has him is quite lucky [/b]:P

Sure we put a buy back clause in there somewhere :D