English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

I am not going to be about for a week or two as I have to go look after my grandad' date=' I wonder what surprises will be here for when I get back, here are a few I surprises that I may get to see :

Raz will maybe not blame the match engine for a defeat?

Mo might win a game?

Jooles or Sop may pay a visit to the thread?

Neil might get himself a goalie and become one with his new team?

Craig will get through a game without injuring a player?

Someone will do a The Big Match preview?

Tony will sign someone that is not a teenager or a riser just posted in forum ?

Dave will do a match report?

Noisy won't be on the end of a big defeat?

The forum masses will be pleased with whoever succeeds as the Northampton boss?

Dom will make a post without an smilie in it? :eek:

Good luck all catch you in a week or two, try not to damage my title hopes too much.[/quote']

Hey im a happy guy alright :mad:

Hope it all goes well with your grandad mate and see you soon.

• Replies 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

Posted Images

I am not going to be about for a week or two as I have to go look after my grandad' date=' I wonder what surprises will be here for when I get back, here are a few I surprises that I may get to see :

Mo might win a game?

Craig will get through a game without injuring a player?

[b']Noisy won't be on the end of a big defeat?[/b]

Good luck all catch you in a week or two, try not to damage my title hopes too much.

Ha no chance of that not happening.

All the best pal with your family stuff.

Hey im a happy guy alright :mad:

Hope it all goes well with your grandad mate and see you soon.

Ha no chance of that not happening.

All the best pal with your family stuff.

Haha cheers lads, my grandad is okay he just has a broken arm/shoulder, its his right side and he is right handed so he can't do much himself, I have been going up and spending the mornings there with someone taking over in the afternoons but they are going away for a week or two so I will have to go stay there with no internet access.

Anyway it is all good I expect Liverpool to be top when I come back or at least above that Fulham lot :)

What happened now?Northampton manager joined 14 minutes ago and Walsall and Bournemouth' date='the 2 who were against my 'fast' deal,already made a bid?Well done lads![/quote']

Now now little one, i think the Northampton 2 were complaining about the fact that you got him ( your mate) the job first and then completed the ' fast' deal as a reward. :P...or so it was alleged

Now now little one' date=' i think the Northampton 2 were complaining about the fact that you got him ( your mate) the job first and then completed the ' fast' deal as a reward. :P...[/color']or so it was alleged

If you are good enough,you can get everybody.Shehan was a friend of 7046,not just a friend of mine.If they don't know to offer enough to get what they want,its not my problem.

And again,Well done lads!

What happened now?Northampton manager joined 14 minutes ago and Walsall and Bournemouth' date='the 2 who were against my 'fast' deal,already made a bid?Well done lads![/quote']

I didn't get him in, hes not my mate and we haven't and wont agree a deal, bit of a difference Raz. Thought you wasn't posting anymore anyway or was that your last post?

I didn't get him in' date=' hes not my mate and we haven't and prob wont agree a deal, bit of a difference Raz. [b']Thought you wasn't posting anymore anyway or was that your last post[/b]?

nice way to try and get out of this.Shehan wasn't your friend because you wasnt in 7046 when he was managing a team here.Think I've done tons of deals with Shehan in 7046 when you wasnt even around.Were that deals 'fast' in your mind aswell?Oh wait..you haven't been here to see that.

Well played so far :).

nice way to try and get out of this.Shehan wasn't your friend because you wasnt in 7046 when he was managing a team here.Think I've done tons of deals with Shehan in 7046 when you wasnt even around.Were that deals 'fast' in your mind aswell?Oh wait..you haven't been here to see that.

Well played so far :).

I literally dont know what that post is even accusing me of. Sorry i wasn't there to see your blossoming friendship with Shehan. Not starting this again as it went on the other day and its Friday. :)

I literally dont know what that post is even accusing me of. Sorry i wasn't there to see your blossoming friendship with Shehan. Not starting this again as it went on the other day and its Friday. :)

I don't want to start this again either.Was just pointing out everybody's way to do deals. :)

I still like to believe that I get on okay with all Harman brothers :)

If you are good enough' date='you can get everybody.Shehan was a friend of 7046,not just a friend of mine.If they don't know to offer enough to get what they want,its not my problem.

[/quote']

Ever Banega ?

Theres always trouble when '' them tha Harman boys hit town''.

Cartwrightfamily.jpg

Wayne,Josh,John and Tony.

did harry redknapp reject Northampton or was it the 5 day rule coz he didn't sign in.

also' date=' when this happens, how come RAZ always gets the team and decide who gets the team ?

strange that[/quote']

I what?Craig,do you listen to what you say?I decide who gets them?LOL?I never got a job offer in 7046 and never decided who gets a job offer.I only proposed a few names to some old lads who had a team on offer.

I what?Craig' date='do you listen to what you say?I decide who gets them?LOL?I never got a job offer in 7046 and never decided who gets a job offer.I only proposed a few names to some old lads who had a team on offer.[/quote']

that explains iyt,

looked like u always got offered the job when one was rejected :D

btw, what is THE ONE forum name so i can add to the manager list ?

Mo might win a game?

[b']Craig will get through a game without injuring a player?[/b]

Noisy won't be on the end of a big defeat?

Good luck all catch you in a week or two, try not to damage my title hopes too much.

I'll be a 5-a-side team when u get back :D

Class Dave' date=' did make me chuckle m8 :D[/quote']

I'm a very handsome chap indeed :P

Talk about fuss over nothing, I only bid for Lukaku cus Liverpool bid and it was basically just me declaring an interest. We've no doubt he'll end up at Sunderland but can't blame a guy for trying ;)

It's time to move Ander Herrera on.

I can't fit him into my starting squad and for the second time in the last month or so he's crept back upto level 4 concern. Herrera despite being an 89 rated is my 4th/5th string midfielder. Sitting top of division 2 i can't be messing around fitting an 89 into my starting squad and dropping 90's+ to work his way into my squad.

I'm looking at P/e because i don't need the cash.

Anyone interested get in touch with me at Newcastle

Regards

OyA0Tsn.png

HQddob1.png

If anyone fancies doing a Match preview and prediction for THE BIG MATCH , just PM me and I will add it to the blog

I edit it all, you just need to write your preview with the result prediction

full details can be viewed here

http://ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/p/the-big-match.html

Vincent ABOUBAKAR has completed his move to Fulham from FC Lorient in a swap deal for Stefanos KAPINO and Jonás RAMALHO . All other offers were turned down.

Very good fwd , and very lucky to have him to be honest :) Ive let 2 young players go but fed of waiting for Kapino and Ramalho looks like hes going nowhere :P

Finally got someone that could take the reserve fwd birth in future :D