TheDuffman

English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Sorry late, got second job offer in Swansea. Today is last day before job offer expire. Prefer to give to someone from this setup. I offered wigan to some manager in div 3,4 but they prefer to keep their team. If interested PM me asap.

*sorry for not contributing much (at all :D)to this forum :o

Wigan 1-2 Walsall

Tosic 32

Kokorin 85

De Jong 88

Our good form continues with a good win at Wigan. Win makes it 5 wins from last 6 and puts us top of the form table as well as lifting us into the top 6. Next up we welcome Tranmere.

We lost 2-0 to West Brom, our unbeaten run comes to an end, stats were heavily in our favour and they scored their only two on target but them things happen in football, Jefferson the West Brom goalie deservedly won man of the match, good game David.

Possession

53% 47%

Total Shots

5 16

Shots On Target

2 10

Rather annoyingly when im trying to sell my 2 LB's , Ive had 3 enquirys for Hamsik. I would loathe any offers to come in but if you want him then dont even talk to me about him if unless you have a very good AM , Wing or Fwd to offer.

Exeter City 2 - 6 Blackburn Rovers

Cracking win lifts us to a nose bleeding high of 9th in Division 1. We are now 2nd in the form table, which signals an amazing change of fortune of late.

3rd round of the cup tomorrow against Fulham. A win would be nice, but don't have the depth to compete with them and we still have the 3rd round of the shield to come against easier opposition.

Exeter City 2 - 6 Blackburn Rovers

Cracking win lifts us to a nose bleeding high of 9th in Division 1. We are now 2nd in the form table' date=' which signals an amazing change of fortune of late.

3rd round of the cup tomorrow against Fulham. A win would be nice, but don't have the depth to compete with them and we still have the 3rd round of the shield to come against easier opposition.[/quote']

I look forward to the clash tommorow and really 50/50 if I want to go through or go out :P To make it easier hes my second string :)

Baumann

Maicon - Musacchio - Capoue - Shaw

Isla

Rosicky - Anderson

Muniain - Adriano

Fletcher

Avg 89 - Age 25 :)

Very good young decent side with Rosicky the brilliant experience in there :)

Watford 1 Swansea 3...

The Treble 1999 . steered Swansea City to victory against Watford at Vicarage road last night, in The Treble 1999's first game in charge.

Swansea City beat Watford 3 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

PatrĂ­cio had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Danny Welbeck scored twice and Balzaretti scored the other.

th?id=H.5010286680932443&w=228&h=142&c=7&rs=1&pid=1.7

In other news, looking to sell Lindsay Rose 21 year old 85 rated for big cash, due to minus money !

ec7046millwallbanner.jpg

CARDIFF 1 MILLWALL 2

An excellent away win for MILLWALL which puts them 4th in the table.

Millwall had two players' returning from injury in this match, BARRIOS played well and got rated 8 and MYKHALYK was voted Man of the Match.

BIRSA and ELIAS scored for MILLWALL

Millwall got through this match with NO INJURIES, we just have VALDEZ out for 2 weeks yet, before returning.

next match MILLWALL v GILLINGHAM

How are Gillingham doing? I'm beginning to miss them now as I only have one club on my account and I may be staying on with them for another season after this one which ends on Christmas Day.

Felix has them going well with 7 wins,1 draw and 3 defeats across all comps in his 11 games in charge.