• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Posted Images

Cheick Tiote is making his league debut for us tonight his inclusion for the first time in the starting XI is due to me forgetting to change to the cupside, a mistake that could prove costly, Massadio Haidara will also make his debut tonight in the left-back slot due to Castan being suspended, Feghouli will also start his first game for the club, notable absentees for tonight's game are Rooney, Ribery, Navas, Luiz, Zuniga, De Rossi and Castan.

If you asked me now would I take a draw I would probably snap your hand off for it.

In terms of the league, we've been pathetic so far, horrible start (surprise surprise :rolleyes:), just 16 points form the first 13 matches though I hope to change that.

We face 13th placed Wigan tonight and I really hope we can get all 3 points tonight. Three players are set to make their debut for Aston Villa tonight. Two of the three debutants are new signings, Florian Thauvin who recently joined from Ipswich and Aston Villa's latest signing, 23 year old Kevin Kampl. The third player making who's set to make his debut for Aston Villa tonight is 18 year old Divock Origi.

Ive decided that im going to give the wolves job to a manager that is already in the set up. For me its only right that we see good jobs that become available, like the wolves job, go to a manager that deserves it, one that has been here for a while in the lower leagues and imo deserves the chance to get a better club, before we offer it to someone that has never been in the set up or never contributed to it in any way shape or form. This means that again there will be a job become available, so if anyone is looking to get in, imo again it should come from the waiting list there will be a job available but you will not get to start with a club like wolves because imo you should have to earn that. Any objections?

Im off out now and wont be back until around 9pm tonight, rick make sure you are online then m8 and we can get it done.

Ive decided that im going to give the wolves job to a manager that is already in the set up. For me its only right that we see good jobs that become available' date=' like the wolves job, go to a manager that deserves it, one that has been here for a while in the lower leagues and imo deserves the chance to get a better club, before we offer it to someone that has never been in the set up or never contributed to it in any way shape or form. This means that again there will be a job become available, so if anyone is looking to get in, imo again it should come from the waiting list there will be a job available but you will not get to start with a club like wolves because imo you should have to earn that. Any objections?

Im off out now and wont be back until around 9pm tonight, rick make sure you are online then m8 and we can get it done.[/quote']

Just make sure no one else knows about this as we wouldnt want any leeds fans jumping in do we? B)

I hate leeds a rotten place where you are sent too by god if you have been a naughty person B)

Promoting from within is a good policy' date=' kudos.

And nice preview Dave for tonight's game, hope you are wrong about the scoreline though.[/quote']

And in keeping with the discussion we enjoyed the other day, plus of course we have a few new ( active) additions to the waiting list so all good in my opinion. :)

..told you Dan, it was the Chickens fault :eek:

th?id=H.4812761158518671&w=163&h=154&c=7&rs=1&pid=1.7

Swansea 2 Newcastle 1...

The Treble 1999 . steered Swansea City to victory against top of the table Newcastle United. Swansea went behind to a Lewandowski goal in the 7th minute. But Swansea battled back, with goals from Wanyama and a winning goal from Danny Welbeck's penalty.

The win takes Swansea level at the top , but behind Newcastle on goal difference.

Up next for Swansea is a trip to Turf moor and a tough fixture against Burnley...

th?id=H.4919078789581223&w=250&h=153&c=7&rs=1&pid=1.7th?id=H.4643320432492895&w=219&h=134&c=7&rs=1&pid=1.7

Welbecks third goal in three games...

Not the greatest of start as Wigan manager with a loss away at Villa tonight 3-2. Only managed to pick up one point in three games so far, though did put out a weaker side tonight due to fitness concerns.

Up next is Sheff Utd and just seen who is managing them then an easy 3 points.:D

lol it appears I am in demand as I now have the Saints job on offer.

Who this going to?

Morata with the winner for Stanley again tonight making it 2 goals and 3 assists in his first 2 games. Climbing the table well now after a poor start to the season.

Good luck to Rick in his new role as dingles manager.

Ive decided that im going to give the wolves job to a manager that is already in the set up. For me its only right that we see good jobs that become available' date=' like the wolves job, go to a manager that deserves it, one that has been here for a while in the lower leagues and imo deserves the chance to get a better club, before we offer it to someone that has never been in the set up or never contributed to it in any way shape or form. This means that again there will be a job become available, so if anyone is looking to get in, imo again it should come from the waiting list there will be a job available but you will not get to start with a club like wolves because imo you should have to earn that. Any objections?

Im off out now and wont be back until around 9pm tonight, rick make sure you are online then m8 and we can get it done.[/quote']

Good to see this happen......Lad's who stick it out in the lower leagues make this kind of gameworld what it is today.....

In other news.....Bolton lose yet again....This time to Mo's Forest.....

lol it appears I am in demand as I now have the Saints job on offer.

Who this going to?

Morata with the winner for Stanley again tonight making it 2 goals and 3 assists in his first 2 games. Climbing the table well now after a poor start to the season.

Good luck to Rick in his new role as dingles manager.

One of the 4 lads who were in th mix for the Wolves job i suppose?

EDIT: but not that yob from Leeds ok