• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Posted Images

Wolverhampton Wanderers have appointed Rick James as the clubs new manager.

Big thanks to Wayne for the Wolves job, i'd done my dash with the Saints so wanted a new challenge and this was the job I was looking for, already getting smashed with requests for Barkley, he's not moving anywhere permanently but once i've got my head around this team there is a possibility of him going out on loan.

Big thanks to Wayne for the Wolves job' date=' i'd done my dash with the Saints so wanted a new challenge and this was the job I was looking for, already getting smashed with requests for Barkley, he's not moving anywhere permanently but once i've got my head around this team there is a possibility of him going out on loan.[/quote']

Good luck with the Wolves job Rick......Well deserved

Would be nice to see the Soton job go internally as well :)

Another injury for MILLWALL

sorry not to tell you something new but SM got it in for us, surely

When we play a game we look for our injury list first, NOT the result coz we know someone will be injured...period

MYKHALYK played one game, got injured for zillions of matches, returned to play in cup to get fitness up.

he then played fully fit tonight and is out injured again, so he joins VALDEZ in casualty, ward 6, i think he's in.

Lets see, i predict that we get Barrios injured again on saturday

maybe i could do an injury predict in the blog :D

edit: so far, we deserve to win the most injury hit team of the year award

Respuesta: Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Another injury for MILLWALL

sorry not to tell you something new but SM got it in for us' date=' surely

When we play a game we look for our injury list first, NOT the result coz we know someone will be injured...period

MYKHALYK played one game, got injured for zillions of matches, returned to play in cup to get fitness up.

he then played fully fit tonight and is out injured again, so he joins VALDEZ in casualty, ward 6, i think he's in.

Lets see, i predict that we get Barrios injured again on saturday

maybe i could do an injury predict in the blog :D

edit: so far, we deserve to win the [b']most injury hit team of the year award[/b]

Today I've lost Piatti for 2 weeks, who joins Jenkinson (5 weeks), Vaz Té (5 weeks) and others are injured less recovery time. I think these are bad times.

Piatti had excellent team coupled way, in fact scored a goal again today, and also gave an assist, but unfortunately we lose to the big games that spring.

OyA0Tsn.png

HQddob1.png

If anyone fancies doing a Match preview and prediction for THE BIG MATCH ' date=' just PM me and I will add it to the blog. Just add a basic preview and prediction and i will edit with image, size, font etc[/font']

Unless anyone else fancies them, I'll take a couple out of the third this weekend ..

Chesterfield - Rotherham United

Peterborough United - Southampton

Unless anyone else fancies them' date=' I'll take a couple out of the third this weekend ..

Chesterfield - Rotherham United

Peterborough United - Southampton

That's great, I will put you down for these matches

If someone also wants to do any of these games that's fine, i will put both previews/predicts in blog for same match

I would like as many different games as poss but having 2 predicts for the same game is fine,

Re: Respuesta: Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Today I've lost Piatti for 2 weeks' date=' who joins Jenkinson (5 weeks), Vaz Té (5 weeks) and others are injured less recovery time. I think these are bad times.

Piatti had excellent team coupled way, in fact scored a goal again today, and also gave an assist, but unfortunately we lose to the big games that spring.[/quote']

You're doing a great job with Gillingham, buddy

Well deserved win for you tonight.

At present we are happy enough to hang about the play-off area coz we normally have a battle in the basement area, we hope to keep away from the dog fight at the bottom of the division.

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

You're doing a great job with Gillingham' date=' buddy

Well deserved win for you tonight.

At present we are happy enough to hang about the play-off area coz we normally have a battle in the basement area, we hope to keep away from the dog fight at the bottom of the division.[/font']

It was a very close game, I think a 3-0 is too much, I do not think there is such a difference between our teams. Have a good team and they're doing very well, certainly when injuries fail to bother you will not have problems to continue scoring points regularly.

It's great to be in the play off, get hard, try to stay.

Greetings!

Hancock (Forum) steered Aston Villa to victory against Wigan Athletic.

Aston Villa beat Wigan Athletic 3 - 2 in their Division 2 fixture.

Thauvin scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Origi and Oczipka were also amongst the goalscorers.

Origi and Thauvin both had great debuts last night, really happy with the win against Wigan. At one point (while watching the match on Score Center) I thought we were going to smash Wigan, we were 3-0 up at 25 minutes but by the 30th minute, I was wondering whether we'd get the win at all as they scored 2 goals in 3 minutes :o. Anyway, good game jkerrs :).

We face Ben's Tranmere next.

Brighton and Hove Albion 1 Chesterfield 3

Chesterfield finally got over their terrible league form with a sound 3-1 win over high flying Brighton and Hove Albion. The match was fairly close but I thought that we had the ascendency during the feisty 60 minute period before Rodrigo leaped to give Chesterfield the lead with a solid header.

Miraleum Sulejmani, another fringe player provided his best performance to date. The Serbian play maker provided an intelligent run on and curling finish to give the Spireites a two goal lead and Italian striker Alberto Paloschi sealed the three points with a lovely finish, peeling off his marker and finishing aplomb.

Brighton pulled one back through Montero, three minutes from but it was just a consolation.

Another pleasing note for Chesterfield was the rises of Hiroki Sakai and Felix Kroos

Hiroki Sakai 85 -> 87

A very nice rise for the Japanese fullback who has played every minute for Hannover since the start of the season. He looks to be in contention for a genuine first team spot in the near future

Felix Kroos 82 -> 85

Excellent investment for me after spending only $1.4 million, he's now worth about $4.5 million! But not only that he definitely will improve our side's depth in the centre of the park but hopefully he will continue to rise