English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Welbeck's double Treble...

Swansea 4 Portsmouth 0 ...

The Treble 1999 . steered Swansea City to victory against Portsmouth.

Swansea City beat Portsmouth 4 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Welbeck was impressive and scored his second hat-trick in 2 games, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Wanyama was also on the scoresheet for his side..

th?id=H.5030185299609146&w=226&h=139&c=7&rs=1&pid=1.7th?id=H.5046235557724346&w=250&h=155&c=7&rs=1&pid=1.7

• Replies 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

Posted Images

Liverpool win 4-2 over Exeter, after initially leading 1-0 from an early Wayne Rooney penalty we found ourselves 2-1 down on the half an hour mark, Magician Ribery equaled things up just before half time, in a two minute spell around the hour mark Gomez and Rooney put the game out of reach.

good game.

Wayne Rooney deservedly won the man of the match his brace takes him joint top of the Divisions scorer list, he is having an outstanding season with 21 goals/13 assists/7 Mom's from his 22 matched in all comps for Liverpool this season.

We move above Fulham into 3rd place.

Accrington 5 Cardiff 1

Another top result for us tonight after beating Wigan 3-1 in the week to go through to the next round of the cup. Had to play my second string after the game in the week and they didn't disappoint. Ezekiel (2)Acheampong (2) and the on loan Raheem Sterling with the goals. We are in great form and can move into 4th place with a win at Gillingham on Saturday.

Blackpool 3-3 Wigan

A thrilling game that on the balance of play I should have really won, having a player sent of did not help but still did not stop us taking a 3-1 lead, only to become complacent in the last 20 minutes and allow them back for a share of the points.

Need to start picking up wins to steer us away from a potential relegation dog fight.

Noticed' date=' wouldn't mind but it's what you would call 'well known' or 'respected' forumers that are choosing to ignore me, very frustrating.[/quote']

I see you are new to the forums/Big gameworlds etc

This gameworld and a few other big ones wont let players go for cash ,,,,,,Its all very slow. . . They will all try it on and take the P-I--$$......

Stay around a while and soak it all in

I'll be honest . . I didn't think you deserved the job you are in.........But hands up...... you do seem a good addition to the gameworld........My mistake :o

I hope you stay and do well with Southampton

I see you are new to the forums/Big gameworlds etc

This gameworld and a few other big ones wont let players go for cash ' date=',,,,,Its all very slow. . . They will all try it on and take the P-I--$$......

Stay around a while and soak it all in

I'll be honest . . I didn't think you deserved the job you are in.........But hands up...... you do seem a good addition to the gameworld........My mistake :o

I hope you stay and do well with Southampton[/quote']

Not new to the forum nor the game, I notice you from a few years back in 106, as was as Dave etc, there are new faces who I haven't seen but the majority I recognise. I understand that it will be part exchange, this is why I have tried to contact the managers to see if we can strike deals for those I'm interested in :D

ec7046millwallbanner.jpg

MILLWALL 1 BURTON ALBION 1

Millwall dig in to get another point. Albion keeper was MOM, so on another day we may have got more but to be fair we were lucky to get a point as Albion dominated the match

After 16 matches played, MILLWALL have only lost 3 matches.

This is satisfying as we had a lot of injuries including our top scorer (BARRIOS) out for 9 games

NEXT MATCH - MILLWALL v OLDHAM

I won't mention just how way off the mark with prediction for the Walsall Newcastle game :o.

Fancy betting against us on current form :P

Walsall 4-2 Newcastle

M.Klose 41' date=' A.Kokorin 60, M.Dembele 62, 75[/color']

J.Pastore 5, W.Sneijder 49

Walsall continue there great league form against a very strong Newcastle outfit, twice coming from behind to take the 3 points. Skipper Dembele again with a MoM performance, a brace taking his tally to 7 in 9 so far this term after missing the start of the campaign through injury.

Record crowd watches Walsall. 13,795 fans turned out to watch Walsall against Newcastle United breaking the previous home record attendance.

Walsall have now won 7 games in a row after beating Newcastle United setting a new club record.

Looks like the fans are enjoying the club's fine form and turned up in there droves to watch us take on Newcastle's stars.

Hancock (Forum) steered Aston Villa to victory against Watford.

Aston Villa beat Watford 2 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Moutinho scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Suárez was also on the scoresheet for his side.

We're finally playing decently, won 3 of our last 4 matches and drew the other match, hope we can continue like this and make up for our pathetic start though it's highly unlikely as we face 3rd placed Newcastle next :o

Finally' date='I have found a CB for my 2nd team after I sold little Mangala.Sokratis from Swansea and Vaclav Kadlec will come in for Ljajic,Corchia and Cabella.Huge price but I am getting 2 Bundesliga lads so I don't really care :P[/quote']

The Swansea manager is happy with the deal, and the first of a three part deal will start today. Getting Cabella on loan until transfer ban is completed,