English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Fancy betting against us on current form :P

Walsall 4-2 Newcastle

M.Klose 41' date=' A.Kokorin 60, M.Dembele 62, 75[/color']

J.Pastore 5, W.Sneijder 49

Walsall continue there great league form against a very strong Newcastle outfit, twice coming from behind to take the 3 points. Skipper Dembele again with a MoM performance, a brace taking his tally to 7 in 9 so far this term after missing the start of the campaign through injury.

Looks like the fans are enjoying the club's fine form and turned up in there droves to watch us take on Newcastle's stars.

Well done mate!

This is almost now a full blown crisis at Newcastle, thats now 6 games without a win (2 draws in the 6 games) although we drop to 3rd spot the chasing pack are closing in. Any more losses and i'll be looking at dropping out of the playoff spots never mind the automatic promotion places.

A little tweaking needs to be done me thinks :)

• Replies 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

Posted Images

I am not going to be about for a week or two as I have to go look after my grandad' date=' I wonder what surprises will be here for when I get back, here are a few I surprises that I may get to see :

Raz will maybe not blame the match engine for a defeat?

[b']Mo might win a game?[/b]

Jooles or Sop may pay a visit to the thread?

Neil might get himself a goalie and become one with his new team?

Craig will get through a game without injuring a player?

Someone will do a The Big Match preview?

Tony will sign someone that is not a teenager or a riser just posted in forum ?

Dave will do a match report?

Noisy won't be on the end of a big defeat?

The forum masses will be pleased with whoever succeeds as the Northampton boss?

Dom will make a post without an smilie in it? :eek:

Good luck all catch you in a week or two, try not to damage my title hopes too much.

Since this post I've won 4 of my last 5, 3 league wins & a cup win. Thanks for the positive jinx I suppose SMH haha.

As always, looking to offload a number of players, and would be extra happy if the deals to offload them involved 2 for 1 deals or good youngsters.

Dimitar Berbatov (will be sold to external for 7.5 if no higher bid received)

Bryan Ruiz

Ibrahima Balde

Eric Bautheac (Dom...)

Francisco Piti

The last three are also available on loan.

My lack of posting this season has had to do with the abysmal, unexplainable form of my team. Should we improve enough to get out of the relegation zone, my posting may pick up from once in a blue moon to once every couple of weeks.

Since this post I've won 4 of my last 5' date=' 3 league wins & a cup win. Thanks for the positive jinx I suppose SMH haha.

[/quote']

Nice work Mo I suppose your luck had to change at some point, your still my favourite for the drop though :)

Wigan 0-2 Notts County

This is what happens when you are unable to get online to set your tactics. Damn you last minute Christmas shopping.

Great excuse' date=' first time I have head that all year, no doubt it won't be the last. :rolleyes:

[b']------------------[/b]

Liverpool hand the captain band to Frank Ribery and he scores the opening two goals of the game against Charlton, we were probably lucky to be ahead by two at this point as Charlton were piling on the pressure and with that pressure Pandev pulled one back to make it 2-1 with a nice free kick with just over 15 minutes to play, I think Willian must have been watching his technique as five minutes later....

WILLIAN takes the free kick with the inside of his foot.

Goal GOAL!! - ABBIATI didn't even move. What a free kick!

Willian wrapped up an important 3 points for us with Spurs & Arsenal losing, the scoreline was a bit harsh on Charlton but we will take it, good game.

Gillingham 2 Accrington 3

Another win tonight makes it 7 wins in a row in the league, and lifts us into 4th place. Morata adding to his already impressive tally making it 4 goals 5 assists and 2 mom awards in just 4 games:eek: Sterling and Ezekiel with the other two. We look forward to 7th placed Leyton Orient next at home.

Nice work Mo I suppose your luck had to change at some point' date=' your still my favourite for the drop though :)

Great excuse, first time I have head that all year, no doubt it won't be the last. :rolleyes:

[b']------------------[/b]

Liverpool hand the captain band to Frank Ribery and he scores the opening two goals of the game against Charlton, we were probably lucky to be ahead by two at this point as Charlton were piling on the pressure and with that pressure Pandev pulled one back to make it 2-1 with a nice free kick with just over 15 minutes to play, I think Willian must have been watching his technique as five minutes later....

WILLIAN takes the free kick with the inside of his foot.

Goal GOAL!! - ABBIATI didn't even move. What a free kick!

Willian wrapped up an important 3 points for us with Spurs & Arsenal losing, the scoreline was a bit harsh on Charlton but we will take it, good game.

No excuses mate, I always hold my hands up if I have lost when making the effort to set up my team. I blame the bloody missus, damn can she spend money so she had better make up for it starting with some bedroom gymnastics!!!!

Doesn't help that everything you walk past my daughter (who is nearly 4)was saying "I want that off santa...oh and that daddy," got beyond a joke when it got to any random item she spotted, I mean does a 4 year old really need a De Walt power drill? I would suggest not. :D

No excuses mate' date=' I always hold my hands up if I have lost when making the effort to set up my team. I blame the bloody missus, damn can she spend money so she had better make up for it starting with some bedroom gymnastics!!!!

Doesn't help that everything you walk past my daughter (who is nearly 4)was saying "I want that off santa...oh and that daddy," got beyond a joke when it got to any random item she spotted, I mean does a 4 year old really need a De Walt power drill? I would suggest not. :D[/font']

ReelemIn.jpg

Was just fishing. :)

FROM HERO TO ZERO...

Huddersfield Town 0 Swansea 0...

Danny Welbeck, who has scored 7 in the last 3 games, tonight missed a golden opportunity to carry on his hot streak. He missed a vital penalty which would of made it 5 wins on the bounce. It was a pretty even game with 22 shots on goal in which Swansea had 14 of them. Man of the match went to Huddersfield's goalkeeper Viviano, which sums up the night really. The manager of Swansea has told Welbeck miss another and you will be taking no more...

th?id=H.5046677966883253&w=136&h=142&c=7&rs=1&pid=1.7 Danny Welbeck after his penalty miss...

Burnley 0-1 Walsall

A.Kokorin 26

A solitary first half strike from Kokorin was enough to send Walsall home with 3 points, stretching our winning streak to 8 league games. We stay in 2nd spot but following Swansea's goalless draw were now just 2 points off top spot. Up next we welcome Pompey to Banks's Stadium.

Walsall have now won 8 games in a row after beating Burnley setting a new club record.

Birmingham win

Luis Veigas steered Birmingham City to victory against Plymouth Argyle.

Birmingham City beat Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Ferdinand had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Gómez was on the scoresheet for his side.

Happy with this well deserve win. Up to 11th and only 2 points from a playoff spot.

Doing a lot better than previous 2 seasons, lets hope it continues and i hit good form in the last 10 games like i did last season.

Harry Redknapp steered Wycombe Wanderers to victory against Doncaster Rovers.

Wycombe Wanderers beat Doncaster Rovers 1 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.

Sinclair had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Depay was on the scoresheet for his side.

Another poor season but a much needed win my aim not finishing in the last three not to hard but is for this squad.

Another poor season but a much needed win my aim not finishing in the last three not to hard but is for this squad.

perhaps ignoring them for 4 weeks might have something to do with it.

you do it so often in so many forum set ups, I cant believe there is anyone left on the forum that has any respect for you.