• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Posted Images

Fulham bounce back from some dreadful results with a sharp 1-0 win with Hulk bagging the goal :)

And now with a heavy heart being said must plot Neil's demise and hopefully keep him marooned near the bottom :(

To be honest I am surprised you are still in top 4 with your poor form, my money is on Bolton to 'Bury' you. :)

Birmingham knock out div 1 Nottingham

Nottingham field a stronger and far superior side, while Veigas opted for youth and backup players to hit the field tonight. Birmingham average rating of 85 compared to Nottingham easy 90 average rated side.

Luis Veigas steered Birmingham City to victory against Nottingham Forest.

Birmingham City beat Nottingham Forest 1 - 0 in their English Cup Round 4 fixture.

Fuentes scored the winner for Birmingham City and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Birmingham had by far the best chances through out the whole game, but struggled to make them count. Took a brilliant long distance effort from young Spanish defender Fuentes to break the deadlock on the 89th minute.

DELPH rolls a pass in the direction of FUENTES.

FUENTES has a crack from distance.

Goal GOAL!! - It sneaks under the bar and hits the back of the net.

Juan-Fuentes.jpg

Fuentes - ''We battled hard, stuck to our jobs and managed to complete the job on the night. As soon as Delph passed me the ball I realised the opportunity to have a pop and luckily it paid off. The whole team played brilliant tonight!''

We now travel to Blackpool for the quarter-finals on the 6th of Jan.

Hi guys, just posting to let you all know that I'm about to quit Southampton. I can't seem to get any deals done with the squad and to add to this I look at the waiting list and can only think that someone would do a better job than I am with them currently. Just thought I'd post and let you all know rather than just quit without a reason.

All the best to everyone in the setup :)

Hi guys' date=' just posting to let you all know that I'm about to quit Southampton. I can't seem to get any deals done with the squad and to add to this I look at the waiting list and can only think that someone would do a better job than I am with them currently. Just thought I'd post and let you all know rather than just quit without a reason.

All the best to everyone in the setup :)[/quote']

lol, ye thanks for doing a good job at Southampton, that lasted long:rolleyes:

Hi guys' date=' just posting to let you all know that I'm about to quit Southampton. I can't seem to get any deals done with the squad and to add to this I look at the waiting list and can only think that someone would do a better job than I am with them currently. Just thought I'd post and let you all know rather than just quit without a reason.

this is exactly the reason why internal managers should get first choice in any job in the setup, as we wont have quitters just because they can not improve a squad.

Took me ages till i finally managed to get a internal deal done, before that I just sat buying scraps from external teams for over a season n half.

If you not got patient then you simply don't deserve to be in the best setup in SM. Every knows and is told how hard it is to compete in the market in this setup!

Listening to offers for Fred' date=' looking for youth in exchange as well as some cash. Also have a bunch of other players transfer listed so feel free to take a look at them, prefer to sell them to people off the forum than external :)

Northampton lead the race at the moment, Fred for Prowse and 1 million, then I get Fred back on loan for the season. Was going to go straight ahead with this but seeing what other offers I can get for him first.[/quote']

seems as though a deal could of been done a day after taking over.

perhaps 3 defeats and slipping into the relegation zone meant no one wanted to go to Southampton.

Forum filled gameworlds that have been about for a while are tough, it is a learning curve and the grind just isn't for some people, I appreciate your honesty and the fact that you never spent the budget/transferred out any players before you left, no harm no foul, take care.

I think some of the others comments are a bit harsh.

Forgot to add Vico off to external and Tiote off to Walsall, will be selling off a few more of the youngsters as a spring clean.

Forum filled gameworlds that have been about for a while are tough' date=' it is a learning curve and the grind just isn't for some people, I appreciate your honesty and the fact that you never spent the budget/transferred out any players before you left, no harm no foul, take care.

Forgot to add Vico off to external and Tiote off to Walsall, will be selling off a few more of the youngsters as a spring clean.[/quote']

We all appreciate his honesty to be honest, but 3 games in charge is poor, specially with so many people trying to join this setup. Let this be a lesson to anyone thinking of joining 7046, who has not been in it in the past.

Its a hard setup, from matches to transfer market, nothing is easy. You have to stick to your side through bad and good times and be patient. Will pay off eventually. Success don't come over night.

I think now, if any of the lads in the waiting list don't think they can hang around and give it a real go and time, then they should come out now and ask for their names to be removed from waiting list.

Forum filled gameworlds that have been about for a while are tough' date=' it is a learning curve and the grind just isn't for some people, I appreciate your honesty and the fact that you never spent the budget/transferred out any players before you left, no harm no foul, take care.

Forgot to add Vico off to external and Tiote off to Walsall, will be selling off a few more of the youngsters as a spring clean.

I don't think there harsh at all, this is a guy that messaged me asking for the job telling me how much he wanted in the set up and how long he had been trying to get in and then he gets IMO a very very good starting club with Southampton and then decides to quit after 3 games? I had lots of people asking for the job and had to tell others that it was going elsewhere. If he thinks its tough with saints think of what it is like for managers in division 5 that start with nothing at all, I mean lets be honest who does he want to start with Manchester united?

Clearly didn't want to be in 7046 that much

I don't understand why such a big fuss has been made, I'd rather be honest with you all, quit and give someone else the opportunity to manage them rather than hog them, in a full gameworld, knowing I'm not going to make an impact on the team?

I guarantee had I not set tactics, got the team NMF, got them relegated I would of gotten the same response as above? I was on Soccer Manager for over 3 years before taking a long break for studies so I know how these setups work, I understand part exchange is a key but the fact that there were such a high number of managers that didn't bother to respond to their PM's doesn't exactly make it easy to do deals.:rolleyes:

@harmanw84 - Craig was the one that told me to message you, I wanted to join yes, but considering I joined it 2 weeks ago and from then I'd only been on the game for a week so defining it as 'messaged me asking for the job telling me how much he wanted in the set up and how long he had been trying to get in' is exaggerating isnt it?

Anyhow, I much prefer 106 where it has the what you would call 'old timers' are at and the majority who I remember back from when I played the game

He had the job offer' date=' it was his choice, he was never forced to give it to me, I guess the vouches off Dave and Craig helped a lot, which I appreciate, but he could of chosen anyone he wanted[/quote']

clearly I didn't know you were gunna throw the towel in after 3 games.

You didn't sell all the players and you didn't just spend all the cash then leave so not the end of the world, but as I gave you the job I feel a bit gutted because I was messaged by a couple of other guys to which I told the job was already gone. Just think quitting after three games isn't really giving it a fair crack of the whip, this is the best set up bar none for me.

Leave it out ladies' date=' he could of been a cheat, or like the racist guy but instead discovered it wasn't the thing for him.[/quote']

I'm not one to argue, but from the response I got from being honest was not needed, it's not like the teams disappeared, someone else can still get them next.

clearly I didn't know you were gunna throw the towel in after 3 games.

My point still stands that you were never forced to give it to me.

You didn't sell all the players and you didn't just spend all the cash then leave so not the end of the world' date=' but as I gave you the job I feel a bit gutted because I was messaged by a couple of other guys to which I told the job was already gone. Just think quitting after three games isn't really giving it a fair crack of the whip, this is the best set up bar none for me.[/quote']

Good to hear considering your reaction earlier on:rolleyes:

You had 5 days to choose who you gave the job to, maybe in the future take more time when choosing

Walsall have managed to sign Cheick TIOTÉ from Liverpool on a deal believed to be around £8,500,000.

Latest addition at Banks's Stadium, big thanks to Dan for his patience. Newcastle going really well atm, who knows if they keep it up might even sneak a 90 in future. Great bit of business for 8.5m and will provide solid backup.