English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7027 Forumers Needed !

Double promotion? I like it! Now if only wishes can be made into reality (not sure I share your confidence here' date=' on either front! Been a Boro fan for far too long to be too optimistic!).[/quote']

:) well come one thoes glory days of europe league finals are long gone and wont come back for a while but really i rate your squad for the 10/11 season play-offs at the least hull,burnly,pompy and cardiff id say are the real threats :) BTW any loans you may need just look up my youth squad (spurs)

• Replies 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Posted Images

this is very posative stuff :) i kinda dont want it to open till tommorow at 18:00 because i want to have time to plan my transfers :D

:D I totally understand.. I've been planning my transfers ever since u decided to make a world :P

And now only 1 more team needs to be taken!! Too bad I have to go to bed now though.. hope someone doesn't take leeds xD

EDIT: just saw that it's still 13

Someones been constantly putting a team in there basket then dropping them then putting them back in it happened with swansea and fullham

:confused: its pointless ennit ? i hope who ever it is doesnt end up with a team i reckon it will open tomorrow at 18:00 as planned unless 10more teams are pre-ordered

Aren't 15 needed for the world to go live? o.O

honeslty i wouldnt know buddy :) but i guess there would need to be a few teams maybe 4/5 then for it to open instantly

Leeds has just been added to someone's basket not sure if theyll get dropped like birmingham,fulham ect

must be leeds are back :P id love to manage West Ham hope there not taken cnt wait to get them

:P there we hav it West Ham are in someone's basket now the guy/girl must be reading this thread and picking up the teams we mention (if ur on this thread and still want a team id keep it hush hush now we have a thread stalker on the lose) PS. :P i really spurs buddy try taking them :D

How do you find out when someone has a team in their basket ?

easy :P you just look at the Coming Soon Game Worlds.. click on this one (english championship 7027) and say if fulham are taken but u go onto ur club in taht game world and nothings come up saying Xmanager has taken over at fulham then u know someone has a team in their basket

:P there we hav it West Ham are in someone's basket now the guy/girl must be reading this thread and picking up the teams we mention (if ur on this thread and still want a team id keep it hush hush now we have a thread stalker on the lose) PS. :P i really spurs buddy try taking them :D

aha , well if they want a team why dont they just wait till tomoz its a bit pointless tbh

aha ' date=' well if they want a team why dont they just wait till tomoz its a bit pointless tbh[/quote']

very pointless i dnt no what they get out of it :P either way im very much looking forward for the GC to open some confusion tho theres 2 7027 ? :confused:

there goes blackpool lool their be free in 15mins

I think you're right. It happened when I mentioned Fulham earlier, next thing I know and they're gone!

very pointless i dnt no what they get out of it :P either way im very much looking forward for the GC to open some confusion tho theres 2 7027 ? :confused:

there goes blackpool lool their be free in 15mins

aha , well im getting very excited :D cant wait to start my deals , i really wanna do some with accrington stanley ;):D

I think you're right. It happened when I mentioned Fulham earlier' date=' next thing I know and they're gone![/quote']

:P as we speak some guy flicking over our posts just looking for a name like i said i have spurs but iv got a mate who wants bolton he wants them really bad :P