English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

I have to say im not so confident :(

Think he will go to Dicky boy at Northampton ' date=' I just dont have enough :([/quote']

Me? I'm just scratching out a living on meagre gates.

Haven't served meat in the players' canteen for 4 weeks now.

I've sold the team bus and earmarked the strip of land behind the north stand for a curling rink - but it's still hard to find the money to even make his CV.

Me? I'm just scratching out a living on meagre gates.

Haven't served meat in the players' canteen for 4 weeks now.

I've sold the team bus and earmarked the strip of land behind the north stand for a curling rink - but it's still hard to find the money to even make his CV.

Again but how much have you made from player sales this season? ;)

Combined with the fact you are a smaller club then you have the resources and SM's backing to beat the pair of us :) My bid is around 26.6 and thats my max! :)

Would like to say well done on the Norwich manager on signing Rafael , A brilliant price for him (7.5) but he was lucky I pulled out as my bid was 8. But you need to be lucky! :)

Again but how much have you made from player sales this season? ;)

Combined with the fact you are a smaller club then you have the resources and SM's backing to beat the pair of us :) My bid is around 26.6 and thats my max! :)

Would like to say well done on the Norwich manager on signing Rafael ' date=' A brilliant price for him (7.5) but he was lucky I pulled out as my bid was 8. But you need to be lucky! :)[/quote']

I offered SOP 9m last week and he turned me down saying he'd recieved a better offer :P

Cesar kept his 91 so Im happy enough.

I'm no way near that figure. I don't have "the resources" you refer to.

I've raised £10m from Ronaldinho sale and alreadfy spent £7m of it on Benteke plus kids.

I'm hovering a lot nearer cv than you are - so I'm not at the races, I fear.

Even if I could spend £25m+ - I wouldn't anyway -I couldn't justify it as a "must have" player

I offered SOP 9m last week and he turned me down saying he'd recieved a better offer :P

Cesar kept his 91 so Im happy enough.

I offered him 12 before Christmas! It was stanley trying to raise the money I was told lol

I'm no way near that figure. I don't have "the resources" you refer to.

I've raised £10m from Ronaldinho sale and alreadfy spent £7m of it on Benteke plus kids.

I'm hovering a lot nearer cv than you are - so I'm not at the races' date=' I fear.

Even if I could spend £25m+ - I wouldn't anyway -I couldn't justify it as a "must have" player[/quote']

So you havent had 90 million in player sales this season? ;)

To be honest at 26 million I may pull out, I cant justify spending so much on just 1 player to be honest considering most of my squad is bargain basement :P

More news on the deal via the report thread.

How the hell can you justify that as a good deal? :mad:

You are the cancer of SM , I will throw a party the day you leave this great GW :) And you can stick your offer for Rosicky where the sun dont shine :)

So you havent had 90 million in player sales this season? ;)

Previous manager must have had a lot of debt. I didnt/dont have anything like that in the bank account. Club is losing £1m per turn - which might have been a factor. If I'd inherited that sort of money, I'd be shopping for 94s

I also lose about 1m a turn' date=' trick to stop it beating you is simply staying active. As soon as you sit still you get eaten alive. Hoping the Premier league money will help me out next season.[/quote']

Yeah i agree :/ I lost 1 million every 2 games as that's how the finances work now and was sitting on 13.2 million debt. I have now act upon it and trying to sort it out and now sit on a positive bank balance of 24 million with an extra 9 million coming in.

I worked out if i wanted to make a profit i must cut my wage bill from 850k to around 500k

I have now in the process of rebuilding this side.

So Schmelzer (91) can leave for a 2 for 1 with a Striker being included 89+

So Schmelzer (91) can leave for a 2 for 1 with a Striker being included 89+

Made a bid, not sure what you want so feel free to counter :)

On the wages issue, I have lowered my wages by 300k a turn this season, but we still lose around 25 million a season in wages alone. Is very hard to keep a good side with finances run the way they are. SM do seem to have stopped increasing stadium sizes along with crowds for successful teams now aswell.

Made a bid' date=' not sure what you want so feel free to counter :)

On the wages issue, I have lowered my wages by 300k a turn this season, but we still lose around 25 million a season in wages alone. Is very hard to keep a good side with finances run the way they are. SM do seem to have stopped increasing stadium sizes along with crowds for successful teams now aswell.[/quote']

I am finding it very tough to compete and have trimmed the squad accordingly. It's tough going when you are battling the big boys for the risers and you come off 2nd best in 90% of the bidding wars.

Like real life you barely make any money unless you are in the top division.

Here are my predicts for tomorrow in the top flight :

Stoke City - Tottenham Hotspur [2-2]

Everton - Bury [3-1]

Manchester United - Leeds United [4-1]

West Bromwich Albion - Fulham [2-1]

Arsenal - Middlesbrough [0-3]

Bolton Wanderers - Chelsea [1-1]

Exeter City - LIVERPOOL [1-3]

Charlton Athletic - Nottingham Forest [2-0]

Carlisle United - Bristol City [1-1]

Sunderland - Blackburn Rovers [2-0]

Here are my predicts for tomorrow in the top flight :

Stoke City - Tottenham Hotspur [2-2]

Everton - Bury [3-1]

Manchester United - Leeds United [4-1]

West Bromwich Albion - Fulham [2-1]

Arsenal - Middlesbrough [0-3]

Bolton Wanderers - Chelsea [1-1]

Exeter City - LIVERPOOL [1-3]

Charlton Athletic - Nottingham Forest [2-0]

Carlisle United - Bristol City [1-1]

Sunderland - Blackburn Rovers [2-0]

Nice predictions, but I'm sure there will be a few more surprising results.

Good luck all!

I hate the way all you guys are talking about who is going to win the title.. its like hearing who out of you all is going to take my current girlfriend you animals! :( shes still mine damn it! Until it's official the lot of you can back off :P

In other related news -

Toni KROOS has completed his move to Everton from Arsenal for £2,500,000 plus Leighton BAINES and Emmanuel ADEBAYOR

Just to make things clear i initially put in what i believe was a much more valuable bid initially which was countered back with this. Lets be honest if i feel that i am in a good position when making a deal of course im going to accept it whether that's with hammer or dom or smh or anybody.

If people want to get uppity with me that's fine i remember a lot of you guys did when i originally signed gotze, some going as far as trying to convince the other guy to cancel it. Not sure if its down to jealousy or people being too self righteous for their own good . But at the end of the day were all grown men here (some of you young adults) Im not here to babysit any of you and give council on deals being made. If the person is happy with the deal and im happy with the deal then its a deal as far as im concerned.