• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Posted Images

I feel absolutely disheartened , Absolutely sick :(

We trail 2-0 after a 28 minutes , The title was slipping once again but in true Fulham style we show heart and courage and pulled it back to 2-2 then with the dream alive , 88th minute penalty! Javier hernandez against Helton and I knew with Results going my way I would be favs for the title but Helton saved it! :(

We bottled again and you know what I starting to realize despite all the hard work we are failures. And that is very hard to take at moment :(

I hope you can win it Danny anyway :)

I feel absolutely disheartened ' date=' Absolutely sick :(

We trail 2-0 after a 28 minutes , The title was slipping once again but in true Fulham style we show heart and courage and pulled it back to 2-2 then with the dream alive , 88th minute penalty! Javier hernandez against Helton and I knew with Results going my way I would be favs for the title but Helton saved it! :(

We bottled again and you know what I starting to realize despite all the hard work we are failures. And that is very hard to take at moment :(

I hope you can win it Danny anyway :)[/quote']

Oh dom not again:(.. We'll put this one down again to a practice run and next season can be for reals?

Nice to have you back jooles :D

Oh and in other news.. Not just doms dreams who have gone up in smoke, I had the pleasure of killing off bens hopes aswell :) il go enjoy the last night with my trophy before she's taken from me..

We somehow manage to still cling to the topspot with a hard fought 0-0 draw against Carlisle, the leagues top two scorers [Jovetic & Rooney) go head to head but both draw a blank, good game Anth I just couldn't manage to break you down.

Liverpool-Sunderland

What a way to end the season with a winner takes all match up, unbelievable.

Good Luck Raz.

..are Man City down?
Throughly disheartened. Just like Dom. Is it just me or is the air really hot in here?

[/quote']Unlucky Dom. Isn't this the standard message Fulham releases at the end of every season? :o(stolen from Spurs)

Oh dom not again:(.. We'll put this one down again to a practice run and next season can be for reals?

Lol. Cheers Shacky boy :)

I feel absolutely disheartened ' date=' Absolutely sick :([/quote']

Bashful.jpg

Oh and in other news.. Not just doms dreams who have gone up in smoke' date=' I had the pleasure of killing off bens hopes aswell :) il go enjoy the last night with my trophy before she's taken from me..[/quote']

Quality stuff Shack. ;)

Oh and in other news.. Not just doms dreams who have gone up in smoke' date=' I had the pleasure of killing off bens hopes aswell :) il go enjoy the last night with my trophy before she's taken from me..[/quote']

Why dont you go do one? B)

And take Jooles with you while you at it B)

I hope you can win it Danny anyway :)[/quote']

Think you forgot to mention that in the 33rd minute Eriksen was sent off for Bolton.....

So for 2/3rds of the game we only had 10 men.....

I was there for the taking Dom......Shocked at this result.....

Crazy results tonight......makes Wednesday bloody amazing.....

Think you forgot to mention that in the 33rd minute Eriksen was sent off for Bolton.....

So for 2/3rds of the game we only had 10 men.....

I was there for the taking Dom......Shocked at this result.....

Crazy results tonight......makes Wednesday bloody amazing.....

I didnt want to mention it :P To be fair we were 2-0 down but I cant believe we missed a 88th min pen B)

Well done mate , I knew it would be you to end my challege :)

Mark Preston earned a draw with Newcastle United against Sheffield United.

The match ended 2 - 2 between Newcastle United and Sheffield United in their Division 2 fixture.

Nasri scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Llorente was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Not want i needed with a game to go, drop to 7th and a point behind the Blades for that last playoff spot.

How close is it for the last 2 playoff places? All to play for on Wednesday.

5th - Huddersfield 58pts

6th - Sheff Utd 58pts

7th - Newcastle 57pts

8th - Notts Co 56pts

9th - Preston NE 56pts

We play mid table Blackpool!

What about Manchester City! Bottom and relegated!!!!! - Messi et al playing in division 3 next season. WOW!

I didnt want to mention it :P To be fair we were 2-0 down but I cant believe we missed a 88th min pen B)

Well done mate ' date=' I knew it would be you to end my challege :)[/quote']

I guess it would have been more fun for the set-up if you had won

You,Dan and Raz all on the same points going into the last game would have been good

But I had to try for the win tonight.....would not have been fair to the other lads in the gameworld.........

Tottenham also miss a chance tonight..........

Well done to Noisy at Bury for keeping them up......I'm well pleased :D

Ahhh... Sigh :( you cheeky bugger! :P it's gutting to see our title hopes destroyed (:() like that.

Dan, Raz or Dom will be a worthy champion and at least the league will have a first time champion this year. A new member in the club, Shack ;)

Awful game mate (well done).

Next up is Fiorentina in the CL. We lead 2-1 on aggregate from the first leg, so hopefully we can finish off the game and get to the final. The CL is my last hope of silverware this season, so hopefully we can defend our title of European champions and finish the season on a high.

Sorry guys for keeping Man City this long, the rare time I logged on I kept telling myself I'll start doing tactics etc, but I just kept forgetting, being busy with uni life and work. I just logged on today, once again thinking to myself I'll sort this out in my next holidays, but to be fair I don't have the time any more, and if I did keep them that's down right selfish so I'm quitting Man City.

Enjoyed my 380 games (Plymouth/Man City) in this gameworld from the very beginning, take off around 30ish games where I haven't paid attention :o

Good luck everybody, by far the best gameworld on SM imo - hope it continues for a long long time. The rare time I do get on SM, I defo will be checking this thread from time to time as usually it's enjoyable to read than any other parts of the forum lol

Once again, sorry for taking this long to decide - good luck to the next manager!

Sorry guys for keeping Man City this long' date=' the rare time I logged on I kept telling myself I'll start doing tactics etc, but I just kept forgetting, being busy with uni life and work. I just logged on today, once again thinking to myself I'll sort this out in my next holidays, but to be fair I don't have the time any more, and if I did keep them that's down right selfish so I'm quitting Man City.

Enjoyed my 380 games (Plymouth/Man City) in this gameworld from the very beginning, take off around 30ish games where I haven't paid attention :o

Good luck everybody, by far the best gameworld on SM imo - hope it continues for a long long time. The rare time I do get on SM, I defo will be checking this thread from time to time as usually it's enjoyable to read than any other parts of the forum lol

Once again, sorry for taking this long to decide - good luck to the next manager![/quote']

Take care Vik, hope your Uni goes well.

Enjoyed my 380 games (Plymouth/Man City) in this gameworld from the very beginning' date=' take off around 30ish games where I haven't paid attention :o

[/quote']30-ish?! That a typo Pred?! :P

Really sorry to see you go, a true 7046 legend. Kinda fitting that you end where you began: right on top of Div 3 :)

Ahhh... Sigh :( you cheeky bugger! :P it's gutting to see our title hopes destroyed (:() like that.

Dan' date=' Raz or Dom will be a worthy champion and at least the league will have a first time champion this year. A new member in the club, Shack ;)

Awful game mate (well done).

Next up is Fiorentina in the CL. We lead 2-1 on aggregate from the first leg, so hopefully we can finish off the game and get to the final. The CL is my last hope of silverware this season, so hopefully we can defend our title of European champions and finish the season on a high.[/quote']

Hard luck Ben, we could be set up for a CL showdown assuming the assistant manager doesn't shaft me over. Although that's totally out of my hands so ive got an excuse ready if needs be ;)

I think we should get like exclusive shirts for all of the winners of the div 1 title at various points. Something like the 'pin pals' in the simpsons. Need something to stand out from the non winners B)

EDIT - if i wasnt so lazy i would of put up a pic for reference if anybody doesnt get what im talking about. Ah well... google it :P

Biggest decision for Kurt Cobain at Huddersfield since he decided to take the top of his head off with a shotgun...is he a forummer?

I have expressed my desire to take the job shall he not want it.

Like you say it's a tough decision with him having Huddersfield in the play offs.

Guest FallenAngel

cash is short so had to put a few youngsters on the transfer list, all can go at just above CV(or will go external when the offers arrive)

got michael mancienne coming of TB tomorrow - so if anyone wants him at just over CV give me a nod or again I'll just sell externally.

final player I might sell for cash is Serder Serderov, if I get a decent cash offer (will also consider p/e)