TheDuffman

English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Very quick update during my break from studying.

Plymouth's promotion hopes are over after a 0-0 draw with Chesterfield, their 4th in a row!

The point guarantees the Pilgrims safety with one game to go against Barnsley. Hopes of a clash of the Preston-supporting managers were dashed when Steve Thompson left Barnsley to join recently relegated Man City, who will be visiting Home Park next season. Plymouth captain Scott Dann is said to be very excited about facing World Player of the Year Lionel Messi.

In preparation for next season, Plymouth sign full-back Kieran Trippier for £5m. He will compete with Chris Gunter at full-back, and allows for the return of loanee Jon Flanagan, however the 21 year old may return next season.

Forumer ?????

do we mean Newcastle deal

we can buy from unmanaged but only cash deal, which he did

have i misundertood ?

we can sell to unmanaged as well, if thats the angle you're coming from

I'm presuming Southampton were unmanaged at the time?' date=' if so thats bad form in my opinion :([/color']

To be fair Mayuka for 4.5 mill is a little bit of a bargain, imo. So, he did the next Southampton manager a favour :P

But yes, very naughty B)

Guys

I need to hold my hands up here and accept that i've made a big cock-up and i apologise for it.

I've been in this GW to long for me not to know that selling to an unmanaged side is not the form thing to do.

It was an over sight on my part, and i'm sorry for it.

Luckily, it was only £4m and not exactly a massive player in question, so no real, major harm done.

We all make mistakes and overlook things and i just did.

My apologies

Regards

Mark

Guys

I need to hold my hands up here and accept that i've made a big cock-up and i apologise for it.

I've been in this GW to long for me not to know that selling to an unmanaged side is not the form thing to do.

It was an over sight on my part' date=' and i'm sorry for it.

Luckily, it was only £4m and not exactly a massive player in question, so no real, major harm done.

We all make mistakes and overlook things and i just did.

My apologies

Regards

Mark[/quote']

you ARE allowed to sell to unmanaged in SM and you can buy from them for cash deals only tho

nothing wrong with your deal, buddy

I'm aware of that Craig' date=' I SOLD to unmanaged, Then, if so, whats the big issue guys are making? a little confused here. It's been a very long day for me :confused:[/quote']

you CAN sell to unmanaged club, buddy

I thought it was recently changed so we could sell to unmanaged

but supervisor confirmed that it was always the case that we could sell to unmanaged

I thought so! - So whats with a few guys in a few of the previous posts saying that this is bad form?

not sure, maybe they're confused by custom gw where they added rule not to sell/buy to unmanaged teams

Craig,you can obviously sell or buy from unmanaged but for a setup like 7046 its an unwritten rule not to buy or sell to unmanaged.Come on,don't tell me that you didn't knew this either.

No worries Mark,its not a big deal.Can happen to anyone.

I'm aware of that Craig' date=' I SOLD to unmanaged, Then, if so, whats the big issue guys are making? a little confused here. It's been a very long day for me :confused:[/quote']

also, if we were not allowed to sell to unmanaged

you woulda got message saying "can't sell/buy to unmanaged team"

or team just became unmanaged cant deal for 7 day period etc

Craig' date='you can obviously sell or buy from unmanaged but for a setup like 7046 its an unwritten rule not to buy or sell to unmanaged.Come on,don't tell me that you didn't knew this either.

No worries Mark,its not a big deal.Can happen to anyone.[/quote']

doesn't affect me, buddy coz i dont buy or sell to unmanaged

i only buy/sell to externals

you CAN sell to unmanaged club' date=' buddy

I thought it was recently changed so we could sell to unmanaged

but supervisor confirmed that it was always the case that we could sell to unmanaged[/quote']

Always been the case, 'supervisor' dunna need confirm that anybodys choice tbh for this set up or any other.