TheDuffman

English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Tonight is a massive time in Division 3 as there has only been one issue sorted which is Bournemouth being relegated.Two more places still to be filled in the relegation zone that no one wants and the top of the table still needs sorting.Good luck to everyone involved.

I thought so! - So whats with a few guys in a few of the previous posts saying that this is bad form?

Regardless of the fact that it is within the rules it nevertheless remains bad form. In my opinion its akin to stripping vacant clubs of prized assets' date=' loaning players for play-offs or cup finals, offering vacant clubs as part of transfer deals or dealing with known felons such as that fool Roy ( or whatever name he goes by nowadays). To be perfectly honest with you i am disappointed that it happens in such a noteworthy GW as this and to be frank Mark more than surprised at your ignorance (?) of one of the golden unwritten rules of SM. Still its all in the eye of the beholder i suppose ?, but in my opinion its just not done.. B)[/color']

Regardless of the fact that it is within the rules it nevertheless remains bad form. In my opinion its akin to stripping vacant clubs of prized assets' date=' loaning players for play-offs or cup finals, offering vacant clubs as part of transfer deals or dealing with known felons such as that fool Roy ( or whatever name he goes by nowadays). To be perfectly honest with you i am disappointed that it happens in such a noteworthy GW as this and to be frank Mark more than surprised at your ignorance (?) of one of the golden unwritten rules of SM. Still its all in the eye of the beholder i suppose ?, but in my opinion its just not done.. B)[/color']

Fair comments, Longnose.

As mentioned in previous posts, just an oversight on my part! And i've apologised for my mistake.

Lets move on!

Kind regards

Mark

minor issue now guys, lets just hope it does not happen again....

important games across all divisions tonight, let concentrate on that now.....good luck everyone tonight who stil have something to play for.

Anyone nervous much? Who's your money on' date=' Raz or SMH?[/quote']

tough one

Sunderland best away defence - only conceded 19

Only an away win would do Raz here, however, home advantage to swing it and

Liverpool to take the title

In the top 6 all season in Division 4 spending most of the season in the top 3, then would luck have we drop to 7th after the final game of the season.

Time to get rid of the debt and wholesale changes at Hartlepool for next season we will return to Division 3 one day!

Tottenham secure a vital three points in a 1-0 win at home to Bristol City, thanks to an RVP goal early on in the second half. It proved to be an important win, as Carlisle also won, which would have meant that, had we dropped points, we would have finished the season in 5th. Unlucky Ant, buddy. I can't remember a tighter season in 7046!

Good game John, unlucky mate.

I think we can look back on this season and feel positive. Considering at one point it looked like we may not even get into Europe, I think a 4th placed finish is great. Obviously, I could look as it as a season that saw us finish just one point behind the title winners, but I'm not going to do that. Whilst the title is the biggest prize to win for any division one side, it certainly wasn't an objective I had my sights set on just last month. I didn't even think getting into the top four would be achievable at one point, but it was, so I can't complain.

Well done to everyone who won their respected titles/gained promotion, and commiserations to those who lost out/got relegated. Especially Dan at Liverpool for winning the division one title tonight, well done mate! Unlucky Raz, you've done fantastic this season and you were unlucky not to win the title yourself. It's probably no consolation, I know, but you've more than surpassed your aims this season and you should be proud of your performance :) Plus you can still win your EURO final. Not to take anything away from Dan, of course, he's done excellent also.

Hopefully next season proves to be as eventful as this... albeit with me finishing on top of the pile ;):P

One more game for us this season, against Fenerbache in the CL final. Fingers crossed I can bring home the cup!

Well done Dan, about time... ;)

And congrats to all the other winners and losers. Well, not the losers.

So help me with the maths. If Dom had not gotten beat 4-1 by Boro would he have won the title?