English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

I knew you would be back :)

Here is SMH's Unofficial Division One Team of the Year

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2860959&postcount=2193

The end of season Awards questionnaire' date=' please take time to give some feedback, thanks.[/color']

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2860964&postcount=2194

Send replies to me by mail on the forum or just post them on my forum wall, thanks and remember NO voting for yourself..

Still looking for Votes!!!! 12 of the 80 managers have sent them back

OyA0Tsn.png

ALL THE BLOG AWARDS FOR SEASON 9

8FYl2te.png

THE OFFICIAL BLOG TEAM OF THE YEAR

SEASON 9

TEAMOFTHEYEARSEAS9_zps5c7cb0c0.png

CLUB OF THE YEAR

WALSALL

PLAYER OF THE YEAR

ROONEY (Liverpool)

GOALKEEPER OF THE YEAR

FREY (Shorpe)

MANAGER OF THE YEAR

TONY HARMAN

Well done with the blog awards Craig.

Rooney~Player of the Year~ Eat that Marco Reus :)

Club and manager of the season! Does it get any better than that? :D

Congrats Tony on a great season, glad to see you get some recognition.

So you will have a 93 CB for a full season and you will also get his CV in cash when he retires.Nice :)

He won't get a rise before the end of the season Raz, even if SM does have a particular affection for the Spanish :P

Patrick Bamford scored his first goal for the Pilgrims however Plymouth lost the friendly 2-1 due to a late goal from Jackson Martinez. Relatively even game possession-wise as both teams lined up with a 4-4-2 but Rochdale peppered the Plymouth goal with shots, with Fraser Forster not having a great night in goal, Next up are Cardiff, where Andy Carroll will make his debut.

Got my first win tonight in our friendly match at the EMIRATES STADIUM

Great response from the players in my 5-3-2 formation

ARSENAL 0 BARNSLEY 5

Lisandro (2), Perrin (1) and mom PIENAAR (2)

Absolutely dominated and lost 2-1 on pens. You have to be kidding me. Got all my tactics right and Swansea jam it. Argghhhhh!!!

Unlucky mate. I feel for you. Nothing worse than losing out in the final. I am sure you will be up there again next season.

Unlucky mate. I feel for you. Nothing worse than losing out in the final. I am sure you will be up there again next season.

To lose on pens is heartbreaking. I thought I had it when it was pens, Swansea won on them last round so I thought surely not again. Can't believe Ibra missed his pen, brutal.

I wouldn't mind but that is another year losing 25 million making us weaker and weaker. One more year to go up before we lose the strength I think.

swansea-win-first-trophy-of-history.jpg

Swansea 1 Milton Keynes Dons 1... ( Swansea win 2-1 on pens )

The Treble 1999 has guided Swansea City to a Play-Off Final win against Milton Keynes Dons!! Swansea City beat Milton Keynes Dons 2 - 1 in a penalty shootout after they could not be seperated at the final whistle, with the match ending 1 - 1. Milton Keynes dons had the better possession with 60 %, but Swansea had more shots at goal and on target. The Unofficial golden boot winner and striker of the season Danny Welbeck scored the first ( 28 league goals not inc play offs) in the 5th minute, and Milton Keynes Dons equalised in the 78th minute. The match then went to penalties, and with the score 1-1, Ibrahimovic missed Milton kd penalty leaving Fediroco Balzaretti to score the winning penalty.

Got to say Milton Keynes Dons have played well all season, and im sure with Will, they will be right up there again next season.

th?id=H.4557708875270523&w=108&h=147&c=7&rs=1&pid=1.7 Welbeck scores again... th?id=H.4622859269441952&w=217&h=145&c=7&rs=1&pid=1.7 Balzaretti scores winning penalty

Well done to all three play-off winners and ouch to the play-off losers.

Some hard luck stories in there with a penalty shoot-out defeat and an 88th minute turnaround.

Remember to keep your end of season awards coming in, we are currently at 18 managers who have completed and sent back.

OyA0Tsn.png

EC7046 BLOG WRITERS' WANTED

The OFFICIAL EC7046 BLOG is looking for writers' to join the existing team.

If you are a manager in EC7046 you can join the OFFICIAL BLOG as a writer/reporter.

NEW style BLOG can be viewed here

www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk

newblogblogbanner_zps474ff1d0.png

Just PM me your EC7046 team and your email address to get an invite to join, once you accept, you can write for the OFFICIAL 7046 BLOG

The offer for Artem DZYUBA of Liverpool from Brighton and Hove Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Artem leaves for Brighton, we were swindled, I am sure Mr.Smut had tapped him up as he would not sign a new contract so we had little choice but to sell the 25 yold for the paltry sum of £5 million or risk losing him for nothing.

The offer for Artem DZYUBA of Liverpool from Brighton and Hove Albion has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Artem leaves for Brighton' date=' we were swindled, I am sure Mr.Smut had tapped him up as he would not sign a new contract so we had little choice but to sell the 25 yold for the paltry sum of £5 million or risk losing him for nothing.[/quote']

Brighton cant confirm or deny that a 50 acre potato farm in the Crimea is part of the signing on fee.

Manchester City will unfortunately have to cut it's cloth with division 3 football next season so the following players will be leaving. I am willing to do 2 for 1 deals for the right player.

Some real talent in amongst this group. Please get in touch if you want to do a deal.

José ÁNGEL

Álvaro DOMÍNGUEZ

Aleksandar DRAGOVIĆ

Yann M'VILA

Stephan LICHTSTEINER

Cícero JONATHAN

Saphir TAÏDER

Marvin MARTIN

Luís NANI

Ishak BELFODIL

Aron JÓHANNSSON

Geoffrey KONDOGBIA