English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Guest FallenAngel

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Poor Dom' date=' always seems to come up short :)

M.BARCO Athletic Club Fulham £680k ABd

M.BARCO Athletic Club Wycombe Wanderers £688k ABd[/quote']

After missing out on a young Spaniard called Canales I thought I'd grad another young Spaniard instead;)

Although i am in absolutely no hurry to sell him i am willing to look at offers for Gonzalo HIGUAÍN. Looking for a 2 for 1 deal with a striker hopefully thrown in the mix. Also have a host of talent still available.

Just either drop a bid in or get intouch either in game or through here on PM :)

Milton Keynes Dons are hoping to tie up a deal for Bangoura LASS of Milton Keynes Dons

What kind of trickery is this :eek:

I will be launching an investigation to try and find out what has happened. It would appear that a Joe Kinnear has been appointed to the staff :P

OyA0Tsn.png

A New TOTD ARCHIVE link added to the blog in the EC7046 THREAD LINKS area.

This is for season 9, here (scroll down to view)

http://ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/TOTD

Season 10 will be in the TEAM OF THE DAY menu tab in the blog, here

http://ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/p/blog-page_22.html

Alves vidic subotic baines may have somthink to say

robben + howerd joining

Also great' date=' but Hancock's is better imo.

OyA0Tsn.png

Would be good to see more articles by the writers

starting to have too many Barnsley articles.

needs to be more varied for the blog viewers.

If you want and if it's good enough you can put up my report for Aldershot mate. Cheers.

756.png

José FONTE has completed his move to Aldershot Town from Rayo Vallecano for 1,777,000 plus Luke MURPHY

After the departure of Coates, we needed to found out a replacement as we were short at the back, and José Fonte was a real finding! His quality and experience will be very important for Aldershot. His rating should rise really soon and we managed to get him for CV, so i'm pretty happy with this signing.

The offer for Flávio FERREIRA of Málaga CF from Aldershot Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Another portuguese CB will join Aldershot. Flavio is an young player that is getting opportunities at Malaga, so he should rise in future rating changes. He will be an important cover for CB position.

The offer for Youssef MSAKNI of Lekhwiya from Aldershot Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Msakni is an exciting skilled player, capable of doing wonders in the field. I watched him for the first time in African Cup of Nations 2 years ago or something and he was simply outsanting. I'm a fan since then, so i'm very happy to bring him to Aldershot. His move to Europe will need to happen at some point, (it's about time!) as his talent is just awesome. He would fit really well in Ligue 1 imo.

These 3 players join Carlos Eduardo, Rodrigo De Paul, Stefanos Kapino and Valerie Germain as Aldershot's new signings to attack new season! We sent out all our useless players in the process. We're now looking to sell Stewart Downing and Dudu for some cash. Bojan and Nordtveit are available for player exchange!

Anyone would think you enjoy mocking him :P

I have the greatest respect for 'The People's Champion'. :)

After missing out on a young Spaniard called Canales I thought I'd grab another young Spaniard instead;)

I brought in Canales as I got caught short in midfield last season, with the League Cup, League Shield, Champions League, The League, Charity Shield to compete in this season I thought it best to bring him in as that now gives us twenty players rated 87+.

Liverpool 20 x 87+

Sunderland 26 x 87+

Fulham 25 x 87+

Spurs 20x 87+

Carlisle 26x 87+

Everton 20 x 87+

Arsenal 33 x 87+

----

I have counted up the votes of the 31 managers who have sent them in, just waiting on the late voters, remember Sunday is the last day for votes to come in, there are a couple of categories where one or two votes could swing it, there are also a couple of categories with just one or two votes, as I said vote now represent your division, the awards ceremony will take place on Tuesday as that gives enough time to sort out the winners, add pics and graphics etc.

Charlton sign Aleksandr Samedov

Chalrton Athletic have made perhaps their biggest signing so far under Adriano in Russian winger Samedov. The deal sees Florent Balmont go the other way.

"He fills what has been viewed as the weak link in our side - the wing, specifically the right wing. It's a shame to see Florent leave us but I think all will agree that we had enough defensive midfielders and needed strengthening elsewhere." - Adriano

The Division 1 club have also brought in Hasan Ali Kadirim and Gonzalez Alvaro on loan.

"They will participate in the Friendly match on Saturday to see how they fit into the team and show the feeder club that they will get playing time. We hope this will convince the Arsenal manager to let the pair and Agbonlahor stay on for next season, and I will be very grateful if he does." - Adriano

Samedov, Pienaar and Helton are also expected to make their debuts against Everton this weekend.

FRANCE START WORLD CUP WITH A WIN!

Luis Veigas steered France to victory against Austria.

France outclassed Austria and beat them 1 - 0 in their SMFA World Cup Group F fixture.

Cabaye scored the winner for France and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

That's 3 out of 3 wins since taking over, scoring 5 and not conceding. In fact France have gone 7 games without conceding now. :rolleyes: Not bad!

''can we encourage more people to pick up an International side, and give the World Cup a try?'' ;)

THE OFFER FOR DJOUROU WITDRAWN BY ARSENAL

OFFER BY BURY FOR DJOUROU HAS BEEN ACCEPTED

This stuff REALLY irritates me, I thought I'd give him the benefit of the doubt how wrong was I.

Lost all external bids on him now and will have to wait weeks again to sell him on nice one Arsenal :mad:.

No wonder we're in trouble...

Here are Northampton's income figures (excluding transfers and prize money) from last season

Season Ticket Receipts ------------ £285,844

Gate Receipts ----------------------£2,530,723

TV Revenue ------------------------ £4,450,750

Sponsor --------------------------------£842,812

Merchandise -------------------------- £280,937

Cash Injection ------------------------------- £0

Season ticket sales of less than £300k - what a laugh.

Thanks,Chairman, for your generous cash injection

Who do you think I am, Arsene Wenger? Give me some cash and I'll spend it - miserable scrote.

Thanks' date='Chairman, for your generous cash injection

Who do you think I am, Arsene Wenger? Give me some cash and I'll spend it - miserable scrote.[/quote']

In the history of SM, I don't think a chairman has ever given a cash injection. I'm not really sure why it's even listed.

Here are Northampton's income figures (excluding transfers and prize money) from last season

Season Ticket Receipts ------------ £285' date='844

Who do you think I am, Arsene Wenger? Give me some cash and I'll spend it - miserable scrote.[/quote']

Stop complaining you inherited a cracking squad that most people would dream of taking over in 7046 and all you do is moan about your lack of funds. If you want some money sell some of them.. :P

EDIT: How do you not have funds you had 95m in player sales this season and only spent 25m!

Season Ticket Receipts ------------ £285' date='844

LIVERPOOL END OF SEASON BOOKS

Season Ticket Receipts £1,924,941

Gate Receipts £23,158,566

TV Revenue £17,550,694

Sponsor £9,292,254

Merchandise £3,097,420

Cash Injection £0

Prize Money £4,246,748

Excluding transfers we made :

IN Total :£59,270,623

Player Wages £63,979,003

Ground Maintenance £9,887,080

OUT Total : £73,866,083

But our wagebill and ground maintenance meant we lost

Deficit : £14,595,460

We fared better with our transfers

Transfer Money In £116,951,300

Transfer Money Out £103,351,000

Profit : £13,600,300

Overall for the season everything included we posted a loss of :

Seasons Totals : -£995,160

We lost just under a million over the season, if we had got through one more round of the cup,Champions League then we would be in profit for the season.

Stop complaining you inherited a cracking squad that most people would dream of taking over in 7046 and all you do is moan about your lack of funds. If you want some money sell some of them.. :P

EDIT: How do you not have funds you had 95m in player sales this season and only spent 25m!

steady on, it was only a bit of fun...

Lost all external bids on him now and will have to wait weeks again to sell him on nice one Arsenal :mad:.

perhaps he needed the money for another quality goalkeeper?

he ruins clubs by ignoring them for 30 days and he ruins them if he participates.

Arjen ROBBEN has completed his move to Arsenal from Everton in a swap deal for Hugo LLORIS and David VÍLLA

Been touting Robben out for a few weeks with no luck. This offer arrived and i couldnt really say no. Been in desperate need of a quality keeper for a long time now and ive finally got my man between the sticks. Villa should also have some life in him for a few more seasons upfront alongside suarez aswell. All in all im happy with the dealings :) whatever you lot may think :P