TheDuffman

English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Today marks an end of a era as Hulk is leaving! :eek:

He will be arriving at Spurs for a medical after there bid was accepted :)

PS I want a interview Dan and if you need my help with them give us a shout mate and I will do whatever I can :)

Guess somebody had to finally accept that offer dom. Throw enough lines into the lake and eventually somebody will bite :P

Not worried about the pair possibly dropping? Genuine question not a wind up, that's what put me off lol

Guess somebody had to finally accept that offer dom. Throw enough lines into the lake and eventually somebody will bite :P

Not worried about the pair possibly dropping? Genuine question not a wind up' date=' that's what put me off lol[/quote']

To be fair its a decent offer for Hulk , Two 91s is by far and away the best offer. I dont really like Valencia to be honest but hes a 91 and he will drop to 90 eventually and should stay there. Soldado in my eyes has more time to save the 91 but hes a big chance for the drop but I think if he settles then Im gravy :) Im being fully honest with my assessment here but I did it purely because for the ratings boost and for Soldado who has good quality but may need to leave the PL to show it again :) And ive got a deal and makes my squad a lot stronger.

Ive not got 3 90+ wingers and 90+ forwards :D Depth is certainly improving and im trying to build a squad capable of winning the league lol

To be fair im trying to build a squad capable of winning the league lol

tumblr_mtucnqbxcm1racrjeo1_500.gif

Fired out 15 interviews, still 10 more on the list so bare with me I will get around to you, still taking more interviews if you want to participate just leave you name and club name on my wall.

Guest FallenAngel

The offer for Free Agent Troy DEENEY from Wycombe Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Free Agent Benik AFOBE from Wycombe Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

neither will be world beaters, but picking them up as free agents should help me make a profit

neither will be world beaters' date=' but picking them up as free agents should help me make a profit[/color']

How did Deeney end up at free agents, I sold him to external when I was at Gillingham?

brumnewss_zpsf8c32214.jpg

Birmingham can tonight confirmed that a deal for Portuguese International Luís NANI has been agreed with Manchester City.

10554.jpg

Nani traveled to St. Andrew's earlier today to negotiate his contract and sign on the dotted line.

I can't believe we have managed to sign Nani, he is a fantastic player and I'm sure he will recapture his great form with us. He is going to play a massive part in the future of Birmingham FC. Can not wait to get this season going now and seeing where this squad can take us. As I've said earlier, I'm extremely happy with the squad and there won't be no more big signing in the near future.

------------------------------------

Nani was later spotted outside St. Andrews....

naniiiiiii_zpsafcd99f4.jpg

I wonder what sort of bother this will get him into, IF any!! ;)

Robert LEWANDOWSKI has completed his move to Milton Keynes Dons from Newcastle United in a swap deal for Bangoura LASS and Zlatan IBRAHIMOVIC

As mentioned, needed to shake things up a little..

I've accepted another deal which will see another massive name join Newcastle in the next 24 hours or so.

Stephan Lichtsteiner will be joining us and John Terry will be moving to Manchester City. Happy with the deal as Lichtsteiner is 4 years younger than Terry and I needed a RB more than a CB.

Maybe i have gone a little mad here but John Terry is my guilty pleasure :D

He is still playing and captaining a side that is top of the premier league and going well in the champions league. He will help us out whilst Jones or Kjaer get themselves in the 90s. He will also captain my Manchester City team next season.

Re: Respuesta: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

43291.jpg

Giulio Donati adds to Gillingham for 6M. Comes from Milton Keynes Dons' date=' and certainly a great help to our team.[/quote']

Happy to lower the wages even more. Down to 878k with Ebert still to depart as part of the old deal for Ibra.

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Happy to lower the wages even more. Down to 878k with Ebert still to depart as part of the old deal for Ibra.

He is a player that will serve me well' date=' I'm glad that it has been a good deal parea both.

I just reach agreement by [b']Del Piero[/b], another veteran who adds to Gillingham!

To be fair its a decent offer for Hulk ' date=' Two 91s is by far and away the best offer. I dont really like Valencia to be honest but hes a 91 and he will drop to 90 eventually and should stay there. Soldado in my eyes has more time to save the 91 but hes a big chance for the drop but I think if he settles then Im gravy :) Im being fully honest with my assessment here but I did it purely because for the ratings boost and for Soldado who has good quality but may need to leave the PL to show it again :) And ive got a deal and makes my squad a lot stronger.

Ive not got 3 90+ wingers and 90+ forwards :D Depth is certainly improving and im trying to build a squad capable of winning the league lol[/quote']

Scratch that , Hulk will be staying at Fulham.

I wont be going into any reasons why but now he is completely off the market :)

Plymouth got battered tonight 4-1, but enough of that.

The offer for David NUGENT of Gillingham from Plymouth Argyle has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

I know I said signing Carroll meant I wouldnt sign anymore strikers but when you are offered Nugent for £5m having bid £8m you can't say no.

Excellent job, Dan

well done to those who took time to take part

looking forward to next batch

I forgot to mention my new season goals

My chairman expects me to avoid relegation. That's really below my target, I'm targeting auto-promotion!

Plymouth kick off the season with a trip to Hannah Barker's QPR. What few games between my Preston and her Blackpool in EC106 have been entertaining so a good test of my rebuilt squad.

The first home game is against West Ham United who were somehow relegated despite the squad they have.

We have a bye from the 1st Round of the Cup but play Division 4 side Doncaster in the 1st Round of the Shield. Looking to put together a good run in the cups as I was out of both when I joined Plymouth last season, and with Gillingham I dont think I ever won a cup game.

Gillingham travel to Home Park on the 19th April in what will be my first ever game in Soccermanager against a former club.

14th May will see Lionel Messi and co travel to Plymouth as Man City take us on in our own backyard (should he still be there.) The match already has greater significance as it's a battle of the North-Enders between me and Steve. I claim that I'm one up in that regard as he bailed from Barnsley before playing me :P

Have a terrible run of fixtures to end the season, 4 of the last 5 teams finished in the top 10 last season, and the 5th is Man City who finished 20th in Division 2.

Pretty much set on my team bar the odd tweak. Captain is Scott Dann, vice captain is Kevin Nolan. Hoping that some of the young guns will progress this season however Mustapha Carayol's IRL injury has put his progression on hold.

Enjoying reading some of these interviews! Brilliant idea!

Aldershot new signings

We keep active in the transfer market and managed to bring in another 3 players in the last days. Young risers Doukouré from Lorient and Ajagun from Panathinaikos joined us. They're getting a lot of gametime this season for their teams and should both get a juicy rise soon. They can also be good players for the future, specially Ajagun.

Our main signing however was Fabiano Freitas, Porto's goalkeeper!

ngACCBA658-0F47-4780-A18B-C3FF6F3A5AC3.jpg?type=big

FABIANO

85 rated GK

FC Porto

I'm delighted that we managed to get Fabiano for CV! Fabiano is such a great goalkeeper... It was pretty obvious already that Fabiano would be Porto's #1 in a near future, but his time has come a little earlier due to Helton's bad injury in Porto's last match vs Sporting. He will be Porto's goalkeeper for the remaining season, and he should be Porto's goalkeeper for the next years i'm sure. His rating will rise gradually in future changes. Future 89 atleast imo. Again, delighted B)

Second game at the helm of Hull but this time we fell short of another win and lost 2-1 to Leeds. Despite loosing I'm reasonably happy with how things went down, and in fairness we probably deserved at least a draw. I went up against a side far better than my own, out-possessing and out-shooting them. All in all a good bit of pre-season preparation with plenty positives coming out of a game I wouldn't normally expect to get much from.

To transfers, and Onur Kivrak, Ruslan Rotan, Julian Baumgartlinger, Takashi Inui and Lamine Kone all completed moves to my Hull City renaissance. Still got a deal with an external pending completion and intending to add more players to the squad.