English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Bernard_808.jpg

Delighted to welcome Bernard to the club, i think we paid a big price in the end but i have had pelenty of cash sitting around for a while now and nobody seems really interested in it so i didnt mind adding it to Mirallas. The squad has got a really fresh look about it now which was my main aim. Still in the market for CF, hopefuly one will arrive before Saturday.

Will look to get an article on the blog regarding the new season once we have concluded our bisness. Shout out to Dan as well, fantastic work on the Awards and now the interviews. :)

• Replies 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

Posted Images

Another new player at Chelsea - 23 year old Miralem Pjanic has signed from Newcastle. Going the other way is Carlos Tevez, Sam Byram & £5million. Happy with this deal as Tevez is now 30 and I don't see him rising any higher than 93. He wouldn't have been worth much in PE in a year's time IMO because of his age so I was looking to get rid of him.

Gokhan Inler is available for a decent PE deal, make your bids or send me a message.

-----------------------------

First friendly of the pre-season we lost 1-0 to Middlesbrough, stats were pretty equal and I think we deserved a draw but oh well.

We won 2-1 against Watford last night - Cavani & Strootman scored our goals.

EC 30000 will never be as good as 7046 unfortunately' date=' i dont think there ever will be another 7046[/quote']

You got that damn right.

This setup is on and always has been a different level to anything else. The new EC which I only heard of last night wont touch 7046 :) Having said that I speak with complete truth and bias lol

Speaking of 7046 , I spent last night at the pub after a night of painful negotation only to have my time completely and utterly wasted but never mind thats the breaks.

EC 30000 will never be as good as 7046 unfortunately' date=' i dont think there ever will be another 7046[/quote']

To be fair I think a lot of managers in 30000 already have a team in 7046 so I dont think "competition" is the right word.. I'm on the waiting list for 7046 myself, no reason why someone cant manage a team in both.

Agreed, but it's still good to have the buzz of scrambling around for a new squad in a brand new, fully subscribed GW.

I'm not sure it will remain full for long, however - there's already complaints about top clubs pillaging the lower divisions' targets...

All those EC-s trying to have the same success.

EC7046 the queen of the game worlds remains unbothered pL8Ae7L.gif

EC7046 has only got the edge over the others cause its 4 divisions, 7777 is just as good and you never know 30000 might be.

The new one has only just opened, lets just seen how it goes!!

EC7046 has only got the edge over the others cause its 4 divisions' date=' 7777 is just as good and you never know 30000 might be.

The new one has only just opened, lets just seen how it goes!![/quote']

The mix of managers here is better and most are known as decent guys not cheats, there are already a few that are in EC30000 that i am not keen on and will be watching, but i have West Ham in both GWs and will do a full season anyway to see how it goes:D

Haha :D You and your anti 7046 policy at its best :)

I agree with Raz :eek:

At this moment in time no one comes close ' date=' Not 3000 and certainly not your lovechild 7777. ;)[/quote']

I lost interest in 7777 after someone:rolleyes: reported loads of deals got them all reversed and now sits 2nd in the table, great:rolleyes: Will prob leave if EC30000 is any good

Nevermind 7046 as the best EC it is the best gameworld on the Planet!

My unbiased opinion on the matter at hand.

Anyway have started sending out another few interviews that is 18 sent out, still 8 left to get an interview, I am working on getting them sent out soon as I can, will post up another batch of returned interviews later tonight.

I see the gameworld is buzzing with signings that is always good news, plenty of internals and externals as teams gear up for the new season, not much happening at Liverpool bar Wayne Rooney threatening to quit unless he gets a payrise~whats new!