English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Javier Hernandez plays a blinder and gets pretty much 2 assists and a goal in a 3-1 win in the CL.

He is still for sale , I want a winger in exchange, Not really had any offers to my liking so I will keep him if I cant get a decent offer as I really like him :)

While he is here , I will strive to get him and Higuain and James all fit into the team :)

• Replies 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

Posted Images

MK Times

mk-dons-header92-34982.png

Done a lot of deals in the early season and so will be doing a number of write ups.

First up' date=' our sales - can be viewed on the link below.[/color']

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2873845&postcount=2229

A lot of cash you made there, now you can look forward to spending it all

I'm not a gold manager but my Assistant Manager did a pretty good job managing the team in the SMFA Shield last night.

We beat Rennes 4-1, two players scoring on their debut. Lichtsteiner scored a goal and Pedro scored a brace. The other goal was scored by Neymar.

Surfs up dudes ive decided to resign at Brentford after 174 games to take charge of Coventry. I think I've left them in pretty good shape with 20mil and 21 players between 86-89 rating. If anyone is interested have a look at my team the likes of Witsel Blaszczykowski Sow etc can go for P/E deals as I need some more depth in the squad. Send me message in game or just make a offer.

Bertrand and Yattara have joined Bury in a deal which see's Jose Rodriguez go to Arsenal.

Must say I was surprised when this offer landed in my inbox and I believe it's a offer I had to take for the good of the club.

Bertrand strengthens up my left side and Yattara is a bit of a unknown character but he has already represented his Country at International level.

Bury look to be done for the time being in the market although the door is always open for all players.

After battling against relegation last season and losing on the opening day of this, it would be easy to think that Wigan would be trying to stave off relegation again, however a great win against a strong Newcastle side has helped restore some confidence back into the squad.

Here's hoping it could kick start a bit of a run as the first team is good enough to be battling for a play-off spot on.

Managed to get the tactics right tonight and we held onto a 1-0 win against Forest.

We bossed the first half and Boateng scored for the second game in a row; yet again converting a crossed free kick.

Forest made changes at half time and they came back into it second half. Begovic with some heroics to save a number of shots in the last 10 minutes.

Great stuff :D

d3

NORTHAMPTON 3 READING 1

The Royals get savagedly squeezed by The Cobblers

Having failed to beat newly promoted Burton in week 1, Northampton got their season up and running with this comprehensive win.

It was an important game to win and so we set up in attacking mode.

Two early goals put us in control and we were 3-0 up through Pogba, Belhanda (MOM) and Xhaka before Garcia's consolation goal for Reading.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSygm-3E1yyudMpmb45nLYy6T6JfXJZOW42ZS2vBVffPSlU6YPu

Benteke came on as sub for us against his former club - and was rubbish. They had former Cobblers Oliveira and Dongou on display - the latter was kicked off the park by our defence and now injured for 6 days.

A typical performance with yellow cards, violence and dissent present throughout.

We face relegated West Ham next - who are 3rd and defending a 100% record. Should be a humdinger. We are 5th.

Huge crowd tonight - almost 7,000.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9wk4VwxE_t0KYdOuNa6jEzXx0Z_z7emW3oh8N6mLGT3sGXZviIQBolton 1 Swansea City 2

Swansea City beat Bolton Wanderers 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture. Bolton opened the scoring a minute after half time with a goal from Luis. But Swansea hit back straight away with a fine headed goal from Man of the match Adem Ljajic, his first of the season.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEVG_h5aEn7tqiRG1ah9Ib6pEu3AXncJpBfI1DnZ_BPws439CeMw Ljajic opens his account ...

The second half was end to end, with the Swansea manager changing his tactics to a more attacking formation, looking for all three points. And in the 75th Tadic played a simple pass to Danny Welbeck, who slotted the winner home, to score his first goal in the top league.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOIrqSVZpVnKiCXV_4VwiyEteP7Nw5nXqJf_mjyPNgCMpEwpP4 Welbeck scores his first in the big time...

The Swans are away to Everton on Saturday, and looking for another good result...

It has been an entertaining week at Liverpool, we kicked off the season with an eventful 3-3 draw with Everton with :

Castan, Oscar and Rooney on the scoresheet for us.

We won 5-1 over Sevilla in Champs League, scorers were:

Feghouli, Rooney x2 , Castan & Oscar.

We won tonight 3-0 against Walsall, scorers were :

Feghouli, Oscar & Rooney.

We have decided to keep Feghouli as he is doing well.

Manchester City come away from Carrow Road after we drew 1-1 with Norwich.

Very disappointed not to win and that is no disrespect to Norwich. We edged the game but in the end thankful to a Branislav Ivanovic goal the rescued a point.

Must do better.

Next up we travel to the league leaders Chesterfield.

Niall Taylor steered West Ham United to victory against Plymouth Argyle.

West Ham United beat Plymouth Argyle 2 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Gervinho had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Cvitanich was on the scoresheet for his side.

Should of been more but could get past their keeper

2 - 0 win against Derby, brilliant result after the opening game's disappointment. The goals came from the Italian midfield duo of Ledesma and Ambrosini.

A little confused as to why my players are playing so dirty, though. That's two sending offs in two games now after Heitinga's dismissal.

Always watch the game on score centre

Always get the opposing team GK to have a blinder

Always get "Saved By ********* (Fill in your teams GK against Bolton)

Always wonder why I even bother with this game

Always start the season badly

Always wish I'd never left Bury