• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Posted Images

I want to sell for cash + youngster: Kruse' date=' Sam or Evans, depends on the youth I can sell Walcott too .[/size']

Make it bold, red and big to stand out :D

In MK Don related news:

Koke is leaving the club and we would like to thank him for his service. He was a lucky aquisition, coming in for cash, and we don't feel that he ever really settled.

Koke started 17 matches for us, scoring 3 goals and setting up 4.

We wish him the best of luck for the future.

Division 4

ALDERSHOT TOWN 3-0 Millwall

Another great win for Aldershot. Pretty effective performance from my players tonight. A strong start put us leading 3-0 with only 16 min played! There was little Millwall could do after that... The score remained the same until the end. Rest of the match was pretty balanced. I'm happy that we kept our sheet clean. It was a mature performance and all our players did very well. Our new signing Germain made his debut and was MOTM. He scored a goal and grabbed one assist. Our main star Roberto Firmino did exactly the same! The other goal was scored by Nordtveit in a beautifull long-shot. We could not expect a better start. We're now leading the league 2/2 wins, 6 goals scored and none conceded. Let's keep things this way ok? B)

Division 4

ALDERSHOT TOWN 3-0 Millwall

Another great win for Aldershot. Pretty effective performance from my players tonight. A strong start put us leading 3-0 with only 16 min played! There was little Millwall could do after that... The score remained the same until the end. Rest of the match was pretty balanced. I'm happy that we kept our sheet clean. It was a mature performance and all our players did very well. Our new signing Germain made his debut and was MOTM. He scored a goal and grabbed one assist. Our main star Roberto Firmino did exactly the same! The other goal was scored by Nordtveit in a beautifull long-shot. We could not expect a better start. We're now leading the league 2/2 wins' date=' 6 goals scored and none conceded. Let's keep things this way ok? B)[/quote']

your player FIRMINO also made it into the TEAM OF THE DAY

http://ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/team-of-day-match-2.html

Liverpool are open to some deals' date=' willing to use some youths from the academy set-up as we look to trim the wagebill, just checking to see if there is any interest in some p/e deals, always worth a check at this time of the season.[/quote']

Well I was going to accept your offer till I got a no show from you. Something I wouldnt expect from you but never mind mate :) If you still want to try work something contact me :)

I want to sell for cash+ youngster Kruse ' date='Sam or Evans ,depends on the youth I can sell Walcott to .[/quote']

Well Im going to test that B)

Chesterfield 2 Birmingham City 1

The Spireites first win at home this season and against our bogey side Birmingham, commiserations to Veigas who always is up for the game against me.

We've always managed to be taken to the cleaners against the Blues however this time, we went home with the three points. English sensation Adam Lallana picked up another marvelous brace and is having his best ever start to a season under me, he's filling the void left by the departed Sulejmani quite nicely, not to mention being the leading goal scorer of Division 3 after two games.

Chesterfield grabbed a surprise 2-0 at half time however Birmingham had a change in tactics in the second half and bossed the game, deservedly getting a goal back but Spireites captain Claudio Bravo had a blinder of a game by keeping everything out that Birmingham threw at him. It was an anxious 38 minute wait for me but we held on in an unlikely victory.

Needless to say but this is my best ever start to a season and that we are 1st in Division 3!! That will of course not be the case when we meet Division Three Galaticos Manchester City in the next match but we have done substantially better than I have expected.

To be honest I was only hoping for 2 points in my first four matches but we have already exceeded that expectation, hopefully we can maintain this solid start to the season. :D

Gycokei.png

Chelsea Win 5-Goal Thriller at Stamford Bridge

Chelsea had their first home match of the new season last night against Stoke City and they emerged as 3-2 victors in what was an incredibly exciting match. Stoke were looking to get their first win of the season while Chelsea were hoping to continue their good form from MatchDay 1. Manager Hancock only made one change to the side that started against Charlton, new signing Pedro coming in for the injured Edinson Cavani.

Cech (92)

Lahm © (95) - Hummels (93) - Ramos (95) - Chiellini (94)

Costa (92) - Isco (91) - Strootman (91) - Pjanic (91)

Neymar (93)

Pedro (93)

Pedro's Chelsea career (league) got off to a perfect start as he gave the Blues the lead in only the 3rd minute of play, heading the ball into the goal from Strooman's cross. Stoke however equalized immediately, Eto'o scoring in the 5th minute. It didn't take long for Chelsea to regain the lead, Mats Hummels made it 2-1 in the 21st minute. 21 year Brazilian International Neymar then made it 3-1 to the home side, scoring in the 35th minute, Diego Costa providing the assist. Stoke pulled one back soon after the game restarted after half-time but it wasn't enough for them to get a point from the game. Sergio Ramos put on a solid defensive display again and was named the MOTM again (he was the MOTM against Charlton as well).

sergio_ramos_spain_s32512.jpg

Another impressive display from Ramos

This is what manager Hancock had to say in his post-match press conference:

I'm very happy with the result, I knew that Stoke wouldn't be an easy game for us even if it is at home, they have a good team and a good manager. It's our first home game of the season and the pressure was on us to get a good result and I'm pleased to say we did. Ramos was outstanding yet again and if he can keep defending like this it's definitely going to be difficult for opponents to score against us. Pedro had a great league debut and hopefully he can continue playing like he did tonight. We have another tough home game next as we host Manchester United, I'm hoping we can continue our good form and make it 3 wins from 3.

Brentford 1 - 2 AFC Bournemouth

Bournemouth get off to winning ways after coming away with all 3 points on Wednesday evening. The new man Alex Teixeria had a blinder, getting the winning goal and picking up the man of the match award. Next up we have a tough game as we travel to Leyton Orient. :)

I got to say i got lucky buy my debut striker also got his first good gamr mate.

Noticed it was your lowest rated player that scored past me :o Have to admit out of all the managers I struggle to put you away and I cant figure out why :confused: Never mind :)

In my search for a winger , That has ended :) 2 of my favourite but surplus to requirements players Rosicky and Oviedo will both leave to join Westham as Fulham old boy Miguel Danny returns as he left for Westham to bring Hulk to Fulham :)

Rosicky and Oviedo will be sadly missed , I didnt really wanna lose Oviedo but its a needs must and I now get to keep Mendy and Javier so you guys can screw your shocking offers now :)

Looking to move the following players on:

CAMPAGNARO

STEKELENBURG

ALBIOL

AQUILANI

DENISOV

GIULIANO

Looking for another GK defender and some Mids in return' date=' not really looking for youths more first team players[/quote']

updated the list;)

Noticed it was your lowest rated player that scored past me :o Have to admit out of all the managers I struggle to put you away and I cant figure out why :confused: Never mind :)

In my search for a winger ' date=' That has ended :) 2 of my favourite but surplus to requirements players Rosicky and Oviedo will both leave to join Westham as Fulham old boy Miguel Danny returns as he left for Westham to bring Hulk to Fulham :)

Rosicky and Oviedo will be sadly missed , I didnt really wanna lose Oviedo but its a needs must and I now get to keep Mendy and Javier so you guys can screw your shocking offers now :)[/quote']

not a bad deal and hopefully Oviedo makes the WC:D

Chesterfield 2 Birmingham City 1

The Spireites first win at home this season and against our bogey side Birmingham' date=' commiserations to Veigas who always is up for the game against me.

We've always managed to be taken to the cleaners against the Blues however this time, we went home with the three points. English sensation Adam Lallana picked up another marvelous brace and is having his best ever start to a season under me, he's filling the void left by the departed Sulejmani quite nicely, not to mention being the leading goal scorer of Division 3 after two games.

Chesterfield grabbed a surprise 2-0 at half time however Birmingham had a change in tactics in the second half and bossed the game, deservedly getting a goal back but Spireites captain Claudio Bravo had a blinder of a game by keeping everything out that Birmingham threw at him. It was an anxious 38 minute wait for me but we held on in an unlikely victory.

Needless to say but this is my best ever start to a season and that we are 1st in Division 3!! That will of course not be the case when we meet Division Three Galaticos Manchester City in the next match but we have done substantially better than I have expected.

To be honest I was only hoping for 2 points in my first four matches but we have already exceeded that expectation, hopefully we can maintain this solid start to the season. :D[/quote']

well done mate.

Div 2

Blackpool 1-1 Brighton

Got our first point of the season against last season's Div 3 Champs Brighton. Bacca scored a fancy goal for them in the first half with a cheeky flick off his boot, but in the second half Jiracek headed in our equalizer after Perez whipped in the freekick.

Here are the last installments of the interviews, glad to be shot of them :)

Next up: Fallen Angel~Wycombe

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2874947&postcount=2230

Next up~Gozzy~Leicester

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2874951&postcount=2231

Next up:Glory Days~Chesterfield

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2874953&postcount=2232

Next up:Ryan H~Hartlepool

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2874955&postcount=2233

Next up~Longnose~Sheffield United

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2874959&postcount=2234

Next up~Newman~Spurs

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2874960&postcount=2235