English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Gary Cahill is off to Rochdale along with an additional 9 million and in exchange Laporte and Juan Quintero join Chelsea. Happy with this deal as the cash is pretty much useless to me since I have loads of cash and since none of them start' date=' I'd rather have the duo since they're better to have long-term.[/quote']

cool deal for both i guess, well done!

ps: i want Quintero B)

The cup team humbled deservedly by plymouth well done James. As a test of faith i left them in as i was confident lol. Great performance from my Defender. 3 90 ovr forwards on the pitch and it was a 87 cb who got 2 long range strikes crazy lol. Bsck up to 2nd.

WE THE PEOPLE!

Things are looking good at Fulham Dom, we will be above you by the half-way mark though as your due a bad run. :)

Clearout of the youth team is happening slowly with another couple of kids sent packing with their dreams in tatters, still going to shed another 10 or so from the youth team before end of the season but not in a hurry.

The offer for Keylor NAVAS of Levante UD from West Ham United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Delighted to get him, been onlook out for another keeper for a while, linked with Liverpool and host of other top clubs for summer move

Just need him and OBLAK to rise so they can replace STEKELENBURG

Big game against Birmingham tomorrow:D

Hi guys' date='

I'm interested in joining this setup. I used to play earlier and my old account was Scout177 if anyone remembers me. Thanks Craig for adding me to the waiting list.[/quote']

no probs,

we have 26 on 7046 waiting list now

good luck

Hi Guys' date=' I just left my last job after 213 games in charge. Looking for a start in 7046....Any Club, Any Division...very active. Currently I have no teams. Cheers[/quote']

You can keep updated with teams available etc in the 7046 BLOG

JOB OFFERS, WAITING LIST etc can be viewed in the OFFICIAL BLOG here

http://ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

Respuesta: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

The Gillingham wins by 5-0 to Yeovil Town and get 3 points very imporant to try to escape the relegation zone. Trezeguet scored a hat-trick but Arango was man of the match.

Tomorrow we face a very hard rivel, Northampton Town already accumulated 17 points this season.

Liverpool take on Bristol City tomorrow, we are on a decent 5 match unbeaten after taking 11 points from the games against Arsenal, Sunderland, Leeds, Fulham and Boro, it would be nice to add to that with another three pints, we are injury and suspension free, good luck John.

Good luck to Everton, Peterborough & Rochdale in chasing that elusive first win of the season, I have a feeling that we might get two of these winning and have a sweepstakes winner left, we will see.

Plymouth lose 2-0 to Chesterfield. Can't win even if I try.

A good win for Chesterfield, good game Burrow. The Spireites finally break their dismal seven match losing streak, thanks to goals to Rodrigo and Luca Antonelli.

I thought we dominated the proceedings throughout but its great to be in the winner's circle again.

Next up is Yeovil Town

Your Manchester City starting line up to face Reading at the Etihad this evening.

981942_Manchester_City.jpg

Subs:

S. Kjaer

S. Reinartz

F. Fernandez

L. Messi

K. Mirallas

O. John

A. Kokorin

Messi's on the bench... Like, does that not just speak volumes? :D