English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Ryan Giggs ( Treble 1999) steered Swansea City to victory against West Bromwich Albion.

Swansea City beat West Bromwich Albion 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.

Lucas scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Marin was also on the scoresheet for his side.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeeBrEZ5x5TLaBzjNaZI4Z-0yhVURgDjgmaZTt5OFByk-4tz5pMarco marin scores the winner.

Also Swansea completed the signing of James Milner this morning.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjptywXM_hu7QVvc-lN6TrQyug3qOeXJhxY5814_Qaeshxbds9 Milner at the Liberty Stadium.

A decent 1-1 draw for us with top of the table Bolton' date=' Alonso for us and Giovinco for them, Good game Neil.[/quote']

yes and your No.8 ALONSO was shortlisted for TOTD but lost out to GIGGS (Nott'm For)

Ben-SCFC (Forum) steered Tranmere Rovers to victory against Aston Villa.

Tranmere Rovers outclassed Aston Villa and beat them 3 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Polanski scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Klose and Huth were also amongst the goalscorers.

Good win at Villa last night takes us up to 6th with half of the season gone.

Tough game at Swindon next who are just a point behind us in the table.

Rochdale unveil three new signings!!

It has been difficult making signings since taking over Rochdale, with Gary Cahill the only arrival in my first 10 games. However over the weekend three new players completed medicals and are currently training with the squad.

The first player is Ivory Coast International Seydou Doumbia (90). He arrives from Portsmouth in exchange Alberto Botia (88) and Alfred Finnbogason (88).

seydou.png

"He is a fantastic striker with a great record in Russia. Losing a talent in Finnbogason isnt what I wanted but we need the best players possible now to keep us away from relegation. Doumbia and Martinez is a very tasty front line with Destro pushing them all the way!"

-Marc Spicer

The second player to complete his move is France Playmaker Yoann Gourcuff (89). The 27 year old signed from Lyon in exchange of Duvan Zapata (86) and Chris Mavinga (85)

goucfuff.jpg

"The is a chance of a drop in rating, but he will still be a key player for my team and is the best replacement avaiable for Figgbogasson. Hopefully he can get over his injuries in the future and get back to his best"

The final signing is 21 year old Mexican keeper Jose Antonio Rodriguez (78). Now first choice for Chivas, he should be looking at a +3/4. He will be reserve keeper to Leali (85) as the club has decided to sell Casilla (87) in 2 weeks time

New Starting XI:

Leali (85)

Munoz (88) Cahill (90) Toloi (87)

Kampl (88) Taison (89) Clasie (89) Gourcuff (89) Ramirez (88)

Doumbia (90) Martinez (90)

The offer for William KVIST of Stuttgart from Crystal Palace has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Need a better right back and his versatility is also very helpful. Inigo Perez and Miguel Flano go in the other way. With Kruse and Hahn as new wing signings, and Beria and Tzevelas as left backs, Perez has no use in my team. Have Botia, Mazuch, Fazio, Djilobodji all as centre backs.

The offer for Stefano MAURI of Crystal Palace from SS Lazio has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Hes only going to drop and is fairly old so worth cashing in now.

Guys Ive been in enough forumer setups and played the game long enough to know how the games works. And I certainly know about risers (if you still arent convinced have a look at my rochdale.. theres a further 60 players out on loan as risers that you wont see)

I want competitive bids and bids that are worth my time. If you think its a good bid and I dont Im sorry for you. The bid I just concluded with Bournemouth is proof that my tactics work and Im happy to continue them even if it annoys people

But look mate I really dont care if you took offence or not. Im entitled to say its a bad bid and im entitled to air those sentiments. It was hardly competitive.

Haha and after that B-S testimony you crack me up with a £4 million cash bid for Ramos, considering I paid £6.7 million before he got his +1 and move to Dortmund I can safely say your bid will be rejected.

When in danger of relegation what do you need to survive?...

Goals, goals GOALS

On that basis I've brought in the delightful Benzema to join the ranks in exchange for song and cazorla.

Suarez, Villa and Benzy! Not a shabby front 3 to have, if they can't score enough to save me then nothing can :D

Goals' date=' goals GOALS

On that basis I've brought in the delightful Benzema to join the ranks in exchange for song and cazorla.

Suarez, Villa and Benzy! Not a shabby front 3 to have, if they can't score enough to save me then nothing can :D[/quote']

Nice trio, we will be looking to injure one of them in Wednesday's Merseyside derby though. :)

Goals' date=' goals GOALS

Suarez, Villa and Benzy! Not a shabby front 3 to have, if they can't score enough to save me then nothing can :D[/quote']

Impressive trio!

Nice trio' date=' we will be looking to injure one of them in Wednesday's Merseyside derby though. :)[/quote']

Why only injure one of them when you can injure the entire trio? :D Probably because you would miss the Mereyside derby next season :rolleyes:

Haha and after that B-S testimony you crack me up with a £4 million cash bid for Ramos' date=' considering I paid £6.7 million before he got his +1 and move to Dortmund I can safely say your bid will be rejected.[/quote']

Well done Star! B)

OyA0Tsn.png

waitinglistlogonew_zps22f577f3.png

LATEST

INGLIS 77

SHYNE6

ELTON

NASH2STAT

ESKISITO

.RC

KRIS DUGUID FINDLAY

BRUMMIE LAD

xxINSTINCTxx

POSH76

.CFC

PASCALE

PINKMAN

MUJA

COLIN MCHALE

BLAIR MOFFAT

GARY MOFFAT

MATTY3098

FABRIZIO CRUCITTI

GEOFFREY

DARLOMIDGE

WILMER VALDERRAMA

JOSHUA MATT

NIKIDINHO

BAIL

LA PIGNA

ULTRAVIOLENCE

Waiting list details can be viewed here

http://ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/p/d.html

marcos vitorino steered Barnsley to victory against Shorpe United.

Barnsley outclassed Shorpe United and beat them 4 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Defoe scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance. Lisandro was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Finally the so desired 1st win! Hope that more can follow...

Haha and after that B-S testimony you crack me up with a £4 million cash bid for Ramos' date=' considering I paid £6.7 million before he got his +1 and move to Dortmund I can safely say your bid will be rejected.[/quote']

Its amazing how ridiculously precious people are in this league. Ramos is your third worst rated played in your first team. He hardly a 'valuable' asset to your team. Hes barely appeared for your team (1 start one bench appearance) and for all intents and purposes is surplus to requirements.

In contrast, my scenario was a poor bid for one of my best players, with other bids coming in. Very different kettle of fish.

The offer for Mauro COPPOLARO of Reggina Calcio from Crystal Palace has been accepted along with other club offers. Reggina Calcio will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Delete

Transfer MessageThe deal reported to be worth 920,000 involving Mauro COPPOLARO of Reggina Calcio and AFC Bournemouth has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Reggina Calcio will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

Bournemouth bid 920k. We bid 1.3mil. Thrilled to be welcoming a talented player.

Its amazing how ridiculously precious people are in this league. Ramos is your third worst rated played in your first team. He hardly a 'valuable' asset to your team. Hes barely appeared for your team (1 start one bench appearance) and for all intents and purposes is surplus to requirements.

In contrast' date=' my scenario was a poor bid for one of my best players, with other bids coming in. Very different kettle of fish.[/quote']

How do you define a 'valuable asset' ? He is my 3rd choice striker from my 19 man 88-96 rated first team who played out on loan last season since I signed him, only played one game this season as Rooney and Gomez have stayed fit, nobody has made a bid for Gomez who I have been trying to sell which if did happen would make him my second choice striker,if I never had a 96 rated playing that plays the same position he would have a considerably higher CV value, look at the fact that I payed 6.7 million for him when he was one rating lower and at a worse team.

I just find it funny you stating about not getting ripped off, competitive bids and your entitlement to air the sentiments if a bid was bad or non-competitive, surely I no matter what club I am am allowed the same graces?

In contrast' date=' my scenario was a poor bid for one of my best players, with other bids coming in. Very different kettle of fish.[/quote']

Kop,keep it silent.You just joined and you already contradict yourself and also contradict some of the 7046 legends.Show some respect pal.

Sandro1.jpg

Sandro spotted in crowd at Bournemouth

Sandro was last night spotted in the crowd watching Bournemouth in the 4 round of the cup, a move that pretty much confirms his move to the club. He is expected to join The Cherries for a fee of around 20 million and will link up with new teammates, including new signings Lacazette, Wanyama and Ferri later this afternoon.

How do you define a 'valuable asset' ? He is my 3rd choice striker from my 19 man 88-96 rated first team who played out on loan last season since I signed him' date=' only played one game this season as Rooney and Gomez have stayed fit, nobody has made a bid for Gomez who I have been trying to sell which if did happen would make him my second choice striker,if I never had a 96 rated playing that plays the same position he would have a considerably higher CV value, look at the fact that I payed 6.7 million for him when he was one rating lower and at a worse team.

[b']I just find it funny you stating about not getting ripped off, competitive bids and your entitlement to air the sentiments if a bid was bad or non-competitive, surely I no matter what club I am am allowed the same graces?[/b]

Valuable asset would be some in the first team that has other people bidding on him. And if hes third choice for one spot and barely playing hes not valuable. Hes helpful for depth but hardly valuable.

Kop' date='keep it silent.You just joined and you already contradict yourself and also contradict some of the 7046 legends.Show some respect pal.[/quote']

Why should I be quiet when I have people talking to me like im a newbie? Ive played the game as long or longer than most and contributed to the game as long or longer than most here. My opinion is just as valid.

Theres the saying treat other how you want to be treated. If people are going to treat me like im mentally incapacitated, ill treat them the same way.

Im done with petty arguments. We've aired our opinions now lets all get over it and get back to palying the game.

Hancock (Forum) steered Chelsea to victory against Bristol City.Chelsea beat Bristol City 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

čech had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Cavani and Hummels were amongst the goalscorers.

Good result which takes us to the top of the table (only on GD tho). Have a bad feeling about tonight's match against Charlton as a lot of my first team aren't fully fit so resting most of them :o

The offer for Juraj KUCKA of Genoa CFC from Crystal Palace has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Giving away 5mil + Biaginti + Brill. Gave Biaginti his first game of the season on my managerial debut. Hes been at Crystal Palace since season one but only played 93 games in 10 seasons, scoring 22 goals and 18 assists. His best season was season 2 where he scored 16 and assisted 11. At 30, and already having a drop, his value is on the decline so better to cash in and get a younger better midfielder. Brill is a back up keeper so no loss.

The offer for Dame N'DOYE of Lokomotiv Moskva from Crystal Palace has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Costing me 6 mil which is not a lot for a 29year old 88 rated striker. He has played 92 games in England in this setup with an average match rating of 7.44 so that is very welcome.

So recently Ive bought in Coppolaro, Kucka, N'Doye, Kvit whilst sending Biaginti, Brill,Inigo Perez, Miguel Flano and Eduardo da Silva out the club. Very happy with how things are shaping up.

Blackpool have sold Barrientos

Pablo BARRIENTOS has completed his move to Catania Calcio from Blackpool for £8,352,000

in order to then get Eduardo

Da Silva EDUARDO has completed his move to Blackpool from Crystal Palace for £10,000,000

Just now need to wait for him to get match fit before integrating him into the team.

I just wanted to express my sorrow to a special friend who is having a tough time lately.

His name is Jooles , His boro team are a sinking ship around his eyes , Iker dropping in Feb likely to drop again , Milito 91 - 89 , Walter Samuel 89 - 88 , Chrgisky 88-87 and with a notable number of concerns of more drops and retirements its a tough ride for Boro and it will be worse. They have had Perez rise to 90 so a silver lining over a dark cloud.

We all have got a tough time managing our clubs , a couple of players may drop , one or 2 retire but when you feel sad think of Jooles and say it could be worse :)

I thank you all for your time :)