English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

I just wanted to express my sorrow to a special friend who is having a tough time lately.

His name is Jooles ' date=' His boro team are a sinking ship around his eyes , Iker dropping in Feb likely to drop again , Milito 91 - 89 , Walter Samuel 89 - 88 , Chrgisky 88-87 and with a notable number of concerns of more drops and retires its a tough ride for Boro and it will be worse. They have had Perez rise to 90 so a silver lining over a dark cloud.

We all have got a tough time managing our clubs , a couple of players may drop , one or 2 retire but when you feel sad think of Jooles and say it could be worse :)

I thank you all for your time :)[/quote']

Powerfull story men, respect! I can almost feel his pain... Really sad :( It's very noble from you to bring this to our attention, and i would like to express my sorrow to him too. I'm also available to buy Enzo Perez for CV if it will help somehow. Best regards.

Powerfull story men' date=' respect! I can almost feel his pain... Really sad :( It's very noble from you to bring this to our attention, and i would like to express my sorrow to him too. I'm also available to buy Enzo Perez for CV if it will help somehow. Best regards.[/quote']

hashahahahahaha

I just wanted to express my sorrow to a special friend who is having a tough time lately.

His name is Jooles ' date=' His boro team are a sinking ship around his eyes , Iker dropping in Feb likely to drop again , Milito 91 - 89 , Walter Samuel 89 - 88 , Chrgisky 88-87 and with a notable number of concerns of more drops and retires its a tough ride for Boro and it will be worse. They have had Perez rise to 90 so a silver lining over a dark cloud.

We all have got a tough time managing our clubs , a couple of players may drop , one or 2 retire but when you feel sad think of Jooles and say it could be worse :)

Haha that's actually brilliant! Made me chuckle :P

Admirable post Mr. Latouche.

I would also like to point to another 7046 managers who is having a tough time of late, his name is Shack, although his players are not dropping at the rapid rate of Jooles, he has been dancing with the devil reality that he may indeed have a worse dropper than Boro, yes his team dropping a division!!

I do fear for our rivals as I can see it being a tough second half of the season for them but at least he has recently stolen bought some new players which give the poor side of Merseyside fans some hope.

So next time you are having a good run enjoy it while you can or you may end up sharing the same pain as this pair of former champions when things start to hit rock bottom.

Amen.

Guest FallenAngel

Fallen Angel steered Wycombe Wanderers to victory against Dagenham & Redbridge.

Wycombe Wanderers hammered Dagenham & Redbridge 5 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.

Keita had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Zaza, VĂ­etto and Davis were amongst the goalscorers.

Wycombe Wanderers

have recorded their biggest ever away league win by beating

Dagenham & Redbridge

0 - 5.

can't argue with that

Liverpool took on struggling Everton at Goodison and sent the Reds faithful home with smiles on their faces, In a changed 4-3-3 line-up Liverpool zoomed into an early two goal lead with first half goals from Rooney and Navas, Everton pulled a goal back on teh half hour mark from Suarez but minutes later Liverpool captain Alonso playing in a more advanced role than his usual defensive midfield position put Liverpool out of reach to finalize the score at 3-1 to the Reds.

After tonight's humbling defeat by Liverpool, under pressure Everton manager Sean (Shack) Oneill had a lot to say during the press conference.

When pressed on why Everton have went from recent league winners to bookmakers favourites for the drop, Shack said his side were in transition.

This was loudly booed by the disillusioned Everton fans at the press conference.

But more controversial than that was the Merseyside upstarts response to is he the man to keep Everton up, his reply of 'Well I have a cunning plan B, as you may have noticed I have been building up a rapport between our club and Arsenal lately through transfer dealings, my thought process is if we get relegated we can just buy them and change the name to 'The Everton'.

I am not sure if Shack was serious about this but it did not go down well with the Everton fans who started singing 'Are you(Vincent) Tan in disguise'.

Liverpool took on struggling Everton at Goodison and sent the Reds faithful home with smiles on their faces' date=' In a changed 4-3-3 line-up Liverpool zoomed into an early two goal lead with first half goals from Rooney and Navas, Everton pulled a goal back on teh half hour mark from Suarez but minutes later Liverpool captain Alonso playing in a more advanced role than his usual defensive midfield position put Liverpool out of reach to finalize the score at 3-1 to the Reds.[/b']

After tonight's humbling defeat by Liverpool, under pressure Everton manager Sean (Shack) Oneill had a lot to say during the press conference.

When pressed on why Everton have went from recent league winners to bookmakers favourites for the drop, Shack said his side were in transition.

This was loudly booed by the disillusioned Everton fans at the press conference.

But more controversial than that was the Merseyside upstarts response to is he the man to keep Everton up, his reply of 'Well I have a cunning plan B, as you may have noticed I have been building up a rapport between our club and Arsenal lately through transfer dealings, my thought process is if we get relegated we can just buy them and change the name to 'The Everton'.

I am not sure if Shack was serious about this but it did not go down well with the Everton fans who started singing 'Are you(Vincent) Tan in disguise'.

This is brilliant, genuinely lol

In other totally unrelated news Everton are delighted to announce a very fetching red home strip that will come into effect from next season. Press conference to follow..

His name is Jooles ' date=' His boro team are a sinking ship around his eyes , Iker dropping in Feb likely to drop again , Milito 91 - 89 , Walter Samuel 89 - 88 , Chrgisky 88-87 and with a notable number of concerns of more drops and retirements its a tough ride for Boro and it will be worse. They have had Perez rise to 90 so a silver lining over a dark cloud.

I thank you all for your time :)[/quote']Lol, quality post Dom. Even I'll admit, perhaps it's true that I have neglected this team for just a teeny bit too long, like 7 seasons to long! Still, tactics over transfers, that has always been my mantra. We will prevail! Starting with a tidy little 1-0 over Arsenal :D

d3

NORTHAMPTON 1 BURTON 1

A repeat of our opening day draw against promoted Burton.

We missed a chance of pulling away from the pack , as Man City surprisingly lost but the others all won. The top of the table is very congested.

Our 4 key-player injuries have hurt us, but they are gradually returning. Rossi, our best striker, should be fit to face 3rd placed Reading next in a game we need to win.

This is brilliant' date=' genuinely lol

In other totally unrelated news Everton are delighted to announce a very fetching red home strip that will come into effect from next season. Press conference to follow..[/quote']

In more Everton breaking news , Tan is blaming Shack for ruining the team and has said the only reason he won the title was because of him bankrolling. Tan has accused Shack of wasting money on players like Stokes and Tonev. Tan is also said to be unhappy with Shack agreeing to the sale of star man Kroos. The latest reports are that Tan has written to Shack asking him to resign in a E-MAIL.

The odds on the next Everton manager

The groundsman 5/11

Tans Daughter 8/11

David Moyes 2/1

Malky Mckay 3/1

Anyone decent 100/1

A sad state of affairs :(

Division 4

Aldershot 2-1 Hull City

After their result against Hull City, Aldershot Town are now unbeaten in 11 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

I'm pretty happy and proud to be part of the history of Aldershot in my first season in this beautiful setup! Talking about spoilers, it will be painful now the day when i will join the game to watch our match and the message "A new club record has been set" does not appear :P I do hope we can keep this run for a while longer!

Tonight we faced a very good opponent in Hull City as they're having a great season and they have some dangerous players like Vossen and Diamanti. However my players performed very well and earned a deserved win. We dominated possession and we were efficient enough upfront. Moussa Sow scored our first goal and was voted MOTM. My men Roberto Firmino was crucial for us again as he scored the winner!

We strengthened our leadership tonight as Southend droped two points vs Leyton. We now have a 7 points lead to 2nd place! Obviously at this point we can't deny our ambition to win Division 4. It would be amazing but it's still a long road. Next we have another tough match away from home versus a new fresh Millwall side, now under the guidance of their passionated manager Craig!

HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT TO PAY?

16625.jpg

89 rated Sylvestre Varela of Porto will come off his transfer ban at Liverpool on June 1st, he is surplus to requirements and will be sold for cash, he was bought for our cup teams but as we done so poor he only managed an appearance each in the cup and shield with one goal from his two games.

If you are interested in him make it known by interest from your club, I am going to play a game with the sale of him for a bit of fun, we will call it how much do you want to pay, you following?

Any interested parties will be offered him at my first offer which will be picked by random, all you have to do is accept and he is yours as it is on a first come first serve basis, if no-one accepts then I will lower this price and rinse and repeat until someone accepts, so if you want to play the game How much do you want to pay, make an interest.

I will not accept offers from any clubs that have not shown an interest in him before his transfer ban comes off, only these clubs will be in the game, no latecomers, the game will finally be won when someone accepts at what they are willing to pay even if that means CV sale.

Good luck.

Division 4

Aldershot 2-1 Hull City

I'm pretty happy and proud to be part of the history of Aldershot in my first season in this beautiful setup! Talking about spoilers' date=' it will be painful now the day when i will join the game to watch our match and the message [i']"A new club record has been set"[/i] does not appear :P I do hope we can keep this run for a while longer!

(...)

We strengthened our leadership tonight as Southend droped two points vs Leyton. We now have a 7 points lead to 2nd place! Obviously at this point we can't deny our ambition to win Division 4. It would be amazing but it's still a long road. Next we have another tough match away from home versus a new fresh Millwall side, now under the guidance of their passionated manager Craig!

keep up the good job :)

Portsmouth 1-1 Crystal Palace

Hahn 63'

Baptistao 72'

Hahn scored his first goal for the club but it wasnt enough as we drew. Kvist was brilliant on debut getting an 8 for his brilliant job at RB. Botia, on his Crystal Palace league debut, got a 7. There were another of others on their league debut including Kucka (7), Finbogasson (6) and Hahn (8). New signign N'Doye did not play but is expected to play a part in our next game.

Rochdale lose 6-2' date=' feel very hard done by, if anything on stats we should have won. They score all there shots on target :( Our keeper had a very bad night[/quote']

Indeed Mark you are right. This time it was too much for sure, not only the result but even the win, according to the stats the match should have had a different ending. Anyway, it was a very important win for Barnsley, that after 4 losses, allows us to move away a bit from the relegation zone.

Unfortunately all of us had a lot of these experiences along our "SM path", having dominated the game but draw or loose. And it makes us feel bad alright!! I know that it has nothing to do with this setup, but in 7777 I draw the last two League games and dominated all the stats, so... I really understand what you mean.

Indeed Mark you are right. This time it was too much for sure' date=' not only the result but even the win, according to the stats the match should have had a different ending. Anyway, it was a very important win for Barnsley, that after 4 losses, allows us to move away a bit from the relegation zone.

Unfortunately all of us had a lot of these experiences along our "SM path", having dominated the game but draw or loose. And it makes us feel bad alright!! I know that it has nothing to do with this setup, but in 7777 I draw the last two League games and dominated all the stats, so... I really understand what you mean.[/quote']

Haha, its cool :D

Its just one of them random results SM throw out every now and again :P Hopefully we can catch up to you and both avoid the drop :)

Lost 1-0 away to Gillingham :rolleyes:

Past the point of caring now. What will be will be seems as tho ratings mean naff all in this game

Formation is the single biggest factor I think. 82 will beat 92 every time if the formation is right. Ratings and their importance only seems to matter if you pick the exact same formation as the opposition.

Respuesta: Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Lost 1-0 away to Gillingham :rolleyes:

Past the point of caring now. What will be will be seems as tho ratings mean naff all in this game

Formation is the single biggest factor I think. 82 will beat 92 every time if the formation is right. Ratings and their importance only seems to matter if you pick the exact same formation as the opposition.

totally agree with Will.

Maybe you did too fearful wont considering the quality of your players. My team was more courageous, as in the game of the first round.