English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Guest FallenAngel

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

anyone interested in Fabianski, just signed for Swansea IRL, tipped to be their new number 1.

a reasonable cash offer gets him. don't need him as I've got the exceptional enyeama as first choice

I never thought I say it but Luke Shaw is looking like he could end his stay with me at last.

We are in negotiation over his sale , As 13 clubs have found out in the last 4 days im fighting so hard to keep him unless a fantastic offer is coming up me. And 1 club has taken my interest to such a extent that we are thrashing out something. :)

Stephen Thompson earned a draw with Manchester City against Norwich City.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Manchester City and Norwich City in their Division 3 fixture.

Ronaldo scored the only goal for Manchester City and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Really poor performance once again, Norwich can feel very hard done by as they deserved the win.

The point keeps us in 4th position which with the team i have is very poor just can't seem to get this team in top gear.

Division 4

Millwall 0-2 Aldershot

Not much to say, Aldershot was clearly stronger tonight and got another deserved win. It was our duty though. Craig's boys failed to create real problems to us tonight. I believe they will improve though, as Craig is a passionate manager. They will need some time to fit in the new players. Patrick Herrmann scored a goal and was voted MOTM tonight. Ozyakup scored the other goal. Our most recent signing Daniel Opare made his debut for us tonight, playing in the left side of our defence, and he helped us to get a clean sheet!

We're now unbeaten for 12 league games. We kept our lead over 2nd place on 7 points, but we managed to increse our advantage over 3rd place after Colchester draw his match tonight. 9 points over 3rd place now. Next we face Sheffield Wednesday away.

Sigh... The unoriginality of my defeats is getting terrible lol. Have the majority of shots but the other keeper plays a blinder and I lose out, oh and another injury on top. Would be nice to log in and see something different for a change haha

Division 4

Millwall 0-2 Aldershot

Not much to say' date=' Aldershot was clearly stronger tonight and got another deserved win. It was our duty though. Craig's boys failed to create real problems to us tonight. I believe they will improve though, as Craig is a passionate manager. They will need some time to fit in the new players. [b']Patrick Herrmann[/b] scored a goal and was voted MOTM tonight. Ozyakup scored the other goal. Our most recent signing Daniel Opare made his debut for us tonight, playing in the left side of our defence, and he helped us to get a clean sheet!

We're now unbeaten for 12 league games. We kept our lead over 2nd place on 7 points, but we managed to increse our advantage over 3rd place after Colchester draw his match tonight. 9 points over 3rd place now. Next we face Sheffield Wednesday away.

Well played, buddy, totally outplayed us and only team on the pitch

I've got a lot to do in order to avoid bottom position.

d3

READING 1 NORTHAMPTON 1

A hard fought draw at Reading (who started in 3rd) isnt a bad result - but we could/should have won, I think.

Teams in the top 6 either played each other or started a bit behind us - so Cobblers hold top spot as we have done for a while.

Face another top team, West Ham next - who were relegated into this division - and could use a win to give us some breathing space over the chasing pack. Only six points seperate the top 7 sides.

Paulinho still out for another 2 weeks and our midfield not firing without him. Still. into the second half of the season and still top - we're happy with that so far.

The deal involving Aldershot Town and Cardoso TIAGO of Atlético Madrid has been turned down. Atlético Madrid have decided to proceed with another offer.

Cardoso TIAGO has completed his move to West Ham United from Atlético Madrid for 6,000,000 plus Dylan MCGEOUCH . All other offers were turned down.

Oh men, what a blow for my Aldershot... I was quite sure i had him and he would be so important for us... What a shame :( Gratz to West Ham, good signing. It must have been really really close...

On the bright side now...

Daniel OPARE has completed his move to Aldershot Town from Standard Liège for 3,369,000 plus Cheick DOUKOURÉ

Really happy to get this young full back, i'm sure this is a big signing for us. And we got him cheap! Opare just signed for Porto, my team, which makes him even better at my eyes :P I think he may fight for that RB spot, maybe he will allow Porto to use Danilo in a different position, like DM or CM, which i believe he's better suited than RB. Opare's rating can obviously get a boost if he manages to be a regular for Porto. Atm he's 86 rated and can play RB and LB, so he's already a great asset to my team!

Birmingham City 1 Chesterfield 2

Chesterfield pulled off a shock with a 2-1 win against Veigas' promotion chasing Birmingham at St Andrews. Goals to English bigman Rickie Lambert and Pablo Hernandez while Cerci replied for the Blues and made the last 10 minutes very interesting. Commiserations Veigas.

MOTM Rickie Lambert was a colossus today after putting my faith in him, replacing Alberto Paloschi and he duly delivered with his first goal for the club and provided an assist for Hernandez's goal. I thought we played well and did the unlikely double against Birmingham for the first time managing the Spireites.

Glad to see the changes I made had paid off, with Kevin Vogt coming into the center of defense in place of the not match fit Harvard Nordtveit, U.S international Fabian Johnson came in for the Luca Antonelli and Rickie Lambert lead the line instead of Paloschi.

We will have a tough encounter against the might of Man City and we will be looking to improve our performance after our dismal 3-0 against them in the reverse fixture

A strong second half sees Sheffield United share the spoils with Rieces Preston in an even 2-2 draw at Bramall lane' date=' league cup quarter final at Southend next, and i bet it rains..normally does when i go there :([/color']

Good game, fair point for two teams in the play off :)

I got hammered again! :mad:

My preparation wasnt the best , I was too focused on getting my day sorted so I didnt have nought to do when Groves and froch was on and trieing to get a deal done for Shaw which hasnt yet been finalized. I took my eye off the ball and get punished :)

We will bounce back.

WE THE PEOPLE!

Shaw is gone :(

Very sad day to lose the best young english player just before his rise as well , But its a start of a new era , Fulham has changed alot recently and my ways have changed too I really hope for the better. Ive got to think of the now as well as the future :)

Ive made some great signings for bargain prices. But today marks as the most important signing I will ever make in 7046 :)

Shaw is gone :(

Very sad day to lose the best young english player just before his rise as well ' date=' But its a start of a new era , Fulham has changed alot recently and my ways have changed too I really hope for the better. Ive got to think of the now as well as the future :)

Ive made some great signings for bargain prices. But today marks as the most important signing I will ever make in 7046 :)[/quote']

men, you're scaring me... :o did you ripped off someone? B)

men' date=' you're scaring me... :o did you ripped off someone? B)[/quote']

No :) Ive finally got a decent GK after 11 seasons! :D

The offer for David DE GEA of Manchester City from Fulham has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Im just overjoyed to finally have a top top GK , In David De gea I finally have the last piece in that Jigsaw :D Most important signing ive ever made.

In terms of what Ive given , Baumann who is a decent GK who just moved to Hoffenheim so anyones guess there but with Steve not doing so well , De gea doing poorly for him a high rated GK wasnt needed for him , Shaw who ive fought tooth and nail to keep ever since I landed my mits on him for Bojan :D he will be sorely sorely missed and will be world class but he had to go for the right player and De gea is the right man.

Also Wickham will leave for CV next season , Regardless of how well he does he will leave for CV. In the 1st 11 for Sunderland so should continue rising and Im making a loss on him as I payed around 5 million which is still great value for him. Sad to see him leave.

And this will disapoint a lot again as ive had a ton of interest in him but Man city also have 1st option on Caulker as well. So if I want to trade him out I have to let Steve know so he can bid first and he cant leave Fulham without me informing Steve. Which ive agreed as it will take a big offer to see him depart :)

Its a big deal but im so happy :D

No :) Ive finally got a decent GK after 11 seasons! :D

Im just overjoyed to finally have a top top GK ' date=' In David De gea I finally have the last piece in that Jigsaw :D Most important signing ive ever made.

In terms of what Ive given , Baumann who is a decent GK who just moved to Hoffenheim so anyones guess there but with Steve not doing so well , De gea doing poorly for him a high rated GK wasnt needed for him , Shaw who ive fought tooth and nail to keep ever since I landed my mits on him for Bojan :D he will be sorely sorely missed and will be world class but he had to go for the right player and De gea is the right man.

Also Wickham will leave for CV next season , Regardless of how well he does he will leave for CV. In the 1st 11 for Sunderland so should continue rising and Im making a loss on him as I payed around 5 million which is still great value for him. Sad to see him leave.

And this will disapoint a lot again as ive had a ton of interest in him but Man city also have 1st option on Caulker as well. So if I want to trade him out I have to let Steve know so he can bid first and he cant leave Fulham without me informing Steve. Which ive agreed as it will take a big offer to see him depart :)

Its a big deal but im so happy :D[/quote']

This is a deal we haven't rushed into and have had a really good think. I rate De Gea very highly but he just hasn't done it for me. Shaw pretty much has uncapped potential with a big move imminent he is a player i rate highly and can't rate to see him rise. I will admit i don't know a lot about Baumann but he is a good age a decent rating with potential to rise a little bit more still.

Wickham will only join the club next season due to me and Dom reaching our max deals. He seems to have found his feet in the prem at last. A player with bags of potential could certainly play for England at full international one day.

I know this deal won't please everybody but both me and Dom are happy with it and we both get what we want.

This is a deal we haven't rushed into and have had a really good think. I rate De Gea very highly but he just hasn't done it for me. Shaw pretty much has uncapped potential with a big move imminent he is a player i rate highly and can't rate to see him rise. I will admit i don't know a lot about Baumann but he is a good age a decent rating with potential to rise a little bit more still.

Wickham will only join the club next season due to me and Dom reaching our max deals. He seems to have found his feet in the prem at last. A player with bags of potential could certainly play for England at full international one day.

I know this deal won't please everybody but both me and Dom are happy with it and we both get what we want.

Im glad your happy with it , Im over the moon with it. I finally get someone ive been searching for 11 seasons. A top GK.

We have to justify this to no one, Ive payed the price i did and Im more than happy. Ive had a few people telling me im a moron for paying this deal but the only reason people will get upset is simply because Ive let Shaw go. Well I certainly dont need to jusitify letting Shaw go and who he goes for. Ive always said if I get 2 amazing talents or a top top GK i would consider letting Shaw go just purely im sick of not having a 90+ in all my time ive not a 90+ GK since the middle of season 2 I think.

But feel free to post your opinions , Im sure we would be interested to hear them :)