English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

In West Ham news there has been a few changes in personel after a poor run of results

Out has went Ex Dutch International Goalkeeper Maarten STEKELENBURG after 10 seasons!, Keylor Navas and Jan Oblak will fight it out for the Number 1 slot.

Colombian International Teófilo Gutiérrez has also arrived from River Plate to bolster our attacking options and scored on his debut last night

And finally in has come Tiago to add some options to the midfield

Hopefully we can now climb back up the Div 3 table :o

Well last night was an epic match to say the least!!:eek:

Niall Taylor steered West Ham United to victory against Plymouth Argyle.

West Ham United beat Plymouth Argyle 5 - 4 in a thrilling Division 3 encounter.

Ba was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Gutiérrez and Denisov were also amongst the goalscorers.

I don't think it's too much really, we're talking about a 91 rated young GK, playing for one of the top teams already. I would say the deal looks slightly better for Fulham atm in my eyes. It may change if Luke Shaw turns out to be a real world beater, which i'm not sure yet. Anyway i think it's a fair deal, City will get good depth and quality too. Fulham will get a world class keeper and wont loose any starter. Good deal guys, good luck with it :P

Talking about big deals, my best player Roberto Firmino is about to leave Aldershot to join Division 1 tittle chasers Sunderland! After many attempts, Razz finally convinced me to sell him. Credit to him, he's persistent. I'm happy to sell him to a manager that also recognizes all his quality and potential. The offer is very good. Napoli's talented player Insigne will join Aldershot and he will be a direct replacement for Firmino. We will then sent some cash to the other way, and we will also bring in young CB Diego Reyes. CB position is our main weakness and Diego Reyes will definitely add quality to our defence. We loose my favourite player, but we get another great criative player and also a good young defender that we actually needed.

Im glad your happy with it ' date=' Im over the moon with it. I finally get someone ive been searching for 11 seasons. A top GK.

We have to justify this to no one, Ive payed the price i did and Im more than happy. Ive had a few people telling me im a moron for paying this deal but the only reason people will get upset is simply because Ive let Shaw go. Well I certainly dont need to jusitify letting Shaw go and who he goes for. Ive always said if I get 2 amazing talents or a top top GK i would consider letting Shaw go just purely im sick of not having a 90+ in all my time ive not a 90+ GK since the middle of season 2 I think.

But feel free to post your opinions , Im sure we would be interested to hear them :)[/quote']

Its a great deal for you there is only a handful of 91+ keepers in the game and you have managed to get one that could potentially be that rating for 10 years

Again came out on the better end of the day against Fulham this time 2-0, my squad is under going some big changes my squad has a nice Spanish look up top now with Villa, Torres, Matta, Cazorla, Parejo, Herrera and Arteta all in the squad, with names like Robben, Walcott, Menez, Mikel, Fernando and more my Middle of the park is strong as well.

With my back line now coming to shape, Baines is the key point with Song, but Vidic is set to leave for the right price, and Alves is also free to leave if the right offer come in for the Brazil RB, USA shot stopper Howerd can leave for cash along with AM Ronaldinho im not in a rush to sell anyone as my team, is now coming together real nice short and lonng term, but Bent is on his way out with a loss of just over 2m if anyone can match the 3.6m I have taken or even add a little he is yours, as for over names Roben can leave for the right PE offer looking for two 90+ players for the 94 ratted winger so get hold of me if intrested in any of my players.

Roberto Firmino tribute

no99.jpg

Today Roberto Firmino left Aldershot in order to join Premier League tittle chasers Sunderland and we obviously could not forget to thank and pay tribute to this amazing player. He played a big part in our amazing season, carrying the team at his back a lot of times, specially in the early stages of the season. His performances and his dedication were just awesome. He will surely be missed!

Firmino's stats this season for Aldershot:

21 in 21 league games played

13 goals scored

9 assists

4 MOTM

7.81 average rating

Obrigado Firmino! Boa Sorte.

Moving on from the recent transfer story

Im willing to sell Damiao or Javier. Only 1 will go (unless I get decent enough to sell both).

Ive got 2 Division 3 clubs wanting Damiao

And 1 club from PL , 1 maybe club from the PL , And a Div 2 club interested in Javier.

While they still here , A 90 and 91. I dont mind trading for 1 player or 2 players. So yeah im pretty easy :P

Aldershot two new great signings!

Lorenzo Insigne

Insigne_Pollice.jpg

This young gifted italian player will be the successor of Roberto Firmino as our main creative force! He has amazing dribbling skills and ball control, his talent will certainly help us a lot. He's also very good at set-pieces, which is very important nowadays. He will be in WC with Italy, i hope he gets some chances to show his talent there. I'm sure he can still rise in future. Top signing.

Diego Reyes

files.php?file=13Empata_Porto_B_con_los_mexicanos_Reyes_y_Herrera_de_titulares_326997124.jpg

This young mexican CB is exactly what we were needing at Aldershot! He will give our defence a nice boost, considering his decent rating and also his low age. He may have a brilliant future ahead i believe. He has some chances to be a starter for Porto next season, so it's possible that his rating will rise in the next months. First he will play for Mexico in WC, hopefully as a starter at the centre of their defence!

Diego Reyes

files.php?file=13Empata_Porto_B_con_los_mexicanos_Reyes_y_Herrera_de_titulares_326997124.jpg

This young mexican CB is exactly what we were needing at Aldershot! He will give our defence a nice boost' date=' considering his decent rating and also his low age. He may have a brilliant future ahead i believe. He has some chances to be a starter for Porto next season, so it's possible that his rating will rise in the next months. First he will play for Mexico in WC, hopefully as a starter at the centre of their defence![/quote']

We (MILLWALL) had Diego REYES on loan when you were doing the deal.

He is a great player and will do well for you.

STATS @ MILLWALL

Played - 4

Scored - 2

MOM - 1

AVP - 7.50

We (MILLWALL) had Diego REYES on loan when you were doing the deal.

He is a great player and will do well for you.

STATS @ MILLWALL

Played - 4

Scored - 2

MOM - 1

AVP - 7.50

Wow, those stats are amazing for a CB. I hope he can keep that form with Aldershot. Thanks for the words mate. Sorry to take him away from Millwall, but you got a proper replacement in Mustafi. Cheers!

A few rating changes to report from Chesterfield

Marcos Rojo 87 -> 88

A long awaited rise for Rojo and one of the players that I have kept with since the start of managing Chesterfield, I personally thought he would rise in the last rating change. Its a vital position in my team and to have another 88 alongside Mikel San Jose and Havard Nordtveit.

Pablo Hernandez 89 -> 88

I guess this was a fair drop considering his injury problems at Swansea in real life. Despite the drop, Hernandez is still considered an important part of our team and hopefully he will make an impact like a certain departed Serbian winger Sulejmani who is 88 but still managed 12 goals and 18 assists over two seasons.

Adam Lallana 88 -> 90

My first 90 since I have managed Chesterfield! I have to admit I was a bit surprised with the 90 rating but I was expecting a rise and for Lallana to +1 higher than any of his Southampton team mates was fair. After grabbing Lallana as a 86 as part of the Matic deal, he has grown +4 and is a vital part of my midfield. Hopefully he can add to his 7 goals and 3 assists this season :)

My first 90 since I have managed Chesterfield! I have to admit I was a bit surprised with the 90 rating but I was expecting a rise and for Lallana to +1 higher than any of his Southampton team mates was fair. After grabbing Lallana as a 86 as part of the Matic deal' date=' he has grown +4 and is a vital part of my midfield. Hopefully he can add to his 7 goals and 3 assists this season :)[/quote']

Impressive rise for Lallana today mate, congratulations on having your first 90! He will be a threat for other teams!

Now I don't like to show off guys, but dummet got his big + 2 the other day! Booyah :P

Surprised cork didn't get a cheeky plus one being a regular in the Southampton squad..

Ah well, as long a McCarthy gets a +1 and maybe a cheeky Suarez rise il be happy :)

Fernando LLORENTE has completed his move to Tottenham Hotspur from Newcastle United for £2,000,000 plus Rafael VAN DER VAART and Jordan RHODES

Fernando Llorente joins Spurs in a deal that sees Rhodes and Van Der Vaart head the other way up to Newcastle. This deal worked out well for both me and Mark, as both Llorente and Van Der Vaart were on level four concern, and they just weren't going to be resolved considering that both players would demand a HUGE amount of money to just remain seated on the bench.

I'm sad to see Rhodes go after having him for so long and watching him develop IRL, but he's helped land me a 91 rated forward so I'm not going to complain at all :P Rhodes is definitely going to be a premier league player soon enough, so good luck with him too Mark. Negotiations were quick and easy too, so thanks for that as well. Nice doing business :)

Soldado has gone and picked up a bloody five week injury anyway, so it'll be very handy to have high rated cover in his absence (and beyond if he does well).

EVEN BIGGER transfer news though...

The offer for Bailey WRIGHT of 1. FC Nürnberg from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

I'm not really one for signing Preston players that much anymore, but I've made an exception for Bailey Wright, as I did with Josh Brownhill too. Wright's a very good, young CB who has a good future ahead of him (hopefully with Preston - on the road to winning the CL of course). Having initially made the 30 prelimanary Australia squad for the World Cup, he has now made the 27 man squad and will hopefully make the 23 man squad (why can't other nations just go from 30 to 23? :P). I hope to see him in Brazil *touches wood*, but I'm a happy buyer if not anyway.

I'm not really one for signing Preston players that much anymore' date=' but I've made an exception for Bailey Wright, as I did with Josh Brownhill too. Wright's a very good, young CB who has a good future ahead of him (hopefully with Preston - on the road to winning the CL of course). Having initially made the 30 prelimanary Australia squad for the World Cup, he has now made the 27 man squad and will hopefully make the 23 man squad (why can't other nations just go from 30 to 23? :P). I hope to see him in Brazil *touches wood*, but I'm a happy buyer if not anyway.[/quote']

Ha, I must be a good luck charm! Bailey Wright is in the 23 man squad. Confirmed this afternoon :)

The recent changes have been pretty kind to Liverpool over the last few weeks.

Neuer +1 >95

Kayembe +2 >78

Rafa +1 >77

Wendell +2 >80

A.Gomes +2 >86

R.Silva +2 >86

Castan +1 >90

Chambers +3 >85

We have Derby up next, they beat us 2-0 in the reversal so there will be a shuffle in tactics and formation for this encounter.

ec7046millwallbanner.jpg

BETO to join MILLWALL

The offer for Pimparel BETO of Sevilla from Millwall has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Delighted to capture Goalkeeper Pimparel BETO from Sevilla, hope it completes in time for tomorrow's match

bid put in 12 hrs ago, waited long enough to get accepted, now its accepted still to wait til it completes within 24 hours

far too long, this needs looked at 12 hours all-in is long enough to wait