English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

ec7046millwallbanner.jpg

BETO to join MILLWALL

Delighted to capture Goalkeeper Pimparel BETO from Sevilla' date=' hope it completes in time for tomorrow's match[/font']

bid put in 12 hrs ago, waited long enough to get accepted, now its accepted still to wait til it completes within 24 hours

far too long, this needs looked at 12 hours all-in is long enough to wait

Great signing mate! Beto is good and he will most probably rise to 89 in the next weeks. Hopefully he helps you to improve Millwall's position. I can guarantee you that the transfer will be completed way before your match takes place, no worries :P

Great signing mate! Beto is good and he will most probably rise to 89 in the next weeks. Hopefully he helps you to improve Millwall's position. I can guarantee you that the transfer will be completed way before your match takes place' date=' no worries :P[/quote']

cheers, buddy

yes, hope he helps us at the back and we can rise up the table to a more respectable position.

EC7046_zpsd61f734f.png

Hey everyone after a long hiatus' date=' I have finally put up an article which looks to the youngsters coming through the ranks at Chesterfield

[center']http://ec7046-blog.blogspot.com.au/2014/06/the-emergence-of-young-brigade_4.html [/center]

Hope you enjoy the read :D

Great comeback mate, good stuff.

Tonight's match will be tough against Ben's Spurs with Super defender Laurent Koscielny out with a suspension so Ive decided to call up Caulker instead of Musacchio purely because its english against Ben. Its very even between us lately with 2 wins apiece in 5 matches. ( Maybe hes finally figured out how to counter me? :P )

In terms of midfield choices Ive gone for the youth and flair of James and Draxler to support Higgy in attack with Hamsik and Nuri in behind. As I feel the fast counter will be the best way to go and thats what is our biggest strength.

But all eyes will of course be on David De Gea who of course makes his debut , He will have to step massively as I know hes been quite poor in a poor division and Steve has a better defence on paper I will admit. Ive payed a massive fee for him and wont tolerate the form he showed at City :)

Tonight's match will be tough against Ben's Spurs with Super defender Laurent Koscielny out with a suspension so Ive decided to call up Caulker instead of Musacchio purely because its english against Ben. Its very even between us lately with 2 wins apiece in 5 matches. ( Maybe hes finally figured out how to counter me? :P )

In terms of midfield choices Ive gone for the youth and flair of James and Draxler to support Higgy in attack with Hamsik and Nuri in behind. As I feel the fast counter will be the best way to go and thats what is our biggest strength.

But all eyes will of course be on David De Gea who of course makes his debut ' date=' He will have to step massively as I know hes been quite poor in a poor division and Steve has a better defence on paper I will admit. Ive payed a massive fee for him and wont tolerate the form he showed at City :)[/quote']

I'm sure his ratings will improve in the the top division but all eyes will be on De Gea tonight!

Arsenal tonight take on Bristol City in a clash were new blood joins old. New signings Nani and Drogba are set to take some part in tonight game with up coming signing Djourou set to be in the stands to see the Gunners play manager Beckett who tonight makes his 46th game in charge has said he can not wait to see how things plan out after there weekend win against Fulham.

Guest FallenAngel

Gonna sell fabianski external unless someone tops the bid. Making a nice profit either w

D3

West Ham 2 Northampton 4

Win well, go 5 points clear at the top ...but the night has a horrible sting in the tail as we lose Benteke for 9 bloody weeks!

All our injuries are long-term ones - no sooner have we got Rossi back (our 3rd striker) than we lose one of the other ones.

Can't really sustain a challenge with only two decent strikers - so if anyone wants to sell an 88+ for cash - please let me know.

The win was pretty routine...3 up by half time, let West Ham back in it with two goals conceded and then finished them off at the end.

Last Wednesday my opponent Barnsley had six shots on target, score six.

Today Coventry have seven on target, score five...

Had more shots on goal in the last 3 games but only picked up a point is a Bit annoying after our good run to be without a win in three. Need to try and turn it around against Promotion chasers Birmingham.

Rochdale still 17th, but starting to fall behind teams now. On the plus side Gary Cahill rose to 91, for now swapping Laporte for him looking really good

Tried a new formation tonight 4-3-3(wingers)

ok if u have a striker who can put away chances u make

We managed to keep Doncaster to only having 3 shots on target, scored one tho

we had 14 shots, six on target, scored NONE

Where's ma fitba' boots :D

Dreadful 2-0 loss to Ben , I dont think it was deserved but never mind thats the breaks. Well done Benji your wacky formation has out done the original 7046 wacky formation :D

De Gea despite conceding 2 goals played very well as he made lots of good stops and got a decent 7 rating so im half pleased.

But Higuain is out for 5 weeks due to a knee injury B)

Now to drown my sorrows :)

Stephen Thompson earned a draw with Manchester City against Chesterfield.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Manchester City and Chesterfield in their Division 3 fixture.

Hulk scored the only goal for Manchester City and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Another disappointing result for us but we somehow climb from 4th to 2nd. The result was certainly a fair one on the stats so no complaints.

We lose Luke Shaw to a 1 match ban due to five bookings and with Clichy still out injured we look bare at the LB position first team wise. We do welcome back Angel Di Maria for our next game having sat out tonights game due to lack of match fitness.

City have also profited from a few rises in the squad this past week or so the most high profile are

Federico Fernandez +2 to 89

Luke Shaw +1 to 88

Kevin Mirallas +1 to 90

Chelsea prospect Mario Pasalic also got a rise of +2 to 84

Hopefully a few more to come :)

Division 4

Sheffield Wednesday 2-1 Aldershot Town

Our run of 12 matches unbeaten came to an end tonight. We knew we would be facing an inform team and this would be a tough match. It was indeed. However, we did not deserve to lose. We were slightly better than our opponent, the draw would have been fairer. We lacked some inspiration in the attack and our defence was not at his best too... Credit to Sheffield though, good game.

I think the recent changes in the team (best player Firmino out, and Insigne and Diego Reyes in) have not helped us tonight. New players are still adapting. Diego Reyes never looked confortable on his debut and his performance was far from impressive. Insigne managed to get an assist, but his performance was far from brilliant. He needs to do much better in order to make us forget Firmino. Anyway, i have full confidence on this player's quality and i'm sure they will perform better in next matches and help us to reach our goals!

Our lead to 2nd placed Southend was shortened to 4 points after tonight's results, but at least we maintained our lead over 3rd place on 9 points because Colchester also lost tonight. Next we face Wolves at home. They are the best rated team in this Division but they're struggling to get results. I hope we can get back to winning ways.

A 1-1 draw with Derby continues Liverpool's poor season, we are unbeaten in last six but have drew four of them and that is not what title winners should be doing tbh, I am surprised we are only seven points off the lead as bar a four game winning streak in April we have no been up to scratch.

No qualms about the draw today as it was a fair result, good game matey.

O'Neill keeps his cool as the heat increases

Despite his busy schedule we have managed to find five minutes to have a quick chat with Everton boss Sean O'Neill about his teams poor performance this season, how he can see the season panning out amongst the relegation battle and his hopes for the future.

Well where do i begin... its been an awful season by our own standards, were bottom of the table with less than half the season to play. Its not a good situation to be in by any means. Ive recently had a chat with the chairman who stated that he has full faith in me despite the recent on goings at the club (rumoured changes of kit colours and managers being linked)

I'm not in the businesses of failing, we managed to win the league not even two seasons ago so there should be no reason for the wheels to come off. I've got some new boys in the squad who im trusting to help dig us out the likes of Benzema and Mccarthy.

I would like to ask our fans to keep the faith and trust in us, we wont let you down. Suarez has recently been telling me that he feels improved as a player like he has gone up another level. If he can keep us his goal scoring form the tide will turn sooner rather than later.

Div 2

Notts County 0-1 Blackpool

El Hamdaoui scores from a freekick in the 18th min. We get the win that stops a 3 match run of draws and we are in our usual midtable position. I am hoping with the help of our new signing, the former best player in the world, Ronaldinho, we are able to make a last half of the season push into the playoffs. The signing of course came at a price.

Gaúcho RONALDINHO has completed his move to Blackpool from Arsenal in a swap deal for Johan DJOUROU

The defence is weakened by the departure of Djourou and I will need to find a half decent replacement.

In other minor transfer news:

Richie BRANAGAN has completed his move to Macclesfield Town from Blackpool for £11,200

O'Neill keeps his cool as the heat increases

Despite his busy schedule we have managed to find five minutes to have a quick chat with Everton boss Sean O'Neill about his teams poor performance this season' date=' how he can see the season panning out amongst the relegation battle and his hopes for the future. [/color']

Well where do i begin... its been an awful season by our own standards, were bottom of the table with less than half the season to play. Its not a good situation to be in by any means. Ive recently had a chat with the chairman who stated that he has full faith in me despite the recent on goings at the club (rumoured changes of kit colours and managers being linked)

I'm not in the businesses of failing, we managed to win the league not even two seasons ago so there should be no reason for the wheels to come off. I've got some new boys in the squad who im trusting to help dig us out the likes of Benzema and Mccarthy.

I would like to ask our fans to keep the faith and trust in us, we wont let you down. Suarez has recently been telling me that he feels improved as a player like he has gone up another level. If he can keep us his goal scoring form the tide will turn sooner rather than later.

What team are you buddy in 7046 ?

Not sure if trolling me or.. :P

I'm Everton mate lol

I have you on manager list as Sean

I will add (shack) beside it' date=' so we know, buddy :D

or so I KNOW :o

edit i updated blog manager list for Everton,

can be viewed here

[url']http://ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/p/manager-list.html[/url]