English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Everton would like to announce a 50% discount for next seasons, season tickets if you sign up in the next 7 days... Uhm.. What theres no reason? Can't you reward your fans nowadays :)*

*50% offer only applies if we get relegated, if we stay up full cost is payable B)

OyA0Tsn.png

waitinglistlogonew_zps22f577f3.png

LATEST

INGLIS 77

SHYNE6

ELTON

NASH2STAT

ESKISITO

.RC

KRIS DUGUID FINDLAY

BRUMMIE LAD

xxINSTINCTxx

POSH76

.CFC

PASCALE

PINKMAN

MUJA

COLIN MCHALE

BLAIR MOFFAT

GARY MOFFAT

MATTY3098

FABRIZIO CRUCITTI

GEOFFREY

DARLOMIDGE

WILMER VALDERRAMA

JOSHUA MATT

NIKIDINHO

BAIL

LA PIGNA

ULTRAVIOLENCE

HD

Waiting list details can be viewed here

http://ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/p/d.html

Can't even beat 10 men relegation fodder Shorpe. Truly awful performance my title challenge has gone as far as i am concerned dropped to 4th. Thankfully Luke Shaw returns to restore some balance down the left. Clichy is probably still 3 games away from being fit to play.

Up next i welcome my old side Barnsley to the Etihad should be interesting they inflicted my first defeat earlier in the season.

Like SMH already mentioned' date=' you should focus on getting promoted. Winning Division 3 is not that important for City, what really matters is to get back to Division 1 as soon as possible. It's not gonna be easy and it's not gonna be beautiful, but it has to be done. You should keep trying to find the best tactic to suit your top players and keep in mind your main tactic may not the best for some specific matches, depending which tactic your opponents usually play. Keep fighting and good luck.

Everton would like to announce a 50% discount for next seasons, season tickets if you sign up in the next 7 days... Uhm.. What theres no reason? Can't you reward your fans nowadays :)*

*50% offer only applies if we get relegated, if we stay up full cost is payable B)

eheheh B)

Division 4

Aldershot 2-0 Wolves

Tonight's match was harder than what i was expecting to be honest. Even though Wolves has the strongest team in Division 4, they're struggling a lot to get some good results. I was pretty confident we would win this one, and we did it, but it was not that easy.

We dominated possession, but we struggled to create opportunities to score. We went to the break 0-0. It was only at 54' that a strike from Ozyakup gave us the lead. The young turkish is in good form and he was voted MOTM tonight.

The 2nd goal came at 82'. Making his debut after joining Aldershot midweek, russian defender Vladimir Granat scored a screamer in a great long shot to assure us the 3 points! It was a perfect debut for him, he was also very solid at the back.

Recent signings Reyes and Insigne did well too, although i keep expecting more from Insigne, he should have been our creative force tonight, but he kinda failed in his mission, considering we did not created that much. Muslera was important for us tonight too, he was pretty solid on goal and kept a clean sheet vs quality strikers like Emenike, Son and Yarmolenko.

Tonight, for the first time, our line-up had an average rating of 89! It's a sign of our growth and it's an important improvement for the future.

With tonight's win we recovered our 7 points lead to 2nd place Southend (they lost tonight), and we increased our lead to 3rd place to 11 points! Promotion may be a reality at the end of this season if we manage to avoid a serious dip in form. Next we face Bristol Rovers (8th) away. They're having an interesting season and they will certainly do everything to beat us in order to reach play-off spots. We want to win too though.

D3

Northampton 1 QPR 0

A good one to win for Cobblers as QPR could have closed to within 3 points of us if they'd prevailed.

Instead, the gap grows to 9 points over QPR and our lead over the 2nd place team is preserved at 5 pts.

They happen to be Ipswich - and we face them away next.

Looking at the Tractor Boys squad, it's no surprise to see them doing well.

I'd be chuffed with a draw, not destroyed if we lost - and if we win, I think it will be tough not to see automatic promotion as being ours to lose.

Bony bagged tonight's winner - one of only two fit front-line strikers we have at the club.

We lost Abdennour (cb) to injury - yet another spanner in the works kicked up by SMFA in an effort to give the rest of Div 3 an unfair advantage.

We need the injury list to stay as it is and not worsen further.

It represents our biggest challenge to the title - rather than the motley crew of ex-premier league prima donnas and provincial bumpkins that are currently floundering in the dust being kicked up by our baby Bentleys.

23 games, 4 defeats, 50 goals, 47 points.

Come on down to Sixfields if you think you're hard enough....

In this time of turmoil at Everton atleast I can take solace In the fact that my transfer dealings have worked out for the best. David Villa just took a nasty hit and will only continue to drop with his recent move to the mls no more than a week after i traded him and Herrera out for Subotic.

It's the little things that keep you going :)

Niall Taylor earned a draw with West Ham United against Leicester City.

The match ended 1 - 1 between West Ham United and Leicester City in their Division 3 fixture.

Aquilani was on the scoresheet for his side.

Poor result really, though they do have a stronger side!:(

Anyone looking to offload a 89/90 winger and a 90+ striker, few irons in fire but always looking!:D

Something isnt clicking in my squad at the moment , Im trying very hard to put it right but it isnt happening.

For the match , We were very lucky to get a draw after I made the gamble to put Danny in 20 mins before the match and he saved us with a MOM and a 89 min free kick to gain a 2-2 draw.

As for De gea , He lots of good saves but he made a unforgiveable mistake and fumbled a fabergas shot in the net :o Hes having a good start but error prone which is frustrating.

This is a very tough period for Fulham , Out of the title race , Falling down the table and performances havent been as good since Benatia left. But hey could be worse I could manage Everton :P

But hey they sold David Villa to a idiot :D

Chesterfield 0-1 Southampton

Southampton's new manager has finally got them out of the relegation zone with a 1-0 away win against Chesterfield :D

Congrats on the win Scout. Seems like Chesterfield just can't get a consistent run together but today was one where we just weren't clinical at all with more shots at goal and shots on target, guess it was one of those days.

Harry Redknapp earned a draw with Arsenal against Stoke City.

The match ended 2 - 2 between Arsenal and Stoke City in their Division 1 fixture.

Cazorla scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Robben was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Bringing back a lot of old Arsenal and new Arsenal players in the past few weeks as I look to make them as much to the real squad as I can, Well the game ended 2-2 but we got lucky in my eyes very much so, anyway back to buisness:

For Sale - Asking Pirce ONO

Arjen Robben - The Dutch playmaker can be yours for the right price, yes he is now 30 and not getting any younger, but still a top class winger if not one of the best and his 94 ratting shows that. He may leave for two solid players need some depth here at Arsenal.

Dani Alves - The Brazil wing back can also be yours for the right price, again another player only getting older now at 31 but still if not the best one of them at the back line of your team, can play RB-DM-RM so a nice little added treat for any squad looking for a high ratted player at 94 again need two players.

Now back to more news about my players -

England LB Leighton Baines is not for sale, been getting some offers the past week a few ok but none worth him or my time, im a big fan of his and thats what made me part with Kroos to get him on the books here at Arsenal, it would take a arm and a leg to sign him but dont want to make him not able to get a bid on so only offer if your braking the bank for him.

In this time of turmoil at Everton atleast I can take solace In the fact that my transfer dealings have worked out for the best. David Villa just took a nasty hit and will only continue to drop with his recent move to the mls no more than a week after i traded him and Herrera out for Subotic.

It's the little things that keep you going :)

Good transfer but the results haven't changed B)

I make that 8 league games without a win ;)

Butcher on scouting mission in Europe

I'm sitting in The Bombardier Pub in the Place du Pantheon in Paris.

It's a glorious morning - the sun is out and I've just polished off a full English breakfast - a welcome relief after two days of paying eleven quid for a crepe and 7 quid for a small glass of kronenburg.

Now tucking in to a pot of tea and a pint of warm beer - served directly from the horse.

I thought I might cast an eye over some young French stars whilst I'm here - but most of the ones I've seen so far are female and dressed in hot pants and sandals.

God, I love the summer.

I'd like to think the same scenery awaits my return to Blighty - but sadly the swamp donkeys and sea monsters that populate my village can't hold a candle to these mademoiselles.

Waiters are surly, deodorants are not used on the Metro - but it's a great city.

Vive la France

lads' date=' how do I see a list of those who have "repped" me.?

I want to express my thanks.

I've found the list of SMFA infractions I've committed (think of a list of Joey Barton's yellow cards for an idea of scale) but can't find the "nice stuff"[/quote']

Can someone help me - forgot how to find these details

Butcher on scouting mission in Europe

I'm sitting in The Bombardier Pub in the Place du Pantheon in Paris.

It's a glorious morning - the sun is out and I've just polished off a full English breakfast - a welcome relief after two days of paying eleven quid for a crepe and 7 quid for a small glass of kronenburg.

Now tucking in to a pot of tea and a pint of warm beer - served directly from the horse.

I thought I might cast an eye over some young French stars whilst I'm here - but most of the ones I've seen so far are female and dressed in hot pants and sandals.

God' date=' I love the summer.

I'd like to think the same scenery awaits my return to Blighty - but sadly the swamp donkeys and sea monsters that populate my village can't hold a candle to these mademoiselles.

Waiters are surly, deodorants are not used on the Metro - but it's a great city.

Vive la France[/quote']

Good stuff B) Next stop: Sweeden! I believe there's some great "gems" there. Or you may wanna try some eastern countries, like Hungary, Czech Republic or even Russia. Kinda cold though... Good luck on your scouting mission, it's nice to see that work always comes first.

Flavio Ferreira, 22 years old, 84 rated CB from Malaga is availabe for a small cash offer (around 5M). Also, young argentine talent Jorge Correa from Velez (scored some goals in Primera Division and Copa Libertadores and became a starter) may leave for 2M. He's good!

Alsershot needs your money. Help our town!

Merci beaucoup

Ne pas de quoi!

ec7046millwallbanner.jpg

CHANGES AT MILLWALL

MILLWALL rebuilding team with many players being moved on.

The basis of the team will be

BETO, HANGELAND, SILVA, NOBLE, MACHADO, CISSE, SULEJMANI

The team will be built around them with the rest being p/x or sold.

We have MOVSISYAN on his way and we have FORFANA and CORCHIA on loan from Sunderland.

Mustafi (susp) and Borini - both players sent back to their clubs as our need for other positions means we need to change personnel.

Good transfer but the results haven't changed B)

I make that 8 league games without a win ;)

Is it the Everton number game again? we have had 95 now 8' date=' I will have a go.

[b']8[/b] is the average number of toes on each foot of an Everton fan.

8 is the number of robberies transfers Everton have done with Arsenal this season.

8 is the number of goals Everton have scored this season bar Suarez's contribution.

8 is the amount of games Everton have lost from a winning position this season.

Disclaimer: The above facts may not have been fabricated for lolz.

Is it the Everton number game again? we have had 95 now 8' date=' I will have a go.

8 is the number of robberies transfers Everton have done with Arsenal this season.

8 is the number of goals Everton have scored this season bar Suarez's contribution.

Good job on those stats mate! :)

Lol

There could be a new one come next game. If Bury win and Everton lose. 8 points away from safety