English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Anthony MOUNIER has completed his move to Crystal Palace from ACF Fiorentina for 9,000,000

Record transfer. I currently have two 87s on the wings in Kruse and Hahn. While I have no doubt both are 88+ players, I want the option of playing 88s on the wings. Finbogasson has been pretty dire so far and needs some time to settle. Happy to get a 26 year old 88 winger on the cheap.

That said like with N'Doye, Kvist and Kucka I dont know an awful lot about him so hope it works out.

After brining in Botia, Djilobodji, Yacob, Kvist, Kucka, Mounier, Hahn, Finbogasson, Kruse and N'Doye I can comfortably call this my squad.

Record transfer. I currently have two 87s on the wings in Kruse and Hahn. While I have no doubt both are 88+ players' date=' I want the option of playing 88s on the wings. Finbogasson has been pretty dire so far and needs some time to settle. [b']Happy to get a 26 year old 88 winger on the cheap[/b].

Must be big teams talking here :P for a little club like Chesterfield, $9 million is a large amount to pay :(

Must be big teams talking here :P for a little club like Chesterfield' date=' $9 million is a large amount to pay :([/quote']

Haha hes cheap because 6.7million came from selling Gonzalez Oscar (who was a 31 year old 88 who had dropped to 87 but managed to accept a bid from when he was 88 which was a few million more than his current CV) and the rest was from the 6.1million I got from 34 year old 88 Stefano Mauri. So I basically cashed in on 2 old droppers for one new player (add in that id increased my winger numbers with Hahn, Kruse and Finbogasson) and have some to spare.

Pretty good dealing for me :D

Can now play a team of 11 88s if I wanted to.

OyA0Tsn.png

b93986d9-cd94-4150-bf56-3aea074538b1_zps1247d36f.png

TEAM OF THE DAY Match 23 added to the blog

Did any of your players make it into TOTD ?

TOTD Match 23 can be viewed here

http://ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/team-of-day-match-23.html

Freddy Montero got a match rating of 10, 2 goals and an assist but with Osvaldo back from suspenson, i made him a deal that if he made TOTW, he could keep his place. He will be devastated.

Respuesta: Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

OyA0Tsn.png

b93986d9-cd94-4150-bf56-3aea074538b1_zps1247d36f.png

TEAM OF THE DAY Match 23 added to the blog

Did any of your players make it into TOTD ?

TOTD Match 23 can be viewed here

http://ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/team-of-day-match-23.html

I am very proud that 2 of my players are in the team of the day. Spahic and Gago (I'm surprised the position where you have placed).

Freddy Montero got a match rating of 10' date=' 2 goals and an assist but with Osvaldo back from suspenson, i made him a deal that if he made TOTW, he could keep his place. He will be devastated.[/quote']

This was a tough one, buddy

but decided to give it to the 2 goals and 2 assists - 9 mom

I'm thinking of changing the TOTD format for next season. To simplify it more and I will put it to the 7046 managers to what they'd like it to be based on.

I will put it to the managers' during the close season.

ec7046millwallbanner.jpg

I'm making changes at MILLWALL.

Here's a look at the team the last time Millwall played DAG & RED

4-5-1 Formation

(dag 3 millwall 1)

TEAM THEN.........................TEAM NOW

1 ROBERTO..........................BETO

2 SORENSEN........................CORCHIA

3 IVANOV............................SILVA

4 NIEDERMEIER.....................HAVELAND

5 CODA...............................FOFANA

6 CONCA.............................NOBLE

7 JALLET.............................MACHADO

8 APONO.............................RODRIGUEZ (Cristian)

9 CISSE..............................CISSE

10 EAGLES..........................MOVSISYAN

11 BUCHEL..........................SULEJMANI

• CISSE is the only player who played in the previous meeting.

• CORCHIA & FOFANA on loan from Sunderland

• SULEJMANI signed by previous manager

ec7046millwallbanner.jpg

RODRIGUEZ JOINS MILLWALL

Cristian RODRIGUEZ completes his move to MILLWALL from Atletico Madrid.

The p/x deal was £300k plus CODA.

• RODRIGUEZ & MOVSISYAN make their debuts v DAG & RED on Wednesday

Arsenal news -

Spanish DM Dani Parejo got a +1 today to rise him to 90 ratting with now means I have Mikel 91, Arteta 91, Parejo 90, Herrera 90, Cazorla 92 as my stand out names for the middle of the park.

Names like Alves, Robben, Drogba, Torres, Baines, Mata, Walcott, Villa, Nani, Song, Forster also in the line up my team should be doing so much better now to try and fix the rut of wins and get back to winning ways at Arsenal.

amrabattan-hakeme-gozluk-aciklamasi_250x250cutout.jpg

The offer for Nordin AMRABAT of Galatasaray SK from Aldershot Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

For 3.9M he is a real bargain for us! He did very well in his spell at Malaga, he may get a rise to 88 soon. Good player, lots of power, strenght, speed and good technic. He has some chances to be a starter for us, but he will eventually be an impact sub mostly! At least for now. Very happy to get him on the cheap!

Stephen Thompson was unable to prevent a Manchester City defeat to Barnsley.

Manchester City slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat against Barnsley in their Division 3 fixture.

Hulk scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Fernández was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Another deserved and embarrassing defeat. Was told i was being too negative in my tactics so switched to more attacking formation and all that result haven't won a game since so that puts that too bed.

Back to the drawing board for us dropped to 8th which is nothing short of a disgrace with this set of players but still only 3 points off 2nd place with a healthy goal difference.

Massive change needed as this season has been nothing short of a failure up to now

Ryan Giggs ( The Treble 1999) steered Swansea City to victory against top of the table Chelsea.

Swansea City beat Chelsea 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Milner had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Welbeck and Džeko were amongst the goalscorers...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCI9Oa1gBOXQTDbiIuFYK9D_DydwRKOTGJkLucuSkVKieauIb2-A Welbeck scores his 12th league goal of the season...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBg9qqbQ5QqaOdnVARQjU5qHy7p5n-bORH1IXA2fIVnShiJMVw Dzecko scores his first for Swansea...

Had to change the side as Ive got a lot of suspensions , injurys and people unfit due to me leaving them in the cup game which I will go for.

We lost again today with me opting for a 2 up top today with Damiao and Muriel with the latter having a decent game. But we come up short again with a 2-1 loss.

This is definitely my toughest period in my Fulham job , My team is missing Benatia badly he was the rock , the heart and soul of my brilliant defence which has been shot to pieces lately. Im so frustrated at the moment but I will strive to work on my team and im sure with De gea showing solid performances then it will come.

Musacchio moves up to 89 and may move into the first team as Capoue is just rubbish , I hate him and want him sold lol. Musa rising is the only decent thing thats happened in the last month or so.

Very unhappy bunny but the squad is shaping up but just need to find that CB pairing that will a decent job! lol

Plymouth lose 2-0 to Yeovil in my first game back in the UK after a holiday in France. Whats more, loan stars Flanagan and Kane pick up injuries and Scott Dann was given his marching orders.

EDIT: Jan Flanagan's season is over after breaking his metatarsal. Also Jack Colback picked up an injury while I was away and will effectively miss the rest of the season too.