English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Div 2

Aston Villa 0-2 Blackpool

Thierry Henry gets a brace as Blackpool beat Villa 2-0.

Blackpool Transfer News

Free Agent Charlie RAGLAN has completed his move to Blackpool for £8,000
Free Agent Ewan MCNEIL has completed his move to Blackpool for £38,000
Liam PALMER has completed his move to Blackpool from Milton Keynes Dons for £2,000,000
  • Replies 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Posted Images

POSSIBLE SALE OF...

Borussia Dortmund's promising Finland striker

Tim VÄYRYNEN

14-02-22_BVB-MSV_VaeyrynenStimme.jpg

What's been said about the lad...

Vayrynen scored 17 goals in 24 appearances to become the Finnish league's top scorer last season, helping FC Honka to a runner-up finish.

Dortmund reserve team coach David Wagner says "he is a huge talent with really great potential."

Vayrynen made his senior international debut in a 4-2 loss to Mexico last October.

Current bid is by WALSALL - £3m

Anyone want to place a bid?

POSSIBLE SALE OF...

Borussia Dortmund's promising Finland striker

Tim VÄYRYNEN

14-02-22_BVB-MSV_VaeyrynenStimme.jpg

What's been said about the lad

whats really been said-

closey/Cardiff- I'll bid if you can you wait 4 weeks until I sign in again.

rolfy/arsenal- I'll give 15M and a sound 'escape from Broadmoor' plan for him.

raz/sunderland- i'll buy him, no I wont , yes I will, no...........

craig/millwall- if he will contribute weekly to the blog then i'll have him.

mr veigas/Birmingham- he is Shiite, cant believe I am going to get more than 1M for him.

dom/Fulham- don't waste my time with these nobody's, only the best come to play with SM's bestest ever manager.

mr Malone/Liverpool- don't waste my time with these nobody's, send him to the circus at Fulham, that clown will buy anybody.

whats really been said-

raz/sunderland- i'll buy him' date=' no I wont , yes I will, no...........

mr veigas/Birmingham- he is Shiite, cant believe I am going to get more than 1M for him.

dom/Fulham- don't waste my time with these nobody's, only the best come to play with SM's bestest ever manager.

mr Malone/Liverpool- don't waste my time with these nobody's, send him to the circus at Fulham, that clown will buy anybody.[/quote']

sweet B)

whats really been said-

mr Malone/Liverpool- don't waste my time with these nobody's, send him to the circus at [s']Fulham[/s] Everton, that clown will buy anybody.

Quality stuff :)

whats really been said-

mr Malone/Liverpool- don't waste my time with these nobody's, send him to the circus at Fulham, that clown will buy anybody.[/quote']

Top drawer buddy :D:D

EC7046_zpsd61f734f.png

A little bit late but a match report vs Reading

Chesterfield have a few rating changes to report

Claudio Bravo 88 -> 89

A long awaited rise for the Chesterfield captain and we finally have a 89 rated keeper. I did sell him to Blackpool but decided to bring Bravo back and he has been solid ever since.

Frank Bagnack 80 -> 82

A good investment since we only spent 800k but now he is worth 4.1 million and gives us depth at the CB spot

The world of 7046 seems to be inbalanced somewhat.

Theres always the same things you will see over again such as players dropping for Jooles (xavi -1) , Shack whinging about losing over and over again , Hammer buying useless GK's Gordon?? Why lol , Steve couldnt get a win at City if his life depended on it.

But all of that aside , Something is wrong very wrong! Oh wait its me not being near the top! Im always near the top! :mad:

That changes tonight at Stoke , Javier is back in the side to partner Damiao who gets another chance to impress as hes been god damn useless so far. And Draxler is back in the side and Hamsik makes way for him :) I will win tonight I have a good feeling :D

Theres always the same things you will see over again such as players dropping for Jooles (xavi -1) ' date=' Shack whinging about losing over and over again , Hammer buying useless GK's Gordon?? Why lol , Steve couldnt get a win at City if his life depended on it.

But all of that aside , Something is wrong very wrong! Oh wait its me not being near the top! Im always near the top! :mad:

That changes tonight at Stoke , Javier is back in the side to partner Damiao who gets another chance to impress as hes been god damn useless so far. And Draxler is back in the side and Hamsik makes way for him :) I will win tonight I have a good feeling :D[/quote']

Hammers goal keeper signings is a bit of an odd one I must admit lol. Hopefully my boys have turned a corner now after last games win and we can pick up some points at home to Bolton tonight with a fully fit squad :)

Signed some guy recently, can't think of his name and I'm on my phone so can't check but he recently signed for Wigan and he's a left sided player lol worth a go.

And just noticed that cheeky edit of yours dan haha nice!

But all of that aside ' date=' Something is wrong very wrong! Oh wait its me not being near the top! Im always near the top! :mad:

[/quote']

Dom -the boy in the bubble - the Peoples champion -choker- Latouche.

Signed some guy recently' date=' can't think of his name and I'm on my phone so can't check but he recently signed for Wigan and he's a left sided player lol worth a go.

And just noticed that cheeky edit of yours dan haha nice![/quote']

Haha it fits as you will sign anybody, you may not even remember their names :)

Liverpool take on Sunderland tonight, we are well light in the defence with Thiago Silva & David Luiz both out injured, games against Sunderland are never enjoyable (Well bar one game :) , I am not feeling too confident about the match as we have been below par most of the season.

Dom -the boy in the bubble - the Peoples champion -choker- Latouche.

Haha it fits as you will sign anybody' date=' you may not even remember their names :)

Liverpool take on Sunderland tonight, we are well light in the defence with Thiago Silva & David Luiz both out injured, games against Sunderland are never enjoyable (Well bar one game :) , I am not feeling too confident about the match as we have been below par most of the season.[/quote']

To be fair I'm paid the big bux to pick the team not remember people's names. Now if you'll excuse me I need to decide what formation to fit Kevin Benzema and Larry Suarez into for my game tonight B)

To be fair I'm paid the big bux to pick the team not remember people's names. Now if you'll excuse me I need to decide what formation to fit Kevin Benzema and Larry Suarez into for my game tonight B)

Haha Think hard as one win (sneaky win over West Brom) in your last ten games is hardly convincing form, I am of the thought that is was a flash in the pan, you are odds on favourite in my book to still be bottom of the league after tonight's game.

Bolton FTW! :eek:

Full Match Statistics

Possession

52% 48%

Total Shots

14 11

Shots On Target

5 5

Dominated???

Cry me a river.

Watch it on live center too idiot.You had like 3 or 4 chances in the entire game.Oh,and basically I dominated the game if you watch the stats you've posted.Mre possesion,more shots...

Watch it on live center too idiot.You had like 3 or 4 chances in the entire game..Oh' date='and basically I dominated the game if you watch the stats you've posted.Mre possesion,more shots...[/quote']

You had 4% more possession and 3 shots more that were off target, we both managed 5 each on target , if that is you dominating your delusional, pick your toys back up that you have threw out the pram and suck it up Raz.

Anywaysssss....

The mini revival still has some legs as Everton bag a tidy 3-2 home win against Bolton with Benzema x2 and Vanny doing the damage.

Quite possibly my first back to back wins this season lol, claws me a bit closer to the above pack, not quite over yet ladies and gents, buckle yourself in B)

Anywaysssss....

The mini revival still has some legs as Everton bag a tidy 3-2 home win against Bolton with Benzema x2 and Vanny doing the damage.

Quite possibly my first back to back wins this season lol' date=' claws me a bit closer to the above pack, not quite over yet ladies and gents, buckle yourself in B)[/quote']

Nice recovery mate. "Media" pressure did not affect Everton! Actually it did, because you started to win :D Cheers.

Full Match Statistics

Possession

52% 48%

Total Shots

14 11

Shots On Target

5 5

Dominated???

Cry me a river.

It's pretty much balanced yes, a draw would have been fair. But a loss is not outrageous also, it happens sometimes, no reason for such reaction from Raz.

Tonight for the first time i won't bother doing a proper match report... I feel i was seriously screwed up by SM... My Aldershot lost 4-2 (!) vs Oldham (16th), a team neglected by his manager (23 days since last login), with a lot of unfit players and a 70 (!) rated CB in the line-up... A team that plays 4-4-2, a tactic that it's always largely dominated by 3-5-2. I picked that tactic specifically for this match... Surprisingly, possession was even although i had much more shots, but stats are not even important. I should have won this match easily, for all reasons. Not fair... We still have a 6 points lead over 2nd placed Southend, but this is really disappointing... :mad::mad::mad:

Tonight for the first time i won't bother doing a proper match report... I feel i was seriously screwed up by SM... My Aldershot lost 4-2 (!) vs Oldham (16th)' date=' a team neglected by his manager (23 days since last login), with a lot of unfit players and a 70 (!) rated CB in the line-up... A team that plays 4-4-2, a tactic that it's always largely dominated by 3-5-2. I picked that tactic specifically for this match... Surprisingly, possession was even although i had much more shots, but stats are not even important. I should have won this match easily, for all reasons. [b']Not fair[/b]... We still have a 6 points lead over 2nd placed Southend, but this is really disappointing... :mad::mad::mad:

That is the reason why you lost mate. I believe SM do this to make it fair on everyone and there isn't a clear runaway team early in the season.

That is the reason why you lost mate. I believe SM do this to make it fair on everyone and there isn't a clear runaway team early in the season.

You may have a point there mate, because a lot of times, when my main opponents drop points, i drop points too in matches not supposed too... I don't bother too much, it keeps things interesting, but common, not against unfit teams, with a 70 rated player as CB, and with a formation that usually gets dominated by yours... It's just sick and unreal.