English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Hey' date=' manager of Oldham here.

I've had Goncalves Jonas for sale for a while now. Yeovil recently offered me 20 mil for him, and I accepted.

I've checked out his profile, and it's managed by "Mister Malcom", who has been in control for the last 383 games.

He has bought a number of older players for cash sums and now I believe this account may be hacked.

Can anyone confirm this?

If it is, I shall cancel the deal. The deal has been accepted and it should be another 12 hours before it's completed.

So any confirmation of this hacking would be appreciated and I would cancel it.[/quote']

I don't have any doubt about this. If you are in with mistermalcolm in other setups,you will know that's how he approach things with lower division club.

Buying low rated risers --> Sell them for a good profit--> Buy safe oldies with good rating and cheap price so they have reasonable rating in their XI --> Sell them for profit--> Buying risers again--> Sell them and then improving their ratings team gradually

He has done a lot of transfer by selling riser so he sure have good cash available

I don't have any doubt about this. If you are in with mistermalcolm in other setups' date='you will know that's how he approach things with lower division club.

Buying low rated risers --> Sell them for a good profit--> Buy safe oldies with good rating and cheap price so they have reasonable rating in their XI --> Sell them for profit--> Buying risers again--> Sell them and then improving their ratings team gradually

He has done a lot of transfer by selling riser so he sure have good cash available[/quote']

Ah, that's awesome. I shall let the deal go through then

Guest FallenAngel

Ive seen people buy oldies before for money making' date=' as when they join their side there value goes up, you then sell them to external for profit once TB is up, easy way of getting cash, few managers do it, but worth keeping an eye on.[/quote']

Yep, that's what I've had to do to survive, wiith the likes of Speroni(1mil profit), Cannavarro(5.9mil profit), Amauri(800k profit) Amongst otheres.

You also find that higher rated older players are easier to sign due to most people being allergic to signing older players

I've had Goncalves Jonas for sale for a while now. Yeovil recently offered me 20 mil for him, and I accepted.

I've checked out his profile, and it's managed by "Mister Malcom", who has been in control for the last 383 games.

He has bought a number of older players for cash sums and now I believe this account may be hacked.

Can anyone confirm this?

If it is, I shall cancel the deal. The deal has been accepted and it should be another 12 hours before it's completed.

So any confirmation of this hacking would be appreciated and I would cancel it.[/quote']

Very decent of you to offer this info, Nikidinho. We all need to be on our guard given the number of cheats and very sad individuals who think it's clever to sabotage clubs/GWs.

MM isn't going to make any sort of profit on Jonas at £20m so we must assume he's coming in to Yeovil as a key 1st XI player.

A disappointing but not too unexpected defeat for us away at Man United, we really missed the players that were out~ Thiago Silva, Rooney, Alonso, Luiz & Alonso ~I think any team would miss them.

Anyway good win SOP, what an end to the season your having, not too long ago you were down in the deep, nice turnaround, Kudos.

Can anyone confirm this?

unfortunately, mr Malcolm knows what he is doing, I always struggle to get the better of him. there aint many better than him when it comes to getting the best out of a small club.

unfortunately' date=' mr Malcolm knows what he is doing, I always struggle to get the better of him. there aint many better than him when it comes to getting the best out of a small club.[/quote']

Too true Paul, Mr M is one of the best tactical managers about, genuine character and knows what he is doing regarding transfers, 20 mill for a 90 rated 30 yold is not that bad a piece of business, he is a utility player that can play a few up front positions, maybe help him to another Cup win next season.

Liverpool sell Amin Younes to Spurs for 4.5 million, that is our 15th internal deal this season, we have managed to cull the youth team whilst knocking just under 200k a week off the wagebill.

Yep' date=' that's what I've had to do to survive, wiith the likes of Speroni(1mil profit), Cannavarro(5.9mil profit), Amauri(800k profit) Amongst otheres.

You also find that higher rated older players are easier to sign due to most people being allergic to signing older players[/quote']

Yes deffo have you seen my west ham, retirement home:o

Some interesting scenarios across all he divisions, with just five games to go only one relegation is decided (Notts County), all the divisions are still there to be won, play-offs, relegations, SMFA spots are still to be decided, love this gameworld it seems to get tighter every season.

Awesome stuff, good luck to all of you still fighting for something, and if it does not come to fruition, do not fear as season 11 is just around the corner :)

Some interesting scenarios across all he divisions' date=' with just five games to go only one relegation is decided (Notts County), all the divisions are still there to be won, play-offs, relegations, SMFA spots are still to be decided, love this gameworld it seems to get tighter every season.

Awesome stuff, good luck to all of you still fighting for something, and if it does not come to fruition, do not fear as season 11 is just around the corner :)[/quote']

Sad to see NOTTS County going down. My old club.

There wasn't much of a squad there, even though we got up to 4th place in div 2 - so the new manager is rebuilding from scratch. It won't help short term though - and perhaps div 3 will also be tough for them to survive in.

There wasn't much of a squad there' date=' even though we got up to 4th place in div 2 - so the new manager is rebuilding from scratch. It won't help short term though - and perhaps div 3 will also be tough for them to survive in.[/quote']

Yes it is always tough for a new manager to take over a club that is punching above its weight, with a bit of luck the new County boss will get things right for next season.

I notice that your Northampton are jittery, your lead at the top has been cut and with a couple of teams ready to pounce, you could be up for the Choker award at the end of the season if you manage to blow the top 2. :eek:

There wasn't much of a squad there' date=' even though we got up to 4th place in div 2 - so the new manager is rebuilding from scratch. It won't help short term though - and perhaps div 3 will also be tough for them to survive in.[/quote']

have you seen their squad?

fit for conference south but that's all.

Hartlepool's terrible run of form continued on Saturday, 4 losses in a row after a 3-1 defeat to Doncaster. We now see ourselves outside the top 6 for the first time for virtually the whole season.

Slightly positive news :

The offer for Clint DEMPSEY of Everton from Hartlepool United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

He will directly replace Robinho who has carried us for most of the season after he has moved to Yeovil for £12 Million.

As for Dempsey, signed for £9 Million, hopefully he can be the difference between securing a play off spot, and missing out on one for the 2nd consecutive season.

Hi

Glad to stir up the 7046 transfer market, I had around 250M in cash to spend. We are intending to try and push on 2 divisions if possible. For some reason I couldn't sell off my last few risers as I didn't get any bids for weeks on end and the league form started to suffer.

Jonas hopefully will hold his 90 for a while so long as he plays regularly for Valencia.

Lucho Gonzalez will fall sooner or latter but 9M is fair enough for a rent a 90.

Rafinha should hit 91 next season or better.

Robinho needs to start scoring and playing to avoid another drop but probably his rating depends more on the team he is in.

Joaquin likewise needs to play more, but Fiorentina are on the up and he may hold on to his 89,

De Guzman depends on Swansea / Villareal form.

Fuchs is more of a risk, but Rolando is solid. Glad to have Yepes back as he played in some of my best sides.

Hopefully the money will filter down and assist all sides.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoL2BCYYCq1rEaDhK1ybSqB7AUiJHp4ZVCo3ASuDorUdgPlKDYZQSwansea City season so far...

Swansea have secured European football for next season, and that was our aim at the beginning of the season. Our aim now, is to secure Champions League football. Only four points clear of 5th with 5 games to go, but with the next 3 games against Man Utd , Liverpool and Tottenham it will be very hard.

We have had a good season so far, and have managed to climb to the top of the Tree. But the clubs are stacking up behind us now. There are only 7 points separation the top 7.

Chelsea are the Favourite's for me and also Tottenham. But don't count out Man Utd who have had a superb second half of the season, as has Bolton. And you cant count out Liverpool or Fulham that's for sure.

Whatever happens in the next 5 games, it sure has been a real test for me in the league that everyone wants to join. The Elite...

P.S... Whats happened to team of the week ? I loved that even though I only had 3 players picked in 1 and a half seasons lol

I notice that your Northampton are jittery' date=' your lead at the top has been cut and with a couple of teams ready to pounce, you could be up for the Choker award at the end of the season if you manage to blow the top 2. :eek:[/quote']

No panic just yet...but I'm on my first really bad run all season, I just hope it doesn't become terminal.

4 defeats in 5 - relegation form.

As for the rivals "pouncing", I'm not sure that will happen. They are just as erratic as me.

Kittens and gerbils pounce, dont't they?

Hi

Glad to stir up the 7046 transfer market' date=' I had around 250M in cash to spend. We are intending to try and push on 2 divisions if possible.

Hopefully the money will filter down and assist all sides.[/quote']

Nice to see a big splash of cash being spent with a good percentage internally, where were you hiding all that cash? hopefully you can get some joy from the transfers with a promotion or two.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSoL2BCYYCq1rEaDhK1ybSqB7AUiJHp4ZVCo3ASuDorUdgPlKDYZQSwansea City season so far...

Swansea have secured European football for next season' date=' and that was our aim at the beginning of the season. Our aim now, is to secure Champions League football. Only four points clear of 5th with 5 games to go, but with the next 3 games against Man Utd , Liverpool and Tottenham it will be very hard.

We have had a good season so far, and have managed to climb to the top of the Tree. But the clubs are stacking up behind us now. There are only 7 points separation the top 7.

Chelsea are the Favourite's for me and also Tottenham. But don't count out Man Utd who have had a superb second half of the season, as has Bolton. And you cant count out Liverpool or Fulham that's for sure.

Whatever happens in the next 5 games, it sure has been a real test for me in the league that everyone wants to join. The Elite...

P.S... Whats happened to team of the week ? I loved that even though I only had 3 players picked in 1 and a half seasons lol[/quote']

Congrats on Euro football and good luck with the league, you have done a fantastic job in your first season up and no matter what happens you are my manager of the year.

7a58ce5e630033d316b3b572948ee21a.png

Any of these 5 teams fancy throwing the game to keep Bury in the Prem :D would be a handsome reward paid to whoever decides to help out B)

Last win came a month ago against the current league leaders :eek:

Ouch tough run-in for ya with your chances of staying in the division dangling by a thread' date=' time for a miracle, not likely but good luck.

No panic just yet...but I'm on my first really bad run all season, I just hope it doesn't become terminal.

4 defeats in 5 - relegation form.

As for the rivals "pouncing", I'm not sure that will happen. They are just as erratic as me.

Kittens and gerbils pounce, dont't they?

Well the choker award has your name half scratched on it, Dom will do the presentation so at least that is something to look forward to. :)

Kittens and gerbils haha stop name-calling against Ipswich and Man City managers, by teh way which is which?

7a58ce5e630033d316b3b572948ee21a.png

Any of these 5 teams fancy throwing the game to keep Bury in the Prem :D would be a handsome reward paid to whoever decides to help out B)

Last win came a month ago against the current league leaders :eek:

can see you getting 6 points out of them fixtures....well at least 3 for sure from Dom's cracking Fulham! :rolleyes:

A disappointing night for Liverpool, we were 1-1 with Benfica from the away leg going into tonight's game, we took an early lead through new boy Cerci, Cerci then put us 2-0 up before it was ruled offside, Benfica equalized just before HT through Cardozo, all square, Rooney gets himself sent off so things were looking nasty but Cerci puts us ahead with 4 minutes to play only for Benfica to equalize on the 89th minute to turf us out on away goals.

Spurs up next in the league, Rooney and De Rossi are out for the game, it is a big game as a defeat would all but end our slim title hopes, good luck Ben.

Vasili Berezutsky joins Aldershot!

373661d1375530557-coping-kop-liverpool-fc-vasili-berezutski-russia-runs-against-fyrom_310_239.jpg

Vasili BEREZUTSKY has completed his move to Aldershot Town from CSKA Moskva for 1,313,000 plus Yoichiro KAKITANI . All other offers were turned down.

Russian experienced defender from CSKA and Russia's NT Vasili Berezutsky joins Aldershot! He's the best of the twins! There's a chance he may regain his 89 in next russian changes as he had a good year. It would be deserved and extremely positive for us. This is a great addition to our team and he was very cheap! We were short of options at the back so this is a perfect signing for us.

Chesterfield suffered another demoralising loss against Rutt's Norwich City with a 1-0 loss. Well done Rutts. An own goal by American fullback Fabian Johnson sealed our fate but the match a relatively close affair and I guess the score line did reflect that.

Although a disappoint result, we are managing to play at a certain level that I want my team to play at and given the upcoming relegation six pointers against Shorpe United and Rochdale, we will have to be at our best.

In regard to transfers at Chesterfield

Jonathan Dos Santos completed his move to Chesterfield from Barcelona for $2.6 million

Very pleased with this transfer and with all the talk about making profit on players, this is one such example. We paid $2.6 million but his chairman value is already $4.2 million, so a handy profit there already!

But in purely football terms, Dos Santos has recently completed a move to Villarreal to join his brother, Giovianni at the Yellow Submarines. Given his injuries and limited opportunities at Barcelona, I viewed his move as a logical next step and if he can play on a semi-regular basis, Dos Santos move to Chesterfield may be touted for more than just a money maker move.

I've taken a chance on two supposedly 'injury-prone' players in Canales and now Dos Santos but since Canales was given a sufficient amount of game time last season at Real Sociedad and hopefully Dos Santos will be given the same, I am hopeful that Dos Santos can potentially be a Nemanja Matic when I bought him as a 86 unopposed and he managed to grow to an 88 rated player prior to his departure to Walsall.