English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

WELL BEEN ON HOLIDAY AND COME BACK TO SEEING THAT THE CLOWN AT ARSENAL HAS DECIDED TO SELL WALCOTT TO FULHAM! thanks!

Typical Fulham' date=' always trying to steal your deals that Dom is.[OJ]

Liverpool bring in Brazilian youngster Gabriel Appelt, picked him up from external with no competition and for once my chairman values him at what I paid so it is a no lose buy.

We are in the hunt for a winger with Oscar moving in the exchange for Kroos and Robben getting the forward position we are a bit light in that position, we have made a few enquiries and hopefully we can resolve that soon and have another winger in place before the start of the new season.

A 1-0 win away at Benfica sees Tottenham through to the Champions Cup final, with the score being 3-1 on aggregate. Soldado grabbed the only goal of the game in the 12th minute.

We now face Raz's Sunderland in the final. Fingers crossed my overreaction (see one of my posts last week) doesn't become reality, although you never know. Whinger :P Anyway, good luck Raz. Hopefully it's a good and fair game.

I was delighted to see that Harry Maguire moved to Hull IRL today. Hopefully he gets a good amount of PL game time under his belt and continues to progress :)

Unlucky Jooles. SM can be a pain in the arse at times :(

oya0tsn.png

waitinglistlogonew_zps22f577f3.png

latest

pm me if you'd like on the 7046 waiting list

inglis 77

shyne6

elton

nash2stat

eskisito

.rc

kris duguid findlay

brummie lad

xxinstinctxx

posh76

.cfc

pascale

pinkman

muja

colin mchale

blair moffat

gary moffat

matty3098

fabrizio crucitti

geoffrey

darlomidge

wilmer valderrama

joshua matt

bail

la pigna

ultraviolence

hd

prich_

dscroll99

liridoncenaj

tyler

willc

jimbles

nathaniel

the red devil

pm me if you'd like on the 7046 waiting list

waiting list details can be viewed here

http://ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/p/d.html

note: the waiting list will be cut down in size for new season.

Only managers who genuinely want into 7046 will get on the list.

Those who are on the list and don't post regularly will be removed

stockport available... Im not friends with anyone on list !!!!

It's do or die tonight for Plymouth Argyle. We face Tony's Burton Albion with the winner staying up. Burton have a superior goal difference so a draw will relegate me. Will Hughes and Calum Chambers play their final games before their loan spells end. Jack Colback earns a recall after 2 months out with a broken toe. Captain Kevin Nolan is dropped from the squad altogether.

Good luck to all managers for the final game of the season.

My opposition Everton need one point from our match to guarantee survival. Although I don't have much to play for, I'll still be hoping to claim all 3 points so as to guarantee 15th place and perhaps move up to 14th.

The offer for Ebenezer OFORI of AIK from Rochdale has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The 19 year old left back has had almsot 800 minutes this season, so should rise from 76 if he contineus to get minutes. Did loads of scouting and pretty much every player I found is snapped up bar Ofori :(

Rochdale will play the strongest XI available for tonights final game against Chesterfield. Currently 16th, we still have the chance of finishing 13th if results go our way.

Good luck to all managers for the final game of the season.

My opposition Everton need one point from our match to guarantee survival. Although I don't have much to play for' date=' I'll still be hoping to claim all 3 points so as to guarantee 15th place and perhaps move up to 14th.[/quote']

Bloody hell Adriano that's not the attitude to have, your season is over mate just give up and throw the reserve team out ;)

Good luck tonight boys and girls and Shack haha.

Haha cheers man. Wouldn't at all surprise me if I did relegated mind with the way the season has gone. Plus I'm currently in hospital for a couple of days and I think losing may actually tip me over the edge and kill me so let's hope things go well haha :P

D3 - Pre Play-off Shenanigans

So, the final games of the regular season are upon us tonight and with Ipswich already crowned champions and Manchester City (all but mathematically) runners-up, it falls upon the six teams below to thrash out the order of things for Friday's Play-Off Semis.

Northampton, Rotherham and Norwich (again, barring some mathematical miracle) are assured a spot with Birmingham, QPR and Coventry scrapping for the remaining position.

As things stand;

3 Northampton... 37..+14..64

4 Rotherham...... 37..+10..64

5 Norwich.......... 37..+19..62

6 Birmingham.... 37..+17..60

7 QPR............... 37..+01..59

8 Coventry........ 37..+16..58

Tonight's Fixtures:

Northampton (3) v Southampton (19)

The Butcher's Cobblers, with just 3 points from the last 18, host Der Kaiser's Saints who are scrapping valiantly to avoid the drop, amassing 11pts from their last 6 games including back to back wins most recently, 8 goals notched in those two games.

Norwich (5) v Rotherham (4)

The Canaries have lacked any sort of consistency to make a claim for automatic promotion in recent weeks, three wins and a draw quickly followed by successive defeats. In reverse, Stuart's Millers have latterly gone 4 games unbeaten (DWWD) following a trio of defeats with 13 goals conceded. Prior to their 3 match wobble, United won 11 out of 13 and looked every inch a contender for automatic.

Gillingham (9) v Birmingham (6)

Luis has his destiny in his own hands as his late-rallying Blues travel to JRR's 'nearly-men' at Priestfield. A win against The Gills would ensure a play-off berth regardless of the Coventry/QPR result. No easy feat though, JRR has transformed his side's fortunes (W10 D4 L5) since taking the reigns in May.

Coventry (8) v QPR (7)

Both managers will have one eye on the Gillingham score line tonight as either could grab 6th place with a win, if Birmingham slip up. Hannah's solid Rangers side have better form currently but Johan's Sky Blues, who showed much promise until a horrible 6 game streak in May, are a match for anyone on their day.

Good luck all... :)

ruts

Norwich City FC

Bloody hell Adriano that's not the attitude to have' date=' your season is over mate just give up and throw the reserve team out ;)

Haha cheers man. Wouldn't at all surprise me if I did relegated mind with the way the season has gone. Plus I'm currently in hospital for a couple of days and I think losing may actually tip me over the edge and kill me so let's hope things go well haha :P[/quote']

Raz was saying yesterday that you were at the Hozzy, get well soon mate, I couldn't resist having a pop at you as if you save yourself the shoe may be on the other foot next season.

Raz was saying yesterday that you were at the Hozzy' date=' get well soon mate, I couldn't resist having a pop at you as if you save yourself the shoe may be on the other foot next season.[/quote']

Cheers pal. Should be out in a couple of days, doing my mobile data no good tho haha think I'm going to put in a request for some free wifi :P good thing I have 6gb per month or I'd be buggered lol.

I wonder if a team have ever been relegated with the leagues top scorer? That'd be something!

Well no surprise in saying Depay is off to Sunderland. There simply isnt a place for him in system i want to use next season so may as well sell. Wanted some quality wing backs and some verastility to allow to me tinker and i believe i got that. Have managed to imrpove the defense a lot.

Out:

Duarte Bernard

Memphis Depay

Lucas Silva

In:

Alex Sandro (23)

Javi Manquillo (20)

Sebastein Corchia (23)

Gueida Fofana (23)

Tin Jedvaj (18)

Considering i no longer wanted Bernard and Depay, i am really pleased with my business. My defense has concerned me for a while, lacks quality and was aging. With Waynama coming in last season, i now have a solid backline who will hopefully rise with age.

D3 - Pre Play-off Shenanigans

So' date=' the final games of the regular season are upon us tonight and with Ipswich already crowned champions and Manchester City (all but mathematically) runners-up, it falls upon the six teams below to thrash out the order of things for Friday's Play-Off Semis.

Northampton, Rotherham and Norwich (again, barring some mathematical miracle) are assured a spot with Birmingham, QPR and Coventry scrapping for the remaining position.

As things stand;

3 Northampton... 37..+14..64

4 Rotherham...... 37..+10..64

5 Norwich.......... 37..+19..62

[u']6 Birmingham.... 37..+17..60[/u]

7 QPR............... 37..+01..59

8 Coventry........ 37..+16..58

Tonight's Fixtures:

Northampton (3) v Southampton (19)

The Butcher's Cobblers, with just 3 points from the last 18, host Der Kaiser's Saints who are scrapping valiantly to avoid the drop, amassing 11pts from their last 6 games including back to back wins most recently, 8 goals notched in those two games.

Norwich (5) v Rotherham (4)

The Canaries have lacked any sort of consistency to make a claim for automatic promotion in recent weeks, three wins and a draw quickly followed by successive defeats. In reverse, Stuart's Millers have latterly gone 4 games unbeaten (DWWD) following a trio of defeats with 13 goals conceded. Prior to their 3 match wobble, United won 11 out of 13 and looked every inch a contender for automatic.

Gillingham (9) v Birmingham (6)

Luis has his destiny in his own hands as his late-rallying Blues travel to JRR's 'nearly-men' at Priestfield. A win against The Gills would ensure a play-off berth regardless of the Coventry/QPR result. No easy feat though, JRR has transformed his side's fortunes (W10 D4 L5) since taking the reigns in May.

Coventry (8) v QPR (7)

Both managers will have one eye on the Gillingham score line tonight as either could grab 6th place with a win, if Birmingham slip up. Hannah's solid Rangers side have better form currently but Johan's Sky Blues, who showed much promise until a horrible 6 game streak in May, are a match for anyone on their day.

Good luck all... :)

ruts

Norwich City FC

Nice work and a tense finish for that final playoff spot especially with Hannah and Johan battling it out to try and usurp Birmingham, that will be some match, Luis will be hoping for a draw then his result becomes irrelevant, love the last day scenario's as someone always ends up miserable haha :)

Yes laughing at others misfortune is a pastime of mine, I love it. :)

Well no surprise in saying Depay is off to Sunderland. There simply isnt a place for him in system i want to use next season so may as well sell. Wanted some quality wing backs and some versatility to allow to me tinker and i believe i got that. Have managed to improve the defense a lot.

Out:

Duarte Bernard

Memphis Depay

Lucas Silva

In:

Alex Sandro (23)

Javi Manquillo (20)

Sebastein Corchia (23)

Gueida Fofana (23)

Tin Jedvaj (18)

Considering i no longer wanted Bernard and Depay' date=' i am really pleased with my business. My defense has concerned me for a while, lacks quality and was ageing. With Waynama coming in last season, i now have a solid backline who will hopefully rise with age.[/quote']

Nice work, you have managed to switch out the players that do not fit into your plans and the players you have brought in are young and have good prospects.

Well my Manchester City side travel to the King Power stadium tonight to tackle already relegated Leicester City.

The match marks the final games for Ivanovic and Munian who will be leaving for Fulham so both will play tonight.

The match is pretty much a non event with me being 18 goals better off than Northampton but that doesn't mean we don't want to end our stay in division 3 in style with 3 points.

Manchester City squad vs Leicester City

O. Baumann

S, Kjaer

B. Ivanovic

P. Jones

M. Sakho

L. Shaw

G. Clichy

A. Witsel

I. Munian

N. Muller

G. Hulk

A. Di Maria

M. Fellaini

T. Muller

A. Kokorin

L. Messi

M. Vydra

C. Ronaldo

Whatever happens tonight (hopefully survival) tonight will be the last time a couple of my player appear for Everton. The likes of McCarthy, Subotic and Volland will all be moving on to pastures new. Il let the other person I'm dealing with announce all the bits and bobs and who's going where :P

Best of luck to everybody who still has something to play for tonight. :) exciting times lol

Whatever happens tonight (hopefully survival) tonight will be the last time a couple of my player appear for Everton. The likes of McCarthy' date=' Subotic and Volland will all be moving on to pastures new. Il let the other person I'm dealing with announce all the bits and bobs and who's going where :P

Best of luck to everybody who still has something to play for tonight. :) exciting times lol[/quote']

Hope you don't get POLE-axed tonight haha. Transfer clue :D

Hope you feeling better mate :)