English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

A new era for myself and Wolves as I took the job this morning after 343 games in charge at Dagenham.This squad at Wolves has great potential even though they are languishing in Division 4. Looking forward to bringing back the good times to the Black Country side.

good luck and book a day off for ten weeks time, then you can transfer list all the players that were bought by that pr!ck.

good luck and book a day off for ten weeks time' date=' then you can transfer list all the players that were bought by that pr!ck.[/quote']

Tell me about it. At least he did leave most of the decent players here. I usually play with a squad around 20-30 and I think there are 125 players on the books at the moment so yeah,I'm gonna be busy.

Moving on bitterness that prat has left behind.

Scott Sinclair has arrived and im pleased. He will be used as cover and will make sure he progress nicely under my management.

And another player who went mostly under the radar from the english buying vultures is a player called Danny Batth. Who is he? Glad you asked. Hes a CB who is progressing really well and is one of the most upcoming talents in the championship with him being rated at 5 million and is gathering interest from Villa. At 80 ovr and 1.3 million it is a brilliant bit of business. Making the english players up to 8 so far with all of them being very nicely rated or got some potential :)

Still looking to make some additions so be on the lookout guys.

Tell me about it. At least he did leave most of the decent players here. I usually play with a squad around 20-30 and I think there are 125 players on the books at the moment so yeah' date='I'm gonna be busy.[/quote']

Have you tried to get them reversed?

Chesterfield's season awards have been completed. I would usually post this on 7046 Blog but I have had some issues uploading' date=' so I decided to put it on the reporting thread instead.

The Chesterfield awards would include a season overview, most valuable player, golden boot, most assists, fan's favourite and surprise packet of the season.

Hope you all enjoy the read :)

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2969391&postcount=2346[/url]

I checked out why you can't add to blog

it appears that ur not a writer, which is strange

anyway, PM me your email address and i will add you as a blog writer again

appologies for this,

blog will change to wordpress, so best to get on board again before switch

I checked out why you can't add to blog

it appears that ur not a writer' date=' which is strange

anyway, PM me your email address and i will add you as a blog writer again

appologies for this,

blog will change to wordpress, so best to get on board again before switch[/quote']

would like to start blogging Bury myself if i can :P

would like to start blogging Bury myself if i can :P

excellent' date='

ALL 7046 managers can write for the blog.

Just [b']PM me your email address [/b]and i will send you an invite to be a blog writer

(as soon as you accept the invite, u can add articles in the blog bout your team)

OyA0Tsn.png

EC7046 BLOG WRITERS' WANTED

(For NEW Wordpress 7046 Blog)

The OFFICIAL EC7046 BLOG is looking for writers' to join the existing team.

• Writers' required to write ONE article per WEEK.

67gf.png

Simply write about your team - ONCE A WEEK

DON'T DELAY - JOIN THE BLOG TEAM TODAY!!

Just PM me your email address to get an invite to join, once you accept, you can write for the OFFICIAL 7046 BLOG

Fernandez Andres is joining to become Arsenal's number one to fill out a now all Spanish XI the 27 year old is joining in a strait swap for Forster sad to let the English man leave but all I have been aiming for is a all Spanish squad and now have the final peace to the puzzle.

Aspas - Leon - Pozuelo - Patric all join Nani - Drogba head out to there new respected clubs.

Have two more aims at least, Song (91) - Natcho (89-CASH SALE!) - Djourou (88-CASH SALE!) - willing to offer all three if I get a nice return of Spanish blood for my squad.

Get hold of me to deal!

(PS not over paying for a player who will not ever be played here even if he is Spanish)

Arsenal now ready to name my team for season ahead -

GK:

Andres - 88

2nd Joel - 85

RB -

Juanfran - 91

2nd Chico - 88

CB -

Bartra - 88

Alexes - 88

2nd Ekiza - 87

LB -

Monreal - 89 (set to join in the next 48h from WHU)

2nd Obiang - 88 (played well last season out on loan will get a shot here in a new role!)

DM -

Alonso - 95 ©

2nd Herrera - 90

DM -

Arteta - 91

2nd Parejo - 90

RM -

Navas - 92

2nd Leon - 88

CAM -

Cazorla - 92

2nd Aspas - 88

LM -

Mata - 93

2nd Pozuelo - 86

ST -

Torres - 91

2nd Villa - 91

And there it is my first and second team, my second team will play all cup games next season to help my first team fitness when it comes to league football, now to try push my way back to Arsenal being one of the power houses in the league.

To be clear on the subject of the take over of Song!

(I was this morning on SM and saw West Ham United has made a offer of)

West Ham United have made an offer to Arsenal for Alex SONG of £1,500,000 plus Nacho MONREAL and Alan RUIZ .

(I then made a counter)

Arsenal have made a counter offer to West Ham United for Alex SONG of £5,000,000 plus Nacho MONREAL and Jake LIVERMORE .

(West Ham then rejected)

The deal involving West Ham United and Alex SONG of Arsenal has been rejected.
Arsenal have made an offer to West Ham United for Nacho MONREAL of £5,000,000 plus Paulo OLIVEIRA .

(After making that offer had a chat in game and came to a deal were that deal would go ahead and he would get 26 year old 89 ratted Natcho for cmv after)

(he then rejected my offer, were does that once say I came to a deal with West Ham to sell Song, now yes I countered a offer first of all but were does any way in that say Song and Natcho for 5m + Livermore + Natcho come on really I even laughed when I saw that said lol)

weren't you supposed to sell him Walcott and then sold him on elsewhere :rolleyes:

We did agree a three part deal, before I even thought about going Spanish in my squad after that I did send out messages to every manager I had made a deal with to say sorry but I was pulling out, I have been around a while now, and a lot know me for the start of my SM life, but for one saying I have a bad rep on SM I have won over many forum managers, and will carry on doing so I wont be dragged into this any more I have said my part now Song is going to Bournemouth im happy with the deal all party's are happy so end of the chapter on this great hammer day.

weren't you supposed to sell him Walcott and then sold him on elsewhere :rolleyes:

Yes he did and Walcott is glad he was able to join Fulham over West Ham :P

Im so happy with the squad at the moment , Trying to look for another LB and looking at a few targets. Its all coming together now. Felipe anderson could be on his way out as im looking to shift him. Hes a very talented boy and hes been in my Fulham squad for 4 years nearly so will be a wrench if he were to go. But my policy is changing and now trying to go for more established players along with my talented youth.

Im not selling Capoue anymore as hes a good useful player to have while my teams CB's are growing lol.

West Ham look forward to another season in Div 3, in a season they hope will lead to promotion.

Gael Clichy and Aleksandr Kokorin have arrived for Manchster City and are so far the only new arrivals at Upton Park.

" We were delighted to welcome Gael & Aleksandr here, they are two proven players on the world stage so adding players of this quality to any squad can only be a good thing.

We have enquired about several other players but have drawn blanks but I feel with the squad we have we should be putting up a strong title challenge this year"

West Ham will start the season with two highly sought after goalkeepers in Keylor Navas & Jan Oblak

" Its a great problem to have, Keylor was brought in towards the end of last season for a minimum fee and has excelled since he joined but Jan has put in some good performances during pre-season so I have a decision to make come Saturday match time!"

West Ham would also like it to be known that the following players are available for transfer:

MONREAL, Nacho

TIAGO, Mendes

ROSICKÝ, Tomáš

Stockport County's woeful pre-season continues with their 4th straight loss.

I've added VUKOJEVIC 88, TORRES 87, CARRIZO 86 and JEROME 86 overnight to strengthen the starting XI but still a lot to do.

I think Im going to be stuck in division 4 for awhile :o