English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Chesterfield's season awards have been completed. I would usually post this on 7046 Blog but I have had some issues uploading' date=' so I decided to put it on the reporting thread instead.

The Chesterfield awards would include a season overview, most valuable player, golden boot, most assists, fan's favourite and surprise packet of the season.

Hope you all enjoy the read :)

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2969391&postcount=2346[/url]

btw, you are a blog member

you are ZE MA if i remember correctly, you should be able to add articles

Settling in at Wolves after taking the job yesterday. There is an excellent nucleus of players here as has been proved with quite a few offers coming in from some of the top clubs in the set up. I won't be selling any as I think we can gain promotion this season. Played my first friendly last night which we won 2-1 at Blackpool which was encouraging. Anyway,just want to say good luck to everyone this season.

Suffering a miserable pre-season at Northampton

Glad we could add to the misery last night :P

As speculated last night Edin Dzeko has put pen to paper on a 3 year deal at Banks's Stadium worth 60k a week making him the clubs highest paid player of all time. Following the recent arrival of Gundogan' date=' this is another clear sign of intent ahead of the new campaign from manager Tony Harman as he prepares his side for another crack at the top flight.

[img']http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Edin+Dzeko+Aris+Salonika+v+Manchester+City+O3E20BVAEYkl.jpg[/img]

The deal see's Chris Smalling and Jose Enrique head to Swansea.

Gone with another experimental side tonight against managerless Dagenham & Redbridge. I go on holiday tomorrow so will be setting my teams by the app lol.

Manchester City team vs Dagenham & Redbridge

M. Koval

L. Cavanda

L. Shaw

S. Kjaer

P. Jones

B. Oviedo

R. Albiol

A. Witsel

O. Ozyakup

V. Moses

JJ. Shelvey

N. Muller

S. March

M. Alonso

V. Aboubaker

J. Hernandez

C. Wickham

L. Messi

Very happy to welcome Nani to Charlton Athletic. The winger joins in exchange for Pedro Leon and Alex Pozuelo.

Although it will be damaging to lose two players (one of which at 22 could still become great), I think it will be worth the risk to add a little extra quality to the squad. Hopefully this will also relieve pressure on Negredo as he will no longer be the only world class player at the club.

More good news as Cauley Woodrow signs on to add to our youth setup and back-up striker Diafra Sakho has transferred to West Ham United in real life. The risk I took at signing the 24 year old second division player hopefully looks like it will pay off furthermore.

Very happy to welcome Nani to Charlton Athletic. The winger joins in exchange for Pedro Leon and Alex Pozuelo.

Although it will be damaging to lose two players (one of which at 22 could still become great)' date=' I think it will be worth the risk to add a little extra quality to the squad. Hopefully this will also relieve pressure on Negredo as he will no longer be the only world class player at the club.

More good news as Cauley Woodrow signs on to add to our youth setup and back-up striker Diafra Sakho has transferred to West Ham United in real life. The risk I took at signing the 24 year old second division player hopefully looks like it will pay off furthermore.[/quote']

Gutted I missed out on Woodrow as I thought Bradford were an internal team :(

Signed Gary Mackay-Steven and Shaun Hutchinson. Not altogether happy with the team, I havent been able to bring in the players I wanted to due to a tight budget.

Respuesta: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

2ngzr69.jpg

All ready to go.

The Gillingham is ready to begin a new season in Division 3 Team has undergone many changes in recent days, having sold very important players, with the idea of rejuvenating the workforce, thinking ahead.

Normally we have focused on signing older players with experience, but this time we decided to make things different. We will face this season with a small squad and with many young players with scores "low", but will have their chances in the first team.

The goal a few weeks ago would be winning promotion, but with these changes, we can not get as high a pretense. Therefore, the new objective is to stay in the category another season, to give time for the young to progress and afienzarse the first team.

It will not be easy, there are great teams that will fight for the same, but we will fight to the end, always with the intention of making a good game, primarily offensive.

Good luck to all!

Plymouth end pre-season with a comfortable 3-0 ictory over Craig's Millwall. David Nugent scored a brace, with loanee Danny Ings netting two in his last two. Was going to send him back as I still have Carroll and I want to give Bamford some minutes, but I cant turn down a goalscorer (he's scored a third of Carroll's tally last season!!)

Just looking at my former club Gillingham and there's only one player there who I signed, young Tom Carroll. Nugent followed me but the rest have since departed.

Plymouth end pre-season with a comfortable 3-0 ictory over Craig's Millwall. David Nugent scored a brace' date=' with loanee Danny Ings netting two in his last two. Was going to send him back as I still have Carroll and I want to give Bamford some minutes, but I cant turn down a goalscorer (he's scored a third of Carroll's tally last season!!)

Just looking at my former club Gillingham and there's only one player there who I signed, young Tom Carroll. Nugent followed me but the rest have since departed.[/quote']

Yes, MOVSISYAN's red card after only 4 minutes put this game to bed before it started,

Hope our red card has been used up before our league match tomoz

Dzeko scored a hatrick on his Walsall debut in a 3-1 over Leicester. Hopefully he can repeat that form tomorrow night and send Shack home empty handed. :P

You sir have crossed the line :P

Still haven't decided on what formation to use for this season, so many good strikers but not enough room...

Niall Taylor steered West Ham United to victory against Rochdale.

West Ham United beat Rochdale 4 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

Eto'o scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Kokorin and Luisão were also amongst the goalscorers

Nice win on the last pre-season match

Well tactic done starting eleven picked just awaiting kick off tomorrow night!

Oh and Darren Fletcher is the new West Ham Club Captain:D

Manchester City sign off their pre season programme with a 1-0 win over Dagenham courtesy of a goal from new signing Connor Wickham. Will be nice to get the real stuff going again tomorrow with a tough fixture against Brighton.

Manchester City squad vs Brighton & Hove Albion

O. Baumann

M. Debuchy

R. Albiol

P. Jones

S. Kjaer

M. Sakho

L. Shaw

A. Witsel

N. Muller

G. Hulk

V. Moses

A. Di Maria

M. Fellaini

T. Muller

L. Messi

J. Hernandez

C. Ronaldo

C. Wickham

I dont care about preseason but beating a full strength Man U 5-0 away from home :D

If we can half produce this performance tommorow we will have 3 points for sure :)

Good luck Dom. Not exactly the greatest game for us to kick off with, but we have the same mentality as you going into it :)

For some reason we've played Accrington two nights running, both of which resulted in wins (4-0 and 1-0 respectively).

We were unbeaten in pre-season, although I know it never gives a true reflection on how a teams season pans out. It's nice to see us not pick up a loss though.

Good luck everyone.

BRIGHTON have finally got a squad together that has some depth to it, it has taken 2 seasons but at least we feel we can stay in Division 2 for another couple of seasons.

having received some generous external offers , we have managed to bring in players who shouldn't drop too soon.

We have a very tough start to the season, tonight we go to face Messi and his mates, after that is another promoted club Ipswich and then we face Noisy's Bury, fresh from Div 1.

we will be happy with 12th place this season.

Couple of late injuries for Saddlers tonight as Jagielka and Henderson miss out. Having just lost Smalling and Enrique this leaves me very light in the defensive position and Kelly(86) and Lindsay Rose(85) will both have to start. Not ideal but it's only Everton ;)

Couple of late injuries for Saddlers tonight as Jagielka and Henderson miss out. Having just lost Smalling and Enrique this leaves me very light in the defensive position and Kelly(86) and Lindsay Rose(85) will both have to start. Not ideal but it's only Everton ;)

Choke on your words :P

I'm sure having Suarez and Lewandowski running at them shouldn't be too much of a problem for them lol :eek:

Team to start at Tottenham today

De Gea

Ivanovic - Super Kos - Musacchio - Evra

Carrick - Sahin - James Rodriguez

Draxler - Walcott - Iker Muniain

Subs - Ince , Aubamenyang , Caulker , Darmian , Capoue , Bender , Damiao.

We have no Falcao today who is serving suspension so ive decided to stick Walcott up top for today. Its quite clear what im trying to do is use my great array of creative players and play fast flowing attacking football which we are known for. We have to play this game to get past Spurs powerhouses as they will attempt to bully us.

Good luck Ben :)

Stockport County will go on the road and face Craig's Millwall tonight in division 4. We are big underdogs so going in with an experimental formation.

A risky move but young guns FREI, ROMAGNOLI and POUNDJE will start for us based on potential instead of a couple of higher rated players.

Best of luck everyone in the new season :)