English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

We were Woeful today , Poor from the team especially Draxler and Kos. We will have Falcao back but we are going to have to improve MASSIVELY. Well done Ben better team won today.

Other bad news caught the Man U result and Higgy and Danny single handedly won the game. If he does well because of my ex players then I may just top myself B)

Especially after all the mocking I got for having his ex players lol

New season same old turd performance :P and another injury aswell In the first game' date=' I love this game world lol..

Congrats big T :) you small time clubs always cause me bother ;)[/quote']

Unlucky Shack, seems having a couple of low rated defenders doesn't matter when the opposition can't get the ball :P

Great start to the season for my lads. Dzeko MoM on his debut but his disallowed goal was well onside I could see it from here :D

ec7046millwallbanner.jpg

A crowd of 6,171 watched MILLWALL 1 STOCKPORT 1.

MOVSISYAN was red carded after only 5 minutes which gave us an uphill battle.

Ananidze put Stockport in front after 49 minutes - Rodriguez equalised for Millwall on 71 mins.

• MOVSISYAN RED CARD - OUT 3 GAMES

• SILVA INJURED - OUT 8 DAYS

A nice 2-1 win away from home tonight against Charlton

Higgy got us off to a great start on the 11th min, with Utd old boy Nani scoring for Charlton on the 32nd min --- The away fans were sent into raptures when Danny scored in the 55th min to take all 3 points, Assists by Hamsik & Aguero

Tables going to look odd thu with Boro sitting in 1st place for the 1st time in a long while and Man Utd reserve team (Foolham) getting turned over by a much better Spurs side.

The new season has started with a bang.

Next up in the league a home fixture against Walsall, who tonight turned over Everton for the 3 points.

ec7046millwallbanner.jpg

A crowd of 6' date='171 watched MILLWALL 1 STOCKPORT 1.

MOVSISYAN was red carded after only 5 minutes which gave us an uphill battle.

Ananidze put Stockport in front after 49 minutes - Rodriguez equalised for Millwall on 71 mins.

[list']

[*]MOVSISYAN RED CARD - OUT 3 GAMES

• SILVA INJURED - OUT 8 DAYS

You need to have a quiet word with Movsisyan, another red card!?

Plymouth play well but lose 4-2 to Peterborough. Stephen Ireland netted a brace for the Pilgrims.

Rochdale beat Rotherham 2-1. Last season the fans had to wait 10 games for a first league win, glad I got the first one straigth away :D

Viktor Fischer started for his debut after joining on loan for Liverpool, and the young Dane set up the opener for Doumbia. On the 64th minute Classie was fouled in the box, Jackson Martinez scored the resulting penalty. Rotherham pulled a goal back straight away throught Popov but we hold on for a great away win.

Der Kaiser steered Southampton to victory against Doncaster Rovers.

Southampton beat Doncaster Rovers 2 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.

Forster had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Joselu was on the scoresheet for his side.

A good away win for Southampton. Takes us to 3rd place for now.

BRIGHTON at least managed to score in their 3-1 defeat away to Man City.

we were never really in the game and looking at the starting line up of City, I'm pleased with just a 2 goal defeat, the difference in ratings between the starting elevens was 41!!! another promotion for City this season I feel, well done Steve.

There was one piece of good news for us yesterday, we signed 30 year old Jose Basanta, an 88 D L/C, in straight swap for Wayne Routledge, although he wouldn't get in any starting line up for most clubs, he is the final piece of the jigsaw for us that sees us covered in all positions in the long season ahead.

Arsenal outclassed Carlisle United and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Sagna scored the winner for Arsenal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Grate day for Arsenal away from home, played cracking for a change, was all over them all game long, my new Spanish look is going great, we have started out first full season now with a full Spanish look to the squad. brought in more Spanish youths to come threw the Arsenal squad. So team is coming together real nice over all.

I am leaving so soon. Starting my new job tomorrow and I won't have any time so I think the best thing to do is resign and give the club to a deserving manager. Good Luck managers for the rest of the season:)

what team r u again?

Aldershot Town slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to West Ham United in their Division 3 fixture.

Not the start we were looking for, but i'm not expecting any facilities now that we're in Division 3... West Ham was the better team and deserved to win. It will be a tough road for us, but i still believe we will make a decent season. A top 10 finish would be great, avoiding relegation is a must obviously, but it's hard to set a goal at this point. I can only guarantee we will try to win everymatch.

Daniel Opare, Douglas Maicon, Patrick Herrmann, Steven Nzonzi and Fabiano Freitas are for sale ar Aldershot! Make your offers or pm me if interested. Cheers.

Shorpe United 1 Chesterfield 4

Chesterfield started the season in the best way possible with a resounding 4-1 win over Shorpe United. Goals to MOTM Alain Traore who grabbed two, English striker Rickie Lambert and English midfielder Leon Britton capped off a masterful display while the Iron's Galloppa got a consolation goal.

To be honest, this was the most dominant display that I have experienced since I joined 7046 setup. Three players in my squad managed to get 10 ratings with Alain Traore, Rickie Lambert and Leon Britton, we certainly showed a relentlessness streak on the day.

Took a few chances on the day with Kevin Vogt apart of the three man backline, midfielders Koo Ja Cheol and Alain Traore who impressed towards the end of last season and in the preseason were given an opportunity and they proved decisive.

With little to no investment aside from Brazilian youngster Wellington Silva who cost a grand $1.1 million. We haven't had many transfers to report but our purchases last season are coming good which is pleasing to see, especially since we had to sell in order to reduce our heavy wage budget.

But with a result like that today, we can look forward to our next fixture.

OyA0Tsn.png

LATEST ARTICLES FROM BARNSLEY FC

Thanks Craig for the invite. Just having in mind a timeline purpose, I read through the forum thread and picked the first and the latest articles that I wrote.

Check the blog articles below

Vitorino named new Barnsley FC manager - from May when I entered 7046

Gray season for The Reds - from last week

OyA0Tsn.png

LATEST ARTICLES FROM BARNSLEY FC

Thanks Craig for the invite. Just having in mind a timeline purpose' date=' I read through the forum thread and picked the first and the latest articles that I wrote.

Check the blog articles below

Vitorino named new Barnsley FC manager - from May when I entered 7046

Gray season for The Reds - from last week

Excellent articles buddy

European football comes Yeovil

Yeovil fans Russian to buy tickets

Yeovil begin their first season in European football. In an unusual draw Yeovil face only Russian opponents in Ruben Kazan, Spartak and Lokomotiv Moscow. Asked if this level of football was a steppe too far, the Yeovil boss seemed unconcerned. "Ural" worried about one thing, don't be concerned because we have Putin lots of extra training. All 3 teams have decent individual players but we have the edge and look forward to progressing. 6 more games will be a great income boost and if we qualify the chance to play Villa, Derby , Bolton , Man Utd, StoKe , Carlisle or Boro will really show what we are capable of.