English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Talking Cobblers

A large sense of relief as Northampton picks up its first league points of the season.

We got a pretty flukey 2-1 win against Blackburn - who had two efforts disallowed for offside.

Benteke and Xhaka got the vital goals with de Jong replying for Rovers.

A potentially bruising encounter against Leeds up next.

Ipswich setting the pace with maximum points with fellow div 3 promoted club Man City chasing hard.

We'll need to get on a run of wins to bounce back from two opening defeats and stay in touch.

OyA0Tsn.png

You will notice in blog that JOB OFFERS are listed along with manager who got the job offer.

It's best to check the blog for updates.

Also, I can't give you the job or help you get it, you need to contact the manager who has the job on offer and hope he selects you.

We have a huge amount of interest in 7046 - so the 7046 blog "job offers" section will update you on who has what.

No point PMing me for a job or mentioning my name coz I have no say in it, it's purely down to the manager to decide.

blog can be viewed here

http://www.ec7046blog.wordpress.com

Stephen Thompson earned a draw with Manchester City against Tranmere Rovers.

The match ended 2 - 2 between Manchester City and Tranmere Rovers in their Division 2 fixture.

Di María scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Messi was also on the scoresheet for his side.

A decent point when you consider we was 2-0 down at one point but we had so many chances especially when Tranmere went down to 10 men.

Keep up our unbeaten start to the season and we currently sit 2nd in the league with current league leaders Ipswich up next.

Good game Ben.

Rochdale 4-2 Shorpe

Rochdale come from two goals down to win 4-2 with a late flurry of goals. Schmitz and Boselli put Shorpe into a two goal lead with less than 15 minutes played. A free-kick from Gourcuff pulled one back before the break. Munoz equalised in the 55th minute. Viktor Fishcer came on as a sub on the hour and scored his first for the club since arriving on loan from Liverpool. Jackson secured the victory with a goal, he has now scored in all three games this season.

That puts Rochdale top on goal difference with 7 points. Took us about 15 games to reach that amount last season lol :D

D4: Stockport County 2:2 Hull City

I thought I was going to get my first win in this setup but a late equaliser by Abel Hernandez meant that we had to share the points with Hull City.

My stats since taking over:

Division 4: 4 draws

Friendlies: 3 draws, 6 losses

Our last win was back on 12th of July.

I've blown the budget on some old veterans so the fans are on my back. Up next is fellow strugglers Oldham Athletic so a real good chance to get a win!!

Aldershot Town slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Gillingham in their Division 3 fixture.

Insigne was on the scoresheet for his side.

It could have been a draw, but a late goal gave Gillingham the win. It was deserved though, they were the better team this match. A tactical change worked very well for them, unfortunately for us. Gratz Felix, good win. We will need to do better next match.

Sad news as McDonald quits Dagenham

The-Sad-Truth-About-Ronald-Mcdonald-16.jpg

Dagenham won't be the same without out him tweets Rita Ora.

Mr Mcdonald who has the best average record point score with Dagenham will not be sadly missed. Keep an eye out for his alter egos of David Moyes, Wesley Tanner etc as we won't be lovin his return.

Been a good week for us , Lots of players pushing for a starting place and young players pushing for contention. With the addition of Paulo Olivera I feel we may be strong enough defensively to cover ourselves for the now and future.

We have a hard game admittedly against Man U next but im quietly confident that we can get a point , and while Ive not used them a lot Lars Bender and Auba will start and I can confirm Im considering a shock possibility of handing young talent Adama Troare a shock debut. I think against his old boss I feel he can shock and perform. And of course I want to embarress SOP B)

WE THE PEOPLE! B)

The following players can leave:

Giroud -

Similar rated player off any position apart from a winger

Mirallas -

Looking to swap him for an CAM, willing to swap for similar rating or take two lower rated players for him

Szczesny -

A similar rated GK in exchange and a bit of cash

Young -

Anything lol

Chesterfield 1 Reading 0

Chesterfield grabbed their second win of the season, thanks to an excellent heading by English striker Rickie Lambert. The Spireites had the majority of possession and were almost made to pay for our lack of clinical finishing.

I stuck with the same starting XI which lost to Rotherham 1-0 but we came up with the three points today. Despite our lack of clinical finishing, we managed to play pretty solidly and with six from a possible 9 points, we have had a good start to the season.

Next up is our rivals Barnsley!

OyA0Tsn.png

New post on the blog.

Stockport County - 7 plays in 7 days

http://www.ec7046blog.wordpress.com

Excellent article buddy

I agree with your thoughts on my position at Millwall, I need to focus on my next match and spend less time updating the blog at Wordpress

I also shouldn't have left them but now that I'm back, I am determined to get us up the table, where we should be

Keep the articles coming, great article for all to view

Aldershot transfer news!

cq5dam.thumbnail.490.338.margin.png

IN

Kévin THÉOPHILE-CATHERINE has completed his move to Aldershot Town from OGC Nice for 6,450,000 plus Freitas FABIANO

Oriol ROSELL has completed his move to Aldershot Town from Sporting CP for 3,636,000

Luis FARIÑA has completed his move to Aldershot Town from SL Benfica for 2,676,000

OUT

Daniel OPARE has completed his move to FC Porto from Aldershot Town for 8,151,000

I'm very happy with these transfers! We got a nice amount of cash for Opare, considering he's only an 86 rated player and he's struggling with injury atm, and it wont be easy for him to take Danilo's spot in Porto too. With that money and a little more, we managed to bring in three quality players! Kevin Teophile-Catherine is our biggest sign and i'm surprised no one else had bid for him. Surprised and delighted B) He's a great young defender, 88 rated, playing for Ligue 1 current vice-leaders and traditionally one of the strongest teams in France, Saint-Etienne. I'm sure a lot of teams would have loved to get him. Moving on, we also managed to bring in Oriol Rossel and Luis Farina. They're both players that i think can have a great season this year! Rossel showed quality in Sporting's pre-season matches, even though he may struggle a little to get regular gametime, considering William Carvalho will stay in Sporting. Anyway he's a good player, and even if he flops completely, i can sell him to Mr Hammer's spanish project for an insane price :rolleyes: Farina is a super skilled player who should be the star for Deportivo this season in La Liga and maybe get a chance at Benfica next season. His rating will definitely rise. With these transfers we have more quality and more depth, and great potential aswel!

Patrick Herrmann, Douglas Maicon and Nordin Amrabat available for transfer at Aldershot! Make your offers if you're interested! Cheers!

Maya YOSHIDA has moved to Everton (Sean Oneill) from Urawa Red Diamonds on a deal believed to be around £6,080,000.

Decent little pick up for chairman value. With Lovren's departure seems like he will be the starting centre back for Southampton this season as well as being a regular for country. No reason why he can't pick up a wee rise or two at the next ratings bump.

Plus his name is Yoshi :D

Decent little pick up for chairman value. With Lovren's departure seems like he will be the starting centre back for Southampton this season as well as being a regular for country. No reason why he can't pick up a wee rise or two at the next ratings bump.

Plus his name is Yoshi :D

Oh shack :o :o :o

Big game tonight for us Fulham boys and we must show we mean business by knocking off the old timer :)

Blackpool were relegated last season and their first 3 games were losses so its time for a change up.

4 players have gone to make money for some new faces to arrive.

Marcus OLSSON has completed his move to Malmo FF from Blackpool for £2,502,900
Petr JIRÁCEK has completed his move to Hamburg from Blackpool for £7,339,600
Thibaut VAN ACKER has completed his move to Cercle Brugge from Blackpool for £3,689,000
Michael TURNER has completed his move to ASA Târgu Mureş from Blackpool for £9,156,700

Also there is a change of formation from the usual 4-2-3-1 to a 3-3-4 formation.

OyA0Tsn.png

EC7046 BLOG WRITERS' WANTED

(For NEW Wordpress 7046 Blog)

The OFFICIAL EC7046 BLOG is looking for writers' to join the existing team.

BLOG WRITERS' TEAM

D2 - BURY (Noisy)

D3 - BARNSLEY (Marcos Vitorino)

D3 - CHESTERFIELD (Glory_Days)

D4 - MILLWALL (Craig)

D4 - STOCKPORT (WillC)

67gf.png

Simply write about your team - ONCE A WEEK

DON'T DELAY - JOIN THE BLOG TEAM TODAY!!

Just PM me your email address to get an invite to join, once you accept, you can write for the OFFICIAL 7046 BLOG