English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Hello.. I have some interesting news..

I tried logging in earlier today and found that I could not. I also tried logging into google, and my accounts were invalid.

I found that I could sign up for a new account with the same name.. which means my accounts were deleted.

I had around 5 accounts, which each had between 3-5 clubs, they'll most likely be gone now.

If you see Oldham on offer, could you inform me please? It was a long term project I took on and I'd hate to see it end this way.

Thanks

Yes a bit late but the awards are being done' date=' there are 6 parts so we will have two a day starting off with Division 2 and Division 1 awards, Division 3 and division 4 will be up tomorrow then the forum awards and overall awards on Sunday as I have yet to finish them up.

[b']DIVISION 2 EOS AWARDS[/b]

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2979976&postcount=2370

DIVISION 1 EOS AWARDS

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2979977&postcount=2371[/quote

DIVISION 3 EOS AWARDS

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2980120&postcount=2373

DIVISION 4 EOS AWARDS

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2980118&postcount=2372

EOS FORUM AWARDS

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2980157&postcount=2374

EOS OVERALL AWARDS

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2980161&postcount=2375

Thanks to everyone for voting, taking part and doing well or not so well in some cases.

Hello.. I have some interesting news..

I tried logging in earlier today and found that I could not. I also tried logging into google' date=' and my accounts were invalid.

I found that I could sign up for a new account with the same name.. which means my accounts were deleted.

I had around 5 accounts, which each had between 3-5 clubs, they'll most likely be gone now.

If you see Oldham on offer, could you inform me please? It was a long term project I took on and I'd hate to see it end this way.

Thanks[/quote']

Current Oldham manager has had team for 15 games ? When did you last log in

Serdar Dragutinovic 24 Jun 2014 present 15 22 1.47

?? what other gw did you play in?

Current Oldham manager has had team for 15 games ? When did you last log in

Serdar Dragutinovic 24 Jun 2014 present 15 22 1.47

?? what other gw did you play in?

Malcolm, he is the Oldham manager and he's been managing them since the last 15 games. He's worried he'll lose Oldham because of the problem with his accounts so he posted that if he does lose Oldham then whoever gets the offer, could offer it back to him. His accounts are Staple Pin, Joao moutinho ronaldinho,Serdar Dragutinovic, Nikido de assis moreira and one more I think.

Yes a bit late but the awards are being done' date=' there are 6 parts so we will have two a day starting off with Division 2 and Division 1 awards, Division 3 and division 4 will be up tomorrow then the forum awards and overall awards on Sunday as I have yet to finish them up.

[b']DIVISION 2 EOS AWARDS[/b]

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2979976&postcount=2370

DIVISION 1 EOS AWARDS

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2979977&postcount=2371[/quote

DIVISION 3 EOS AWARDS

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2980120&postcount=2373

DIVISION 4 EOS AWARDS

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2980118&postcount=2372

EOS FORUM AWARDS

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2980157&postcount=2374

EOS OVERALL AWARDS

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2980161&postcount=2375

Thanks to everyone for voting, taking part and doing well or not so well in some cases.

Superb effort mate, worth the wait. Well it was for me ;):D...

Thanks for those who voted for me, and once again! Thanks to Sirmarkhughes for all the hard work he has put in to this...

Well done to Danny for all his hard work regarding the awards , You are simply awesome B)

Everything was as expected with you bunch of not nice people.

But I do question why was Shack voted forum personality? HE BARELY POSTS! :P

I demand to know which 4 people voted him that, And I will write you a PM explaining why your a dunce :) It makes me want to stop posting in here B)

I think as of now till the end of the season you will not see another post from me till I find out those people B)

Oh wow Mr Personality? Thanks a lot guys... pfft! This is high school all over again 'you've got a great personality sean but..' :rolleyes:

Haha :P but nah jokes aside I do appreciate the the various votes I received from you guys, I have got quite a peculiar sense of humour so nice to know some of you get it when I do post (a lot of the votes were from fake accounts I made to ensure I won* lol) but it is nice.

Plus any time I get to put a dent in Dom's big ole ego is always good for me :D might want to scrap that whole people champions malarky now bud? ;)

I do also like the image you guys have painted of me being some under performing Houdini. Its like you only come to my shows hoping for the cuffs to get stuck and leaving me to drown in the tank full of water and leave slightly disappointed when I do escape ha :P

All that aside just want to say one more time cracking work on the awards to all involved, appreciate how time consuming it must actually be to get ready :)

d2

NORTHAMPTON 2 NEWCASTLE 1

After seeing my swashbuckling, free-flowing, total football experiment blow up in my face for the past ten weeks - I decided to show my Div 2 opponents a bit more respect and plumped for a 4-5-1 lineup for the visit of Newcastle.

We kicked off and that basically concluded the excitement of the first half.

The second half was marginally better and we huffed and puffed our way to a 2-goal lead through Benteke and Belhanda before the Magpies got a late consolation.

Boring to watch - but our second win in 5 attempts lifts us up the table a tad.

We have a cup tie v Cardiff which will see the reserves get a run out and then visit Palace looking for our first league points away from home.

Only a few points off the playoffs in spite of starting the season like Louis van Gaal.

Hang on, though, I've actually won a match.

Seeing Man Utd struggle is such fun I almost soiled myself when I saw the MK Dons result. A few more weeks of this and they'll have no fans left.

OyA0Tsn.png

b93986d9-cd94-4150-bf56-3aea074538b1_zps1247d36f.png

SEASON 11 TEAM OF THE DAY - Added to the blog

hover over TOTD tab then click "match 3" to view

can be viewed here

http://ec7046blog.wordpress.com/match-3/

If you hover over TOTD tab you will see dropdown menu showing matches added, so far you will see match-1, match-2 and match-3 dropdowns.

Harry Redknapp steered Arsenal to victory against Charlton Athletic.

Arsenal beat Charlton Athletic 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Mata scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Cazorla was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Another great game for my boys, always nice to beat a team we sold a player to before the season started, anyway now to our next game west brom here come the gunners!!

Stephen Thompson was unable to prevent a Manchester City defeat to Wigan Athletic.

Manchester City slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat against Wigan Athletic in their Division 2 fixture.

Ronaldo was on the scoresheet for his side.

Disappointing performance and result. First defeat of the season but after five games i am happy that we are 2nd in the league. Hopefully we can push on and build another little run.

Messi had a goal disallowed and Sakho was sent off all in all a poor night for us

Well done to Wigan they were the better team and deserved the victory.

Play Southampton in the cup Monday where i will be making wholesale changes.

A lot of ins and outs expected at Birmingham City in the next 7 days.

Biggest change will be the exit of Fernando to Walsall and plenty of youth joining our ranks for the future. Really pleased with some of the younger lads that will be joining.

More info will be released soon...

A lot of ins and outs expected at Birmingham City in the next 7 days.

Biggest change will be the exit of Fernando to Walsall and plenty of youth joining our ranks for the future. Really pleased with some of the younger lads that will be joining.

More info will be released soon...

El Kaddouri has had a bid from external accepted' date=' anyone wanting to hijack the move for £6m send me a private msg as soon as possible.

[b']Coates [/b]and Vieirinha are also both available for transfer for the right amount cash!

D4: Stockport County 2:4 Shrewsbury Town

Disappointing result again. 2nd game in a row we went down 3-0 at half time. Wanted to make it a low scoring game by going with a 451 def but it didn't work.

Up next is a round 1 cup game against champions Swansea City. I'm going to need a miracle .. Never won a game in this setup :o

756.png

Aldershot News

It was a busy and entertaining week at Aldershot Town!

Transfer Market

OUT

Douglas Maicon and Amrabat were both sold to Blackpool for a total fee of 20M! We wish them the best, i hope they can have success again in Division 4. Maicon particularly was a very important player for our success last season and i'm sure his quality and experience will help Blackpool to improve their results!

IN

ykonoplyanka310114.jpg

Yevhen KONOPLYANKA has completed his move to Aldershot Town from Walsall for 18,000,000
Walsall have broken their highest transfer fee received by selling Yevhen KONOPLYANKA to Aldershot Town for 18,000,000

We paid big for him, but Konoplyanka has an amazing talent and he's one of my favourite players, so i'm glad we got him! He may still get a move this summer, or in the winter much probably. I hope it will be good for his rating.

Small story: We were also very close to sign Fernando Reges from Birmingham, but he ended up moving to Walsall. It's a funny story, not too funny though as i would have loved to sign him. We were in negotiations with Walsall to bring in Konoplyanka and he asked us 18M for him, money that he would need to buy a player he was trying to get from other team, otherwise he would not sell Kono. However we never knew that the player he was trying to get was Fernando. We were also in negotiations with Birmingham in order to try to get him, and we were not too close to reach a deal, until the moment that Walsall manager tells me that the player he is looking for is Fernando and that he has reached a deal with Birmingham and he needs the money from Konoplyanka deal to buy Fernando. It was a big blow for us, as we were looking to bring in both players, which would be amazing for our team, but it was not going to happen unfortunately. We were very busy trying to fill both Walsall and Birmingham's wishes in order to get the players, we even had a small cash loan from Spurs's manager Ben Newman in order to help us to close the deals, big thanks to Ben, he's a class act really! We failed to get Fernando, but at least we managed to get Konoplyanka, which is not bad!

The Overall Awards Ceremony

This week took place the prestigious ceremony of EOS Awards, amazing job from Mr. SMH aka Dan once again and also amazing job with those pics Mr. Ben Newman! Aldershot's great season were greatly rewarded which is pleasing for us! Aldershot won a good number of awards for Division 4, but i'm very happy that we were also rewarded in the Overall Awards! Delighted to win the Most promising manager award and also the Team tipped to achieve great things next season award! Not sure about this, but we will do our best B) I was also surprised to get some votes for Team of The Season award and Over-achieving award, thanks a lot to the managers who voted for Aldershot. Appreciated :P Swansea was obviously a fair winner in most of the categorys as they made it at the very top level!

Last Match

Aldershot Town beat Plymouth Argyle 3 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Rodrigo scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Defour and Herrera were also amongst the goalscorers.

Rodrigo-Moreno-12.jpg

Rodrigo scored one goal and was voted MOTM!

A vital win for us last saturday! We managed to dominate possession and we took our chances to score well. 5 league matches played, 2 wins, 2 losses and 1 draw. We sit 11th with 7 points. It's not completely bad, but i think we can do better! Again, a top 6 finish would be sweet for us :rolleyes:

Nice report Andre and quality signing in Kono.

So my two cm's Alex Song and Sandro have this week moved from Barcelona and Spurs to West Ham and QPR.

Cheers guys.

Haha that reminds me of that story of the guy who traded in his two Land Rovers for a pair of Goats. :eek:

Not sure if we have any other movers but we do have Cerci who joined Atletico Madrid which is pleasing especially with their recent history with strikers.

Cup

CARDIFF 4 NORTHAMPTON 5

The usual mayhem - but this high scoring win sets up Cobblers with a plum tie next round at reigning div 1 Champions, Swansea - the other team of bog-dwelling savages that reside west of the River Severn.

We led 4-1 at Cardiff - but let the div 4 outfit back in to the match - as you would expect from a manager who came close to winning "choker of the season" last year.

Thanks to all of you who voted for me in that category, by the way.

You wont be laughing when we lift the Div 2 title in a few months' time.

This was our highest scoring match ever in the cup and Bendtner, the ludicrous and talentless Dane on loan to us from Arsenal, was MoM and scored - which shows what an unusual match it was. We even had a 6th disallowed at the death.

We desperately need a cup run for the cash it generates.

It was just our luck to get drawn against a club with no fans.

Swansea will be a big test for us but I believe we can get something from the match.

Palace and Preston up next in the league - and the results from those two matches will either see us soar up the table or slither into the relegation zone.

Birmingham Season Preview

Birmingham started season 11 poorly, complete opposite to what I expected to be honest. This was the worst start Birmingham have had since I took over.

3 horrendous defeats against Norwich, QPR and Peterborough conceding a crazy 8 goals. QPR and Peterborough games are the 2 games I felt we could have grabbed 6 points before hand.

Norwich 2 - 1 Birmingham

Birmingham 1 - 3 QPR

Birmingham 0 - 3 Peterborough

Luckily we faced a trip to relegated Notts County next, no disrespect to Notts but we could have fielded a weaker side and still won. I see what they are trying to do, but in my opinion the situation there is laughable. Sitting in Div 2 and you go and sell your decent players and replace them with youth is silly. This GW is challenging enough as it is and to do such a thing is quite frankly idiotic so now I just hope for the gw's sake that the manager sticks with them because they are going to visit div 4 and stay there for a while. Should have picked up a div 4 club and done that not taken a div 2 club to sink them in such a manner.

Notts County 0 - 3 Birmingham

Goals from Sulejmani and Ramos in the first half set us up nicely and at half time the lads didn't even need talking to. Prib joined the action on the 75th minute and took him only 3 minutes to finished the job to make it 3 - 0!

Next up we welcomed Hartlepool to St. Andrews. I decided to make some changes and pick the starting 11 based on performance ratings so far this season. Otamendi, Kolodziejczak, John where dropped for Reinartz, Naismith and El Kaddouri.

10 minutes into second half, Naismith found the back of the net to put us ahead. We changed things around on the 75th minute to tighten up the back and try hold on to the win but it wasn't to be, because 2 minutes later Hartlepool equalised from a free-kick. Gutted.

Birmingham 1 - 1 Hartlepool

Performances have been improving a little as every game as gone by, so I'm hopping the wins start coming and we try get some consistence. Hope we can put up a decent fight at promotion as we did last season.

----------------

In the next 24 hours Guedes Marcelo will be joining Birmingham in a swap deal for Coates to strengthen our defensive back up.

Hancel Batalla a 16 year old defensive mid will be joining Birmingham from Ecuadorian side Liga De Quito for £160k. Regardless of the league, the fact is that this lad is still only 16 and has played 11 games out of 22 for a side who sit 3rd in the league.

More transfer news to follow in the next few days!