English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Andy DELORT has completed his move to Arsenal from Tours FC for £3' date='100,000

Jonson CLARKE-HARRIS has completed his move to Arsenal from Crawley Town for £700,000

Modou BARROW has completed his move to Arsenal from Östersunds FK for £2,100,000[/center']

Barrow - Joined Swansea (Premiership) You paid 2.1m / Now valued 680k / Loss of 1.4m

Delort - Joined Wigan (Championship) You paid 3.1m / Now valued 2.1m / Loss of 1m

Harris - Joined Rotherham (Championship) You paid 700k / Now valued 270k / Loss of 430k

Total loss of just over £2.8m

Even if they 'DO' rise you will be extremely lucky to even make £1m profit....then don't forget to deduct their wages your paying now, off the fee you receive once you sell them after their massive rise...

THE GUNNERS GET HAMMERED...again!? :rolleyes:

Three players I see all getting a nice rise when it comes around, two have just joined EPL sides in the window and one a Championship side all will get game time as well had a look at how they have been doing for there last clubs, all under 22 as well so nice young players to come round next time I sell them see myself making a nice quick penny here at Arsenal / Spain lol

• Replies 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Posted Images

Barrow - Joined Swansea (Premiership) You paid 2.1m / Now valued 680k / Loss of 1.4m

Delort - Joined Wigan (Championship) You paid 3.1m / Now valued 2.1m / Loss of 1m

Harris - Joined Rotherham (Championship) You paid 700k / Now valued 270k / Loss of 430k

Total loss of just over £2.8m

Even if they 'DO' rise you will be extremely lucky to even make £1m profit....then don't forget to deduct their wages your paying now' date=' off the fee you receive once you sell them after their massive rise...

THE GUNNERS GET HAMMERED...again!? :rolleyes:[/center']

Jonson Clarke Harris is a good buy to be fair.

Rochdale come from two goals down with another late come back to seal a point at QPR. Schulz and Lombaerts for QPR after 66 minutes. Two subsitutes for Rochdale earned the points, with Fischer coming off the bench to set up Doumbia, and Yoann Gourcuff lovely shot into the top corner with 14 minutes remaining.

In theory its another game we should have won looking at the stats, but its a point earned with the come back. Pretty happy with 8 points from six games. Really might have some of my best players as the debt is getting a bit out of hand now (Something I never really struggle with).

OyA0Tsn.png

b93986d9-cd94-4150-bf56-3aea074538b1_zps1247d36f.png

SEASON 11 TEAM OF THE DAY - Added to the blog

hover over TOTD tab then click "match 4" to view

can be viewed here

http://ec7046blog.wordpress.com/match-4/

If you hover over TOTD tab you will see dropdown menu showing matches added, so far you will see matches 1 - 4 dropdowns.

Norwich City 1 Chesterfield 1

Chesterfield managed to get a point thanks to a 1-1 draw with promotion chasing Norwich City. Good game Rutts. The Canaries broke the deadlock with Commpper's long range goal however the Spireites levelled the scores just after the hour mark through Alberto Paloschi.

I'm pretty pleased to get a point against a difficult side like Norwich is a real boost for Chesterfield however the draw came at a price...

Unfortunately, Marcos ROJO has been badly injured during the last game.

Defensive stalwart Marcos Rojo picked up a bad injury which will see him miss the next five weeks and with the injury to his defensive partner Mikel San Jose for at least another week, the injury list will test our depth and resolve for the upcoming glut of fixtures.

The loan offer for Arlind AJETI of Swansea City from Chesterfield has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

A big thank you to The Treble 1999 who accepted the loan of central defender Arlind Ajeti. After considering my options, I decided that getting another central defender would be important especially with six games in the next two weeks and the addition of Ajeti can only boost our side.

756.png

Aldershot new signings!!!

VAL_Feghouli_head_2012-e1354737767631.jpg

Feghouli is Aldershot's new star and he can make a big impact!

Sofiane FEGHOULI has completed his move to Aldershot Town from Liverpool in a swap deal for Patrick HERRMANN

0033_josuha_guilavogui.jpg

Guilavogui will be a strong presence in Aldershot's midfield

Diego REYES has completed his move to Portsmouth from Aldershot Town for 3,000,000 plus Josuha GUILAVOGUI
Abdoulaye DOUCOURÉ has completed his move to Aldershot Town from Stade Rennais for 2,462,000
Hadi SACKO has completed his move to Aldershot Town from Girondins Bordeaux for 1,952,000

LOANS

The loan offer for Balde KEITA of Huddersfield Town from Aldershot Town has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.
The loan offer for Rúben VEZO of Liverpool from Aldershot Town has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.
The loan offer for Massadio HAIDARA of Manchester United from Aldershot Town has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

We've been very busy in the transfer market since last week, and i'm very happy with the changes we made in the team! We're definitely stronger and i'm loving this team more and more :DFeghouli and Guilavogui are simply top additions to our team. Doucouré and Sacko are two great young french players, who should rise significantly in the next reviews, specially and mostly Doucouré. We also brought in 3 young players on loan, we were short at the back, after the departure of Diego Reyes and the injury of Berezutski, so we really needed to bring someone, specially considering Cup matches are just coming. Vezo and Haidara gives us good cover! Keita will also be very important to replace our main strikers. Again, thanks to the managers for the loans!

A new player will join us tomorrow! It will be our last move in the market for a while. We will be fully ready and stronger enough to push for a top 6 finish! Tomorrow (or tonight :P) we have a big match, travelling to Yeovil Town, to face Mr. Malcolm's team, who are currently leading the league on par with West Ham. It would be nice to win B)

Let's go Shots!

OyA0Tsn.png

b93986d9-cd94-4150-bf56-3aea074538b1_zps1247d36f.png

SEASON 11 TEAM OF THE DAY

Did any of your players make it into match 5 TOTD ?

hover over TOTD tab then click "match 5" to view

can be viewed here

http://ec7046blog.wordpress.com/match-5/

If you hover over TOTD tab you will see dropdown menu showing matches added, so far you will see matches 1 - 5 dropdowns.

Holebas joins Aldershot!

holebas.jpg

José HOLEBAS has completed his move to Aldershot Town from Olympiacos for 2,960,000 plus Takuma ASANO

Holebas is now a big shot! B) The greek international and Olympiacos legend has just moved to Roma irl, which is great! He was a real bargain for us, and he's a really impressive player. He's only 30 years old, so he has plenty of years to play at high level! I believe he can make an impact in Roma. Hopefully his rating will rise more. But he's already an important defender for us at his current rating, and he should play a lot of matches for us as LB. We bought him for 3.4M and he already worth 5.4M for us! Great signing.

A strange game for us tonight against Man United, firstly 76 rated CB Linus Wahlqvist somehow started as our attacking midfielder, we never got off to the best of starts as Castan got himself sent off in the 14th minute, we managed to get ourselves in front when Robben scored on the half hour mark, we managed to hold the lead to HT when lucky for us we had a triple substitute lined up and Kroos back from injury replaced Wahlqvist, Rooney and Bernard also came on, the game played out and we held on to the 1-0 win, Rooney got the M.o.M.

Man United were the last unbeaten team in division 1, when the 90 minutes were up I could swear I heard that unbeaten cherry pop. :)

Pleased with this result, good game buddy :)

Next up is Leyton Orient in the cup, we have a 89 rated side ready for that.

Sean Oneill steered Everton to victory against Huddersfield Town.

Everton beat Huddersfield Town 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Benzema scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Lewandowski was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Always tend to come undone against the 'smaller name teams' so delighted to pick up the 3 points. With Rambo being rested it's nice to see my main men getting on the scoreboard :)

An always tasty looking Merseyside derby up next for my boys.

Stephen Thompson was unable to prevent a Manchester City defeat to Blackburn Rovers.

Manchester City slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat against Blackburn Rovers in their Division 2 fixture.

Di María was on the scoresheet for his side

Had another absolute shocker it's all going a bit Pete tong at the minute. Lost Di Maria and Witsel to bad injuries to compound the misery. Back to the drawing board i think.

D2

NORTHAMPTON 2 PRESTON 0

Just what the doctor ordered.

The win adds to a little run of unbeaten matches, leap frogs us over Preston and keeps us within sight of the leaders - who stumbled.

Sterling and Rossi scored the goals.

We don't have a prolific forward so need to share the goals around.

We travel to Bristol City next - another team that sits above us, and we need to get some joy on our travels.

Aldershot Town slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat to Yeovil Town in their Division 3 fixture.

Rodrigo was on the scoresheet for his side.

Disappointed to loose, we drop to 12th as consequence. We need to move on though. Yeovil's tactical change for this match worked well, mainly because we changed ours too. Good job though Mr. Malcolm. Konoplyanka picked a minor injury and will miss our next two matches. Next we have a cup match vs Rotherham. Our top eleven will be rested for the league match. Cups are not important for us, but it would still be nice if we go ahead, mainly due to the money it may add to our bank if we play at home.

Always tend to come undone against the 'smaller name teams' so delighted to pick up the 3 points. With Rambo being rested it's nice to see my main men getting on the scoreboard :)

An always tasty looking Merseyside derby up next for my boys.

Looking forward to it matey' date=' always good games them derbies, I look forward to it.

What has happened to Boro? They won the first game of the season and it has been downhill ever since, I can hear Mo shouting on Jooles from D2, looks like it will be a long season for the fallen former champions. :)

[img']https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRK0HafPcJuQRhxVf0PadfAl3HjZGx62pYO_b5rQvJXF_jdUGky[/img]

Niall Taylor steered West Ham United to victory against Reading.

West Ham United outclassed Reading and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Aquilani scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Eto'o and Luisão were also amongst the goalscorers.

Still top on goal difference

In other news Manchester City are in shield action tomorrow as we take on division 3 high-flyers Gillingham. Would be nice to have a little run in the cups but getting this league form sorted is paramount so once again plenty of changes to the team.

Manchester City squad vs Gillingham

O. Baumann

B. Oviado

L. Shaw

R. Albiol

S. Kjaer

V. Moses

JJ. Shelvey

O. Ozyakup

M. Alonso

C. Wickham

V. Aboubaker

Subs:

M. Debuchy

P. Jones

M. Sakho

M. Fellaini

T. Muller

C. Ronaldo

L. Messi

Atsu's deal to move to another club, who I won't mention cannot be complete because of the stupid SM chairman crap...

So I'm offering him out again...here is what I'm looking for...

At least £5m cash plus a player or two!

I will probably accept best bid by Wednesday unless the bids are rubbish. Place your bids and I will counter or just leave it and make mind up during the week!