TheDuffman

English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Liverpool fight back from 2-0 down (two Mata free-kicks) to turn the game around to a win with three goals in the last 18 minutes, tactical changes were made on the hour mark and that seemed to do the trick as captain Kroos pulled one back before Robben equalized and late substitute Willian wrapped up the three points with minutes to spare.

We dominated possession 59-41% and were well up there with the shots 15/31 on target, I think we deserved the win, a bit of a shame on Arsenal as we injured Villa, Chico & Juanfran, all is fair in love and war. ;)

Good game bud.

Sean Oneill steered Everton to victory against Middlesbrough.

Everton outclassed Middlesbrough and beat them 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Lewandowski was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Shaqiri was also on the scoresheet for his side.

If I wasn't on my phone I would post a gif/picture of the episode from the Simpsons when Maggie shoots Mr Burns when he try's to steal her candy. If anybody wants to post one for me that would be great :P

The day the Jooles doesn't get his routine 3 points of me is the day his time is finally up and relegation beckons... Back to were you belong you maple syrup loving doosh ;)

If I wasn't on my phone I would post a gif/picture of the episode from the Simpsons when Maggie shoots Mr Burns when he try's to steal her candy. If anybody wants to post one for me that would be great :P

The day the Jooles doesn't get his routine 3 points of me is the day his time is finally up and relegation beckons... Back to were you belong you maple syrup loving doosh ;)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLFMtdQwSSG4IndgT6IMqQPwbUZo1p46HuKTdooAKz5zicv19L

OyA0Tsn.png

b93986d9-cd94-4150-bf56-3aea074538b1_zps1247d36f.png

SEASON 11 TEAM OF THE DAY

Did any of your players make it into match 10 TOTD ?

hover over TOTD tab then click "match 10" to view

can be viewed here

http://ec7046blog.wordpress.com/match-9/

If you hover over TOTD tab you will see dropdown menu showing matches added, so far you will see matches 1 - 10 dropdowns.

OyA0Tsn.png

b93986d9-cd94-4150-bf56-3aea074538b1_zps1247d36f.png

SEASON 11 TEAM OF THE DAY

Did any of your players make it into match 10 TOTD ?

hover over TOTD tab then click "match 10" to view

can be viewed here

http://ec7046blog.wordpress.com/match-9/

If you hover over TOTD tab you will see dropdown menu showing matches added' date=' so far you will see matches 1 - 10 dropdowns. [/font']

WOW, Our keeper in TOTD for second game in a row.

PYATOV has been excellent since joining Millwall

played 4 games with 3 MOM awards

OyA0Tsn.png

EC7046 BLOG WRITERS' WANTED

(For NEW Wordpress 7046 Blog)

The OFFICIAL EC7046 BLOG is looking for writers' to join the existing team.

BLOG WRITERS' TEAM

D1 - TOTTENHAM (Newman)

D2 - BURY (Noisy)

D3 - BARNSLEY (Marcos Vitorino)

D3 - CHESTERFIELD (Glory_Days)

D4 - MILLWALL (Craig)

D4 - STOCKPORT (WillC)

67gf.png

Simply write about your team - ONCE A WEEK

DON'T DELAY - JOIN THE BLOG TEAM TODAY!!

Just PM me your email address to get an invite to join, once you accept, you can write for the OFFICIAL 7046 BLOG

WOW' date=' Our keeper in TOTD for second game in a row.

PYATOV has been excellent since joining Millwall

played 4 games with 3 MOM awards[/font']

BEAST MODE! :D

New article - INSUA joins MILLWALL - added to the blog

Nice signing Craig!

The match ended 0 - 0 between Aldershot Town and Chesterfield in their Division 3 fixture.

Muslera had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

We have to be happy with this result because Chesterfield managed to dominate possession tonight. We only got 42%, i'm surprised by that, because i thought i had picked the right formation for the match, but it's never easy. Instructions must have played a part. In terms of shoots it was even, 7(12) for both teams, and goalkeepers from both teams were the best players on the field, with Muslera being voted MOTM. Disappointed that our great strike force failed to score tonight. Good game Glory Days! It will be a long hard season :P

Stefan Bell joins Aldershot!

_0007_stefan_bell_01.jpg

Stefan BELL has completed his move to Aldershot Town from Mainz for 6,196,000

Young german CB Stefan Bell is Aldershot's newest player! He's 85 rated and he should get a rise soon, which is great, considering he's only 23 years old. He's a great addition to our squad, specially considering we were short at the back after selling Granat to Dynamo Moscow for 8.1M, and also considering we got Bell for CV! He's younger and has bigger potential than Granat, and they should be rated the same soon! A good young defender is hard to get so i'm very happy to get this lad!

Although i should say Bell was not our first option because we wanted to buy Oleg Shatov but the money from Granat came too late and it was not possible for us to bid in time. But in the end i think we did ok, because we needed a defender more, clearly, specially a young and quality one like Bell. And we still have 2M from Granat's sell :P

We have to be happy with this result because Chesterfield managed to dominate possession tonight. We only got 42%' date=' i'm surprised by that, because i thought i had picked the right formation for the match, but it's never easy. Instructions must have played a part. In terms of shoots it was even, 7(12) for both teams, and goalkeepers from both teams were the best players on the field, with Muslera being voted MOTM. Disappointed that our great strike force failed to score tonight. Good game Glory Days! It will be a long hard season :P[/quote']

Thanks Machines good game. While I was pleased about possession and shots on goal, we just didn't make Aldershot pay but that wasn't exclusively our fault with Aldershot Town's Argentinian keeper Muslera who had a stellar match and we simply couldn't anything past a player in form.

We were dealt a big blow with English big man Rickie Lambert out for three week and our forward stock is running thin.

Next up is a tough encounter against promotion chasing Gillingham

D4: Brentford 1-2 Stockport County

William Chen steered Stockport County to victory against Brentford.

Stockport County beat Brentford 2 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

Gudelj scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Poundjé was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Thank god for cup games. 2 wins in a row against NMF teams and we're off the bottom of the table :D. We've got a tough stretch of games coming up starting with an away match against Wolverhampton.

Just don't have the quality on the park to compete with other Div4 clubs at this stage. A squad shakeup will be on the cards once all the TB's are up.

Added a report for tonight's game :

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2992054&postcount=2394

Hopefully the match report thread keeps getting articles posted in it, seems a small improvement of last seasons paltry bumbers, lets try and get a few more up lads, match reports, transfer reports, rivalry mocking etc it is all a good read for everyone in the set-up and teh onlookers who are looking in.

Looks like Spuds are off to their cracking start again, when do we start taking bets on the usual crumbling? I guess the cracks will start around half-way then turn into rot by 25-30 games, Ben is a genius at the apple crumbling :eek:

Nice to see 3 Walsall lads in TOW but not entirely sure why Kelly is playing CM!

No surprise to see Fernando make it' date=' he's been on fire since signing from Blues netting 5 in 5 from midfield.[/quote']

Its based on the players' jersey number, you played him at No.6

jersey number positions can be found here

http://ec7046blog.wordpress.com/totd/

ec7046millwallbanner.jpg

OCZIPKA joins MILLWALL

Millwall have signed BASTIAN OCZIPKA from E. FRANKFURT in a swap deal for COLAK.

Millwall hope that OCZIPKA's strength in taking set pieces will help deliver quality balls into the box for our strikers.

Massive 2-1 win over Manchester City. Goals to Kuzmanovic and Finbogasson. Biggest win of my time here arguably.

Though we won despite having Gaspar rated 4 and Kucka (despite an assist) with a 5. N'Doye came off the bench for a 4.

Hello guys.

I just wanted to thank shack , Danny and Richard for the get well messages it really means a lot guys. I wanted to let you guys know im recovering slowly and will slowly try and get back into things.

My replacement has done a great job playing really attacking expansive football which has been nice to see and hes managed to rest players and get my reserves more involved with Muriel taking his chance. He will be in charge for the Swansea game and I will take the reins back after that. He will be on standby to help me with tactics and if I need it again then to take back over. Hes really thrived and makes me confident he can manage a big club one day hell if I could ever handpick an eventual replacement for my Fulham it would be him :P

Hello guys.

I just wanted to thank shack ' date=' Danny and Richard for the get well messages it really means a lot guys. I wanted to let you guys know im recovering slowly and will slowly try and get back into things.

My replacement has done a great job playing really attacking expansive football which has been nice to see and hes managed to rest players and get my reserves more involved with Muriel taking his chance. He will be in charge for the Swansea game and I will take the reins back after that. He will be on standby to help me with tactics and if I need it again then to take back over. Hes really thrived and makes me confident he can manage a big club one day hell if I could ever handpick an eventual replacement for my Fulham it would be him :P[/quote']

Once you are finished with your replacement give Jooles his number, he could do with some fresh ideas and well some 21st century tactics. :)

Once you are finished with your replacement give Jooles his number' date=' he could do with some fresh ideas and well some 21st century tactics. :)[/quote']

To be fair Jooles needs some 21st century players to start with lol

Hes got 5 GKs which are all just terrible. Hes going to have a big problem trying to get one when Iker finally starts to decrease as he should.

He has 2 decent players in Fab and Mario but when he has a team of 85 argies and Brazilians then they wont be effective lol

Not even god can save Boro.

I have the Leeds United job offer, if anyone is interested PM me.

They have some decent players and a bit of money to play with.

Players include the following: Pirlo, Reina, Farfan, Ranocchia, Abate, Blind, Gio Dos Santos, Jese and Harry Kane

P.S For me to give you the job offer, you have to sell me Blind ;-)

I have the Leeds United job offer' date=' if anyone is interested PM me.

They have some decent players and a bit of money to play with.

Players include the following: Pirlo, Reina, Farfan, Ranocchia, Abate, Blind, Gio Dos Santos, Jese and Harry Kane

P.S For me to give you the job offer, you have to sell me Blind ;-)

If in doubt, buddy, you can always select someone from the waiting list who have been there ages to get in.

wait list can be viewed here

http://ec7046blog.wordpress.com/waiting-list/