English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

OyA0Tsn.png

b93986d9-cd94-4150-bf56-3aea074538b1_zps1247d36f.png

SEASON 11 TEAM OF THE DAY

Did any of your players make it into match 18 TOTD ?

hover over TOTD tab then click "match 18" to view

can be viewed here

http://ec7046blog.wordpress.com/match-17/

If you hover over TOTD tab you will see dropdown menu showing matches added, so far you will see matches 1 - 18 dropdowns.

West Ham United 2 Chesterfield 3

Chesterfield put a marker down on their promotion hopes with a shock 3-2 win over Division Three leaders West Ham. When I say surprise, I really do mean it. I had to rub my eyes to see if it was real that my little Chesterfield side managed to topple the Claret and Blue of West Ham who have been at the top of the table for as long as I could remember. Good game Niall!

A crucial brace by South Korean midfielder Koo Ja Cheol who has been an absolute surprise packet by started every game this season and has produced some of his best form in a Chesterfield shirt. His goals bookended what was to be a remarkable day, English striker Rickie Lambert got the crucial go-ahead goal while Alberto Aqualani and Tomas Rosicky got the goals for West Ham.

An superb start to the season sees the Spireites up to second place but we need to consolidate our position from this point on.

In regards to Adam Lallana, I have received a large amount of interest for the English starlet officially (bids) and unofficially (PMs) however I am going to take my time with all the offers and give them their due respect but I will only be selling if there is an offer to my liking but discussions are ongoing.

OyA0Tsn.png

b93986d9-cd94-4150-bf56-3aea074538b1_zps1247d36f.png

SEASON 11 TEAM OF THE DAY

Did any of your players make it into match 18 TOTD ?

hover over TOTD tab then click "match 18" to view

can be viewed here

http://ec7046blog.wordpress.com/match-17/

If you hover over TOTD tab you will see dropdown menu showing matches added' date=' so far you will see matches 1 - 18 dropdowns. [/font']

Wow, PYATOV in the TOTD again

Excellent player for us with 6 mom awards in 12 matches and 3 appearances in TOTD

Hope he can keep it going as we chase a top 10 spot. (only 2 points off the aim)

Respuesta: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

LEEDS, WE GIVE YOU THE BALL, WE HAVE TWO

A great start for Wilmer Valderrama in the new adventure in EC7046.

Exeter at home against a great Leeds, but the Exteter's oldies did his job very well.

Churry Cristaldo scores after a long pass from Schulz. The move has been practiced in the week by the new manager, to avoid the strong midfielders of Leeds.

In the second half the Joe's boys scores twice, courtesy of Jese and Tino Costa.

But the nigth still has sourprise, and Zyryanov takes a pass from Saivet and put the final score.

A great tie for the home team.

A hard fought but disappointing 1-1 draw for us with Charlton, we had enough shots but could only find the back of the net once, Charlton GKP got MoM which probably shows we should have had the three points but not to worry.

Good game AB.

Ben stop winning!

There is only six points between fourth and seventeenth, such small margins between relatively decent position and hovering above the trap door.

Aldershot Town beat Peterborough United 4 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Rodrigo scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Konoplyanka and Insigne were also amongst the goalscorers.

A nice and important win for us tonight! I'm very glad we're going through a good moment of form. Pleased to see Konoplyanka performing at a very high level in his returning to starting line-up after some matches on the bench. He was absolutely onfire, scoring twice and grabing one assist!

Dnipro.jpg

Rodrigo continued his great form with another goal and another MOTM award. I'm expecting him to rise to 90 in the next changes because he's also playing very well in real life! :)

Sean Oneill steered Everton to victory against Swansea City.

Everton beat Swansea City 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Sánchez had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Lustenberger and Mikel were amongst the goalscorers.

Weyhey nice to get back to winning ways after a series of poor results. All the better as a few of our keys players were missing :) unlucky pal. Formation wise you couldn't of picked it better to counter me mind, one of those things I guess.

Looks like the bottom two teams are pretty much relegated (barring some small miracles) so that leaves about 10 teams fighting it out for that last spot with about 5/6 points currently in it. Crazy how tight it currently is.

Roll on getting Lewandowski back and firing on all cylinders B)

A hard fought but disappointing 1-1 draw for us with Charlton' date=' we had enough shots but could only find the back of the net once, Charlton GKP got MoM which probably shows we should have had the three points but not to worry.

Good game AB.

[/quote']

Yeah it was a good game Dan. Your attacking performance probably deserved the three points however considering the gulf in class I think we well earned a point. Mirante denied you time and time again for 70 minutes, if only he could've lasted 20 more - we could've really used the 3 points.

We now sit in 17th (the place above the relegation zone) and with the far superior teams of Sunderland and Arsenal below us, we'll probably be one of the favourites for the drop as we reach the half-way stage of the season.

OyA0Tsn.png

FORECAST MILLWALL

GUEST FORECASTER(S) WANTED FOR

MILLWALL (13th)v LEICESTER(8th)

The latest "Forecast Millwall" match is MILLWALL v LEICESTER

Anyone who'd like to "help" predict this scoreline, just PM me your forecast

(all correct forecasts will be published in the BLOG)

thanks

West Ham United 2 Chesterfield 3

Chesterfield put a marker down on their promotion hopes with a shock 3-2 win over Division Three leaders West Ham. When I say surprise' date=' I really do mean it. I had to rub my eyes to see if it was real that my little Chesterfield side managed to topple the Claret and Blue of West Ham who have been at the top of the table for as long as I could remember. Good game Niall!

A crucial brace by South Korean midfielder Koo Ja Cheol who has been an absolute surprise packet by started every game this season and has produced some of his best form in a Chesterfield shirt. His goals bookended what was to be a remarkable day, English striker Rickie Lambert got the crucial go-ahead goal while Alberto Aqualani and Tomas Rosicky got the goals for West Ham.

An superb start to the season sees the Spireites up to second place but we need to consolidate our position from this point on.

In regards to Adam Lallana, I have received a large amount of interest for the English starlet officially (bids) and unofficially (PMs) however I am going to take my time with all the offers and give them their due respect but I will only be selling if there is an offer to my liking but discussions are ongoing.[/quote']

Well deserved win, my fitness issues are catching up with us, but tbh I don't. Think us being at full strength would of helped, fingers crossed that's just a blip from us!

I added a risers thread on the forum, any feedback would be appreciated.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=171354

Managed to pick up a newcomer for the first time in a while, Marvin Friedrich is the one, happy with adding him to the youth team which we have been slowly cutting down in size with 13 outs so far this season.

OyA0Tsn.png

EC7046 BLOG WRITERS' WANTED

The OFFICIAL EC7046 BLOG is looking for writers' to join the existing team.

BLOG WRITERS' TEAM

D1 - TOTTENHAM (Newman)

D2 - BURY (Noisy)

D3 - BARNSLEY (Marcos Vitorino)

D3 - CHESTERFIELD (Glory_Days)

D4 - MILLWALL (Craig)

D4 - STOCKPORT (WillC)

67gf.png

Simply write about your team - ONCE A WEEK

DON'T DELAY - JOIN THE BLOG TEAM TODAY!!

Just PM me your email address to get an invite to join, once you accept, you can write for the OFFICIAL 7046 BLOG

Man Utd doing better this season after 4 seasons of rubbish - currently sat in 3rd place and still in both Cup and Shield with Preston awaiting in both games

10 points behind Spurs in pole position thou - but with Ben's normal 2nd half season syndrome that's pretty level, Dan and Liverpool lurking 5 points behind us are the worry, West Brom in 2nd and going really well, nice to see them up there for a change and Swansea also going well again

So looks like the title will be between, Spurs, Liverpool, West Brom, Swansea and Man Utd -- a great 2nd half of the season to look forward too

OyA0Tsn.png

blogmanagerofthemonthbanner_zps4b883c29.png

We are approx half way thru the month of OCTOBER

Here is a list of NOMINEES for MANAGER OF THE MONTH up until now,

(may alter by end of the month, but gives you an idea of who is doing well)

DIVISION 1 - OCTOBER NOMINEES (to date)

Tottenham - BEN NEWMAN

Fulham - DOM LATOUCHE

Bolton - NEIL MATTERSON

Huddersfield - MICHAEL H

Watford - TIGER BAKER

Middlesbrough - JOOLES

Carlisle - ANTHONY MADDISON

DIVISION 2 - OCTOBER NOMINEES (to date)

Ipswich - SECASIU CALIN-MIHAI

Bury - NOISY

Bristol City - JOHN HENRY II

Blackburn - GONZODAN

Leeds United - JOE ROBINSON

Burnley - HAZR POLAND

D3 and D4 to follow....

OyA0Tsn.png

Here is a list of NOMINEES for MANAGER OF THE MONTH up until now' date='

Tottenham - BEN NEWMAN

Fulham - DOM LATOUCHE

Liverpool - DAN FRANCISCO

Bolton - NEIL MATTERSON

Huddersfield - MICHAEL H

Watford - TIGER BAKER

Middlesbrough - JOOLES

Bury - NOISY

Blackburn - GONZODAN

Burnley - HAZR POLAND

D3 and D4 to follow....

I think you could easily scratch me off that list with 3 defeats, 1 win and 1 draw.

ALL UNBEATEN IN OCTOBER(so far)

Spurs, Boro & Fulham & Watford in D1.

Ipswich, Bury and Leeds in D2.

Chesterfield and Aldershot in D3.

Doncaster and Bournemouth in D4.

I think you could easily scratch me off that list with 3 defeats' date=' 1 win and 1 draw.

ALL UNBEATEN IN OCTOBER(so far)

Spurs, Boro & Fulham & Watford in D1.

Ipswich, Bury and Leeds in D2.

Chesterfield and Aldershot in D3.

Doncaster and Bournemouth in D4.[/quote']

Yes thats a mistake buddy :o:o

you been rubbish only taking 4 points in October so far :eek:

unbeaten in not the issue ;);)

OyA0Tsn.png

Here is a list of NOMINEES for MANAGER OF THE MONTH up until now' date='

[b'](may alter by end of the month, but gives you an idea of who is doing well)[/b]

Yes thats a mistake buddy :o:o

you been rubbish only taking 4 points in October so far :eek:

unbeaten in not the issue ;);)

I never said it was but it is a good pointer as to who is doing well though. ;)

Man Utd doing better this season after 4 seasons of rubbish - currently sat in 3rd place and still in both Cup and Shield with Preston awaiting in both games

10 points behind Spurs in pole position thou - but with Ben's normal 2nd half season syndrome that's pretty level' date=' Dan and Liverpool lurking 5 points behind us are the worry, West Brom in 2nd and going really well, nice to see them up there for a change and Swansea also going well again

So looks like the title will be between, Spurs, Liverpool, West Brom, Swansea and Man Utd -- a great 2nd half of the season to look forward too[/quote']

Im sure missing me off the list was a plot to wind me up right? I forgive your stupidity and ignorance as you have not been above me for such a long time but it will not last your old boy Falcao is firing us above your sorry ass B)

BTW Watford should win the MOT award , We have played fantastically since my temporary manager took over and I came back but really I have beaten teams I expect to beat. But Watford have been brilliant beat sunderland , Arsenal , Manchester United and drew with Everton and Boro. He is well worthy of the award and long may his good work continue :)

OyA0Tsn.png

Here is a list of NOMINEES for MANAGER OF THE MONTH up until now,

Tottenham - BEN NEWMAN

Fulham - DOM LATOUCHE

Bolton - NEIL MATTERSON

Huddersfield - MICHAEL H

Watford - TIGER BAKER

Middlesbrough - JOOLES

Bury - NOISY

Blackburn - GONZODAN

Burnley - HAZR POLAND

DIVISION 3 - OCTOBER NOMINEES (to date)

West Ham - NIALL TAYLOR

Chesterfield - GLORY_DAYS

Gillingham - #JRR10

Aldershot - ANDRE GUERRA

Q.P.R - HANNAHB

DIVISION 4 - OCTOBER NOMINEES (to date)

Doncaster - DANIEL RATCLIFFE

Shrewsbury - JES STEVE

Wolves - WARREN LIVESEY

Bournemouth - JOSHUA HARMAN

Southend - DAVID INGLIS

Accrington Stanley - WAYNE HARMAN

Millwall - CRAIG

• Millwall (me) are here coz 9 points so far in OCT

• Millwall wont win it coz I won't vote for myself

Stockport County suffered another humiliating defeat, going down 3-0 to Leyton Orient.

That drops us to 17th position in Division 4, thankfully no relegation to worry about.

With the debt crawling over 10M, I've decided to pull the pin on my first season. Plenty of transfer activity expected over the next 2 weeks.

My decision to bring in all the oldies at the start can be considered a massive fail :P

2 months to plan for Season 11. B)