English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

OyA0Tsn.png

b93986d9-cd94-4150-bf56-3aea074538b1_zps1247d36f.png

SEASON 11 TEAM OF THE DAY

Did any of your players make it into match 20 TOTD ?

hover over TOTD tab then click "match 20" to view

can be viewed here

http://ec7046blog.wordpress.com/match-17/

If you hover over TOTD tab you will see dropdown menu showing matches added, so far you will see matches 1 - 20 dropdowns.

OyA0Tsn.png

FORECAST MILLWALL

GUEST FORECASTER(S) WANTED FOR

MILLWALL (17th) v BRISTOL ROVERS (16th)

The latest "Forecast Millwall" match is Millwall v Bristol Rovers

Anyone who'd like to "help" predict this scoreline, just PM me your forecast

(all correct forecasts will be published in the BLOG)

thanks

Going to try a new formation form the away game at Dom's Fulham' date=' we are in absolute dire form so maybe a whole new approach might give us some joy.[/quote']

We are trying to change things up as I dont think trying to sit back will work against you. So you will be attacked with me putting importance of wide play :) Wijidumdum will start and Capoue will make a rare start at CB.

Good luck Danny boy , Will try to post but im off on holiday in 2 hours so if I dont post tonight its not because im being sore :P

We are trying to change things up as I dont think trying to sit back will work against you. So you will be attacked with me putting importance of wide play :) Wijidumdum will start and Capoue will make a rare start at CB.

Good luck Danny boy ' date=' Will try to post but im off on holiday in 2 hours so if I dont post tonight its not because im being sore :P[/quote']

Haha yeah good luck Dom and enjoy the vacation. :)

After Wednesday nights impressive display over Aston Villa, we will host Portsmouth at Elland Road. A side with some good players in there but so far they're not hitting the heights they probably should.

Many thanks to Raz for loaning back Jese who has been in incredible form, and hopefully Llorente can build on his debut goal!

C'mon Leeds! :D

West Brom 3-0 Tottenham

Expected a very tough game against West Brom but, going off the stats, we were mugged off a bit with this result. We dominated every stat, but it can't be helped. I'd be more annoyed if it came against a side near the bottom than the team in second place, so never mind. Good game David, well done :)

OyA0Tsn.png

Did any of your players make it into match 21 TOTD ?

hover over TOTD tab then click "match 21" to view

can be viewed here

http://ec7046blog.wordpress.com/match-21/

If you hover over TOTD tab you will see dropdown menu showing matches added, so far you will see matches 1 - 21 dropdowns.

Respuesta: Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

OyA0Tsn.png

Did any of your players make it into match 21 TOTD ?

hover over TOTD tab then click "match 21" to view

can be viewed here

http://ec7046blog.wordpress.com/match-21/

If you hover over TOTD tab you will see dropdown menu showing matches added' date=' so far you will see matches 1 - 21 dropdowns. [/font']

Awesome game played Cani, deserved to be in the XI of the day, today scored 3 goals to lead the team to the top of Division 3.

Niall Taylor was unable to prevent a West Ham United defeat to Rochdale.

West Ham United slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat against Rochdale in their Division 3 fixture.

Going through a rocky patch, time for a change of tactic and line up i think, down to 2nd in Div 3

Re: Respuesta: Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Awesome game played Cani' date=' deserved to be in the XI of the day, today scored 3 goals to lead the team to the top of Division 3.[/quote']

yes,

great performance by Cani who

• scored a Hat-trick

• was rated 10/10

• voted man of the match

All-in a great day for Gillingham going top of D3,

Disppointing draw against another 3-5-2 outfit that may as well be unmanaged with the same formation used week in week out, but then again I should be able to counter this, but hey ho. Another home game against another 3-5-2 side who have picked up some good results.

I miss Jooles for ridiculing everyone who used 3-5-2 :P

Aldershot Town outclassed Hartlepool United and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Sow scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Insigne was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Dominant performance from my team, 70% ball possession is very impressive! Moussa Sow was on top form, scoring 2 goals and being voted MOTM, which was rewarded with a presence in TOTW, for the second time this season! Insigne score the other goal.

fenerbahce-moussa-sow-katar-birlesik-arap-emirlikleri-mamadou-niang-al-sadd-transfer-741240h.jpg

We're in a great moment, we're up to 4th, and i'm happy. Still too early in the season, we will just try to keep our good form and win matches in order to finish as high as we can. Next match will be hot: we will host new Division 3 leaders Gillingham, who are also in amazing form! Should be fun :D

45475.jpg

Liverpool beat of Merseyside rivals Everton for Banjamin Stambouli, he hasn't really featured since him move to Spurs IRL but a decent squad player to pick up for cheapness.

Also arriving at Anfield were youngsters Dahoud & Zawada for a combined 1.1 million.

Stambouli available for loan until end of season.Off to join Chambers at Bristol City for the season.