English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Bit of news out of Arsenal -

Striker Fred has joined with Vlaar heading in a strait swap.

Spanish RB Gamez has joined with Aogo heading the over way.

Spanish hot shot Gomez has joined with Fulham youngster Dembele in a deal for Southampton DM/CB Wanyama.

Nice deals for my squad on depth side for key roles.

Gomis 90 - Kaka 90 - Huddlestone 88 all can leave for cash people.

• Replies 51.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Posted Images

Damiao joins Birmingham for £7.5m plus Tom Lawrence.

Damiao was brought in to partner Ramos up front, to hopefully fire us into div 2. We shall see how this turns out. Damiao has been seen a bit of a joke in his time in London with Fulham, so he will be looking to prove his worth and quiet alot of the haters!

I know Damiao carrer is a bit of a joke right now in RL but I'm sure he can keep his 89 for a few weeks still at least hopefully till new years in which by then the season here will be finished. Tom Lawrence I've let go as I'm a bit annoyed he agreed to leave United for Leicester on a permanent deal! :(

-----------------

Yura MOVSISYAN / Matej VYDRA / Guedes MARCELO can leave for a deal involving 2 of them for 1. Looking for a DC, FC or a RW in return.

---

Also willing to listen to offers for Boucher / Otamendi / Fer / John. These will have to be really good offers if I am to even consider letting them go.

-----------------

677.png

Can't seem to put any sort of run together this season.

Thought we'd dragged ourselves out of the slump with 2 wins and a draw before GD's solid Chesterfield side put us back on our arse last time out.

The visit of Marc's Rochdale tonight won't settle any nerves, his charges look equally decent promotion material.

Come on you Canaries, time to fly...

677.png

Can't seem to put any sort of run together this season.

Thought we'd dragged ourselves out of the slump with 2 wins and a draw before GD's solid Chesterfield side put us back on our arse last time out.

The visit of Marc's Rochdale tonight won't settle any nerves' date=' his charges look equally decent promotion material.

Come on you Canaries, time to fly...[/quote']

you can do it bud, starting today, knock Chesterfield back onto their...

I face Gillingham tonight so lets knock 2nd and 3rd place into a bad run ;)

Quite looking forward to the upcoming rating changes for the major leagues. Looking at my team with a bit of luck quite a fair few of my team who should/could be rising. The likes of -

Cork, Bolasie, Dummet, Kongdobia, Sirigu, Sanchez, Benzema, Gervinho, Gotz, Hector, Wanayama, Shaqiri, Dorrans, Diame

May get a rise depending on form and minutes. I appreciate not everyone mentioned will but a fair few should :)

Anybody got players on their teams they think will be possibly rising in the soon to be changes? Be cool to kind of compare opinions on it.

Quite looking forward to the upcoming rating changes for the major leagues. Looking at my team with a bit of luck quite a fair few of my team who should/could be rising. The likes of -

Cork' date=' Bolasie, Dummet, Kongdobia, Sirigu, Sanchez, Benzema, Gervinho, Gotz, Hector, Wanayama, Shaqiri, Dorrans, Diame

May get a rise depending on form and minutes. I appreciate not everyone mentioned will but a fair few should :)

Anybody got players on their teams they think will be possibly rising in the soon to be changes? Be cool to kind of compare opinions on it.[/quote']

how the other half live, Brighton are just grateful for their players not to drop in ratings.

Cork' date=' Bolasie, Dummet, Kongdobia, Sirigu, Sanchez, Benzema, Gervinho, Gotz, Hector, Wanayama, Shaqiri, Dorrans, Diame

Anybody got players on their teams they think will be possibly rising in the soon to be changes? Be cool to kind of compare opinions on it.[/quote']

I got a few.

Mats Hummels,Azpi,Sokratis,Jerome Boteng,Danny Carvajal,Sebastian Rudy,Toni Kroos,Eden Hazard,maybe Willian,Diego Costa,Rafinha,Durm and Paco.

how the other half live' date=' Brighton are just grateful for their players not to drop in ratings.[/quote']

Ahh now I feel bad for you :P nobody dropping would class as a success I guess lol

I got a few.

Mats Hummels' date='Azpi,Sokratis,Jerome Boteng,Danny Carvajal,Sebastian Rudy,Toni Kroos,Eden Hazard,maybe Willian,Diego Costa,Rafinha,Durm and Paco.[/quote']

That's a mighty impressive list there to be fair raz. ;) quite a few of them should be nailed on for a rise. Should be nothing stopping you going for the title next season to be fair.

Edit - unless you get relegated mind lol

That's the funniest quote I've ever read! :eek:

Well on paper anyways he should be :P

Anywhos in Everton related news, after much tinkering with the team which no doubt you guys have probably seen being commented on In the in game feed, I'm now successfully able to play a 90 rated starting team and that's with a bench including Benzema, Ramsey and Sanchez which is not too shabby. If I put the 3 of them in I could crack out a 91 overall rates but a few are short on fitness. A good time to be an Everton fan B)

Anybody got players on their teams they think will be possibly rising in the soon to be changes? Be cool to kind of compare opinions on it.

Err, no. :o

That said, you are probably also thinking that nothing should be stopping me going for the title next season too, right? :D

Err' date=' no. :o

That said, you are probably also thinking that nothing should be stopping me going for the title next season too, right? :D[/quote']

Don't be so down on your team Jooles. I'm sure you've got tons of players who are due to rise anytime soon! I mean you've got Uhmm.... Oh and what about.... Ah :o oh wait youl definatley get a rise out of.... This is awkward

I'd say you've got more of a chance than Dom of winning it anyway. Although I'm not sure if that's really a compliment :P

Don't be so down on your team Jooles. I'm sure you've got tons of players who are due to rise anytime soon! I mean you've got Uhmm.... Oh and what about.... Ah :o oh wait youl definatley get a rise out of.... This is awkward

I'd say you've got more of a chance than Dom of winning it anyway. Although I'm not sure if that's really a compliment :P

Lol. And definitely more chance than that Shack guy. If Tranmere can avoid relegation there's a very real chance there'll be 3 teams from Merseyside duking it out with BiggaMemo in Div 2 next season! ;)

oh' date='how did I not see it:mad:[/quote']

Coz you hadn't been following this thread or the blog

only bout dozen posts before the one you posted said that 2 teams not logged in for 20 days or more

blog listed the teams who were DAG & RED and HULL CITY

Along with Bristol rovers who are on offer

it pays to follow the thread and blog, buddy ;)

Coz you hadn't been following this thread or the blog

only bout dozen posts before the one you posted said that 2 teams not logged in for 20 days or more

blog listed the teams who were DAG & RED and HULL CITY

Along with Bristol rovers who are on offer

it pays to follow the thread and blog' date=' buddy ;)[/quote']

I followed bro but don't had luck,when Hull went unmanaged I was at school and PJ take them before me:cool:,now waiting to see what wayne will do with Bristol and maybe after 3 days where Dagenham will go on offer

Rochdale 3-1 Norwich

Rochdale move up to second with a win at Carrow Road. Feel sorry for Roots because on the stats I didnt really deserve a win, managed to score our only three shots on target. Hate when that happens against me.

Doumbia, Toloi and Gourcuff with the goals and are now unbeaten in six games :)

Birmingham cruise

Gillingham hosted Birmingham tonight at Priestfield, hoping to keep their promotion dreams alive. Birmingham hoping to re-egnite their dreams of a possible promotion chance.

Birmingham were to give new signings Damiao and Varela a debut after both lads decided to join in the last couple of days. Damiao specially had a lot to prove after his poor showing at Fulham. John who has been a very important part of this Birmingham side this season was dropped to the bench for Varela to start.

Luis Veigas steered Birmingham City to victory against Gillingham.

Birmingham City hammered Gillingham 7 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Young was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Damião and Ramos were also amongst the goalscorers.

GOALS FROM:

Young x 3

Ramos x 2

Damiao x 2

(Yes Dom, he scored twice in one game compared to the 3 in 16 games in the league for u...B) )

Promotion dreams are very much still alive...

Up next...Coventry at home...:rolleyes:

** I was going to do a big write up but I can't be bothered. lol **

Niall Taylor steered West Ham United to victory against Reading.

West Ham United beat Reading 3 - 2 in their Division 3 fixture.

Aquilani scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Eto'o was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Aquilani scores his 13th and 14th goals of season while Eto'o pops up with his 13th! Open up a 6 point gap on a very tight back below me in Div 3

8 League games without a win now for Walsall, easily my worst run as Saddlers boss. Were simply not scoring goals atm, I signed a 92 CF in Dzeko hoping the extra quality would be a big boost and he can't hit a barn door. 3 goals in 17 games a very poor return from the big man and it's starting to get pretty desperate. If it doesn't change very quickly were going down. 23 shots on target again tonight and we lost 2-1..

Division 3

Aldershot 2-2 Yeovil

A fair draw tonight, teams were pretty even. We would have liked to win, but a draw against a good team and a good manager like Mr. Malcolm is decent enough and we still moved up one position to 7th :PInsigne were in great shape, scoring one and assisting for the other, being voted MOTM! He's been brilliant this season, 8 goals scored and 18(!) assists, very impressive. Our great midfielder Hector Herrera scored the other goal and had a nice performance too.

Next match we face Blackpool away. Stefan Bell will return after a 3 match suspension, he was definitely missed. 3 matches without him, 2 losses, 1 draw and 10 goals conceded. Hopefully he will help us to return to winning ways next match!

After being quiet for sometime, we're now very active in the transfer market and a couple of great signings will be reported tomorrow!