English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Rochdale sign Palacio!!!

palacio.png

Rochdale make a second big name signing in the from of Rodrigo Palacio (90) from Leyton Orient for £8.7 million. Not having the best season, but was fantastic last season so very happy with the purchase at a very good price imo. A good replacement for Gourcuff who was swapped the other day for Juanfran

Next seasons squad (So far)

Leali (85)

Juanfran (91) Cahill (91) Vermaelen (90) Willems (87)

Palacio (90) Clasie (89) Taison (89)

Doumbia (90) Farfan (91) Destro (89)

Subs: Koulibaly (87), Gbamin (83), Souare (87), Gomez (83), Prcic (83),

Rafa (86), Mane (82)

Selling Toloi for £7. who has made 154 appearances for the club. Been great for us but is now fourth choice so no longer required.

Rochdale sign Palacio!!!

palacio.png

Rochdale make a second big name signing in the from of Rodrigo Palacio (90) from Leyton Orient for £8.7 million. Not having the best season' date=' but was fantastic last season so very happy with the purchase at a very good price imo. A good replacement for Gourcuff who was swapped the other day for Juanfran

Next seasons squad (So far)

Leali (85)

Juanfran (91) Cahill (91) Vermaelen (90) Willems (87)

Palacio (90) Clasie (89) Taison (89)

Doumbia (90) Farfan (91) Destro (89)

Subs: Koulibaly (87), Gbamin (83), Souare (87), Gomez (83), Prcic (83),

Rafa (86), Mane (82)

Selling Toloi for £7. who has made 154 appearances for the club. Been great for us but is now fourth choice so no longer required.

Looks like Rochdale will be good competition next season, but my Aldershot will go for promotion! Beware Division 3 B)

1178.jpg

The Estadio Azteca hosts the CL Final

A very big night awaits for Liverpool in Mexico for the Champions League Final, we have never reached the final of this competition so we have a chance today to get our hands on the trophy, standing in our way are Benfica who knocked us out on away goals in last years quarters, hopefully we can get revenge by winning against them here.

They have some decent players for an external club as hardly ever will you see an external with a 90 let alone two 90 rated players, breaking them down will be hard, we have decide to go with a 3-2-2-2-1 to exploit the expected 4-2-4 formation that I think they will play.

We are missing 4 key players for the game through suspension & injury, the missing quartet of Thiago Silva, De Rossi, Rooney & Alves are rated between 93 & 95 so will be hugely missed.

Line-Up

Neuer

Otamendi-Castan-Mangala

Martinez-Pepe

Ribery----------Robben

Suarez-Ayew

Soldado

Going to give the Chelsea job a go. Been a long grind at Shorpe. Squad is minimum and players are ageing - turned down a few jobs because didn't want to leave the club how it is but can't do anything to turn it around.

I'll be cutting down a few GW's so I can concentrate solely on the ones that are competitive. I'll be more active in this forum from now on too.

Best of luck for the new season and whoever takes on the Shorpe job - one hell of a task to turn around the teams fortunes.

Going to give the Chelsea job a go. Been a long grind at Shorpe. Squad is minimum and players are ageing - turned down a few jobs because didn't want to leave the club how it is but can't do anything to turn it around.

I'll be cutting down a few GW's so I can concentrate solely on the ones that are competitive. I'll be more active in this forum from now on too.

Best of luck for the new season and whoever takes on the Shorpe job - one hell of a task to turn around the teams fortunes.

good luck with the new job :)

david crawford (Sheffield United)

had a really good offer for benedict howedes that i'm pretty much gona accept unless ofcourse any1 comes along and smashes some sort of transfer record!

also had a good verbal offer for racktic if any1 elses is interested

Good luck with Chelsea buddy and take your time deciding on transfers as there are a lot of good players there that you will be hounded for.

Mehdi BENATIA has completed his move to Everton from Milton Keynes Dons for £4,000,000 plus Aaron RAMSEY

My quest for a Centre back has finally come to an end in some style. Bringing in the big man from Bayern who will slot right into the heart of my defence for many seasons to come.

Gutted to lose Rambo being a cardiff lad, but there were 3 main reasons why I went ahead with it. First being I needed a centre back lol. Second Sanchez ability to play in midfield effectively taking ramseys place. And third one being I doubt I would of found a better defender to be honest :P

Always nice and painless doing business with will. He's now the second highest valued player on my team which goes to show how badly I needed a defender haha

My quest for a Centre back has finally come to an end in some style. Bringing in the big man from Bayern who will slot right into the heart of my defence for many seasons to come.

Gutted to lose Rambo being a cardiff lad' date=' but there were 3 main reasons why I went ahead with it. First being I needed a centre back lol. Second Sanchez ability to play in midfield effectively taking ramseys place. And third one being I doubt I would of found a better defender to be honest :P

Always nice and painless doing business with will. He's now the second highest valued player on my team which goes to show how badly I needed a defender haha[/quote']

Nice signing Shack now just to buy another couple and the constant continuous fight against the tide of relegation for the last two seasons might be over. :)

England Winger Moves Across London

AndrosTownsendEnglandvPoland3H005CtF_lcl_zps2efe9af9.jpg

England winger Andros Townsend was today reported to have traveled across London to complete a 9.5m pound move to London Rivals West Ham.

" When i realised Andros was available we moved quickly, we had some competition from other sides but we got there in the end, the fee might look a little pricey to some but if Andros can hit the ground running im sure he will be a hit here.

Hopefully Andros will complete a medical and agree terms in the nest 12-24 hours and we will go into the squad to face Middlesbourgh tomorrow night in a friendly fixture" said Manager Niall Taylor

Taylor also confirmed that the Clubs players player of the year Tomas Rosicky & Club fans player of the year Samuel Eto'o had both agreed new 1 years deals, though former No1 Keylor Navas has been transfer listed with immediate effect with a price tag of around 14m though sources close to the club say Taylor would consider anything that came his way.

Hartlepool United 1-0 QPR

Delighted to have achieved back to back promotions, commiserations to QPR, I honestly didn't expect promotion this season.

I need to make improvements if I'm to stand any chance in Division 2 and with that being said, the whole of my squad is available, part exchange and cash bids are welcome.

Gutted to lose Rambo being a cardiff lad' date=' but there were 3 main reasons why I went ahead with it. First being I needed a centre back lol. Second Sanchez ability to play in midfield effectively taking ramseys place. And third one being I doubt I would of found a better defender to be honest :P

Always nice and painless doing business with will. He's now the second highest valued player on my team which goes to show how badly I needed a defender haha[/quote']

Its actually really painful seeing you buy the guy Ive brought up and had for 8 seasons and now hes hit it big and playing for you. Hes a Fulham legend and a great CB and it makes me sick you have him :)

Great signing :)

1178.jpg

The Estadio Azteca hosts the CL Final

A very big night awaits for Liverpool in Mexico for the Champions League Final' date=' we have never reached the final of this competition so we have a chance today to get our hands on the trophy, standing in our way are Benfica who knocked us out on away goals in last years quarters, hopefully we can get revenge by winning against them here.

They have some decent players for an external club as hardly ever will you see an external with a 90 let alone two 90 rated players, breaking them down will be hard, we have decide to go with a 3-2-2-2-1 to exploit the expected 4-2-4 formation that I think they will play.

We are missing 4 key players for the game through suspension & injury, the missing quartet of Thiago Silva, De Rossi, Rooney & Alves are rated between 93 & 95 so will be hugely missed.[/b']

Line-Up

Neuer

Otamendi-Castan-Mangala

Martinez-Pepe

Ribery----------Robben

Suarez-Ayew

Soldado[/quote

Liverpool new boy Andre Ayew opens the scoring for Liverpoool on his debut before Suarez made it 2-0 before HT, Javi Martinez got his marching orders with a red card on the stroke of HT, 10 man Liverpool were unperturbed by the sending off and Ribery added to the tally to make it 3-0, Matavs gave Benfica hope with a goal twenty mins from the end but Ribery made sure of the win for Liverpool by adding his second and Liverpools fourth just before the full time whistle.

We definitely picked the right tactics with the 3-2-2-2-1 as the two wide players were the most influential on the pitch with Robben a hat-trick of assists and Ribery with a brace of goals.

Liverpool fans run riot in Mexico, we have won the Champions league, YNWA!

Thanks lads yes Champions of Europe, we are now looking forward to the European Super Cup as we have lost that the two times we have played in it.

The only disappointment of the CL final is the prize-money not being paid properly, I have had it happen before in a few set-ups, I took a screenshot before the game and one after and there is over 5 million discrepancy, I have complained to SM before and sent screenshots but have been met both times by that good old 'This is not a bug' comment.

cash1_zps361c17d2.png

CASHII_zpse3da2000.png

TOP 3 GOALSCORERS IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IS NICE THOUGH

Player Name -Club Name -Goals

RIBÉRY, Franck- LIVERPOOL -11

SUÁREZ, Luis -LIVERPOOL -8

ROBBEN, Arjen -LIVERPOOL -8

FLETCHER, Steven -Sevilla -6

DROGBA, Didier -Swansea City -6

OyA0Tsn.png

b93986d9-cd94-4150-bf56-3aea074538b1_zps1247d36f.png

SEASON 11 TEAM OF THE DAY

Did any of your players make it into match 38 TOTD ?

hover over TOTD tab then click "match 38" to view

If you hover over TOTD tab you will see dropdown menu showing matches added, so far you will see matches 1 - 38 dropdowns.

OyA0Tsn.png

blogmanagerofthemonthbanner_zps4b883c29.png

Well that's season 11 over, hope you enjoyed viewing the blog and BMOTM awards

You can view each month awards below by clicking BLOG AWARDS.

Check out season 11 MANAGER OF THE MONTH for

• OCTOBER

• NOVEMBER

• DECEMBER

• D1,D2,D3,D4

Season 11

BLOG AWARDS

• Look out for BLOG MANAGER OF THE YEAR

A few notes:

- Good job with TOTD and MOTM also this season Craig. Nice to see two Aldershot players in TOTD 38 in Insigne and Holebas. He's listed as a Swansea player though mate, there's a small mistake there. I was expecting another appearence in TOTD for Moussa Sow but it did not happen :P

- Congratulations for your Champions League success Dan.

- And regarding my Aldershot, young talent Joaquin Correa, who just got a sweet move to Sampdoria, got a nice +3 to 83!

- And we're looking to trade Steven Defour for a player of similar rating & age, but different position, preferably a CB. A good cash offer will be taken too.

Cheers fellas.

Thanks lads yes Champions of Europe' date=' we are now looking forward to the European Super Cup as we have lost that the two times we have played in it.

The only disappointment of the CL final is the prize-money not being paid properly, I have had it happen before in a few set-ups, I took a screenshot before the game and one after and there is over 5 million discrepancy, I have complained to SM before and sent screenshots but have been met both times by that good old 'This is not a bug' comment.

[img']http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/sirmarkhughes/cash1_zps361c17d2.png[/img]

CASHII_zpse3da2000.png

TOP 3 GOALSCORERS IN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE IS NICE THOUGH

Player Name -Club Name -Goals

RIBÉRY, Franck- LIVERPOOL -11

SUÁREZ, Luis -LIVERPOOL -8

ROBBEN, Arjen -LIVERPOOL -8

FLETCHER, Steven -Sevilla -6

DROGBA, Didier -Swansea City -6

CONGRATULATIONS.

I have never received correct money after a final and after my final in here, 4 weeks ago I sent a bug ticket that still hasn't been answered.:mad:

later today I will send you a PM and tell you which Dev might look into it.

For 3 years now they have denied its a bug:mad: