TheDuffman

English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

END OF SEASON AWARDS

First of all I would like to personally thank muallan, newman, smut, taylor, veigas, will, myself , dom, wozlives, adriano, jharman, jr, machines, maoam & mr m for taking the time to fill out the votes for the awards ceremony, a very poor turn out and I am truly disappointed, considering there was only a reduced 15 categories, the fact that under 20% of the gameworld took the time to fill them out is not good news.

Nevertheless here are the condensed awards:

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=3039870&postcount=2484

Despite a poor turn out for the awards it has been a great season in 7046, lets hope season 12 continues the trend.

END OF SEASON AWARDS

First of all I would like to personally thank muallan' date=' newman, smut, taylor, veigas, will, myself , dom, wozlives, adriano, jharman, jr, machines, maoam & mr m for taking the time to fill out the votes for the awards ceremony, a very poor turn out and I am truly disappointed, considering there was only a reduced 15 categories, the fact that under 20% of the gameworld took the time to fill them out is not good news.

Nevertheless here are the condensed awards:[/b']

Despite a poor turn out for the awards it has been a great season in 7046, lets hope season 12 continues the trend.

Well done to you Danny , Once again you have gone above and beyond :)

Well done to the ones that bothered to vote too. :)

And to the people who didnt or couldnt be asked , You should be utterly ashamed and disgusted with yourselves. Some of you are established members but have let Danny and 7046 down. If someone like Muallan (hope thats right?) can vote whiles hes new then there is no excuse IMO B)

Hang your heads in shame and despite what it brings I dont think Danny should bother next season if you guys cant be asked to vote :)

END OF SEASON AWARDS

First of all I would like to personally thank muallan' date=' newman, smut, taylor, veigas, will, myself , dom, wozlives, adriano, jharman, jr, machines, maoam & mr m for taking the time to fill out the votes for the awards ceremony, a very poor turn out and I am truly disappointed, considering there was only a reduced 15 categories, the fact that under 20% of the gameworld took the time to fill them out is not good news.

Nevertheless here are the condensed awards:[/b']

Thanks for taking the time to do the awards, i enjoy reading it every season, and for the first time an award for me!! Thanks for the votes!:D

Ahhhhhhhhhhh :o no excuse on my part I totally spaced on the awards, not trying to make any excuses but this time of year and spending it with the family i just totally forgot. Sorry dan, you knowe I usually contribute for stuff like this.

Hell of a job as always on the awards tho, top work :) all part of what makes 7046 the best gw on soccer manager in my opinion.

As for me I pick up a few more awards, Houdini for the second year running :P and tipped for big things next season :eek: think that's the signing of Tom Cleverly who's raised the expectations for me haha ;)

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL

Just got back from few days away and see we have TRANMERE on offer, hope Ben will come back to 7046 some day.

Well done all in the 7046 awards and to DAN for his tireless amount of work he does with them

I think it best we vote after the festive break so more can think about it after season ends and let them return from festivities etc. (may get more voting then)

I notice I was 2nd in forum contributer of year, thanks for the recognition guys and well done Dan - am sure 7046 is the winner here too.

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL

Just got back from few days away and see we have TRANMERE on offer' date=' hope Ben will come back to 7046 some day.

Well done all in the 7046 awards and to DAN for his tireless amount of work he does with them

[b']I think it best we vote after the festive break so more can think about it after season ends and let them return from festivities etc. (may get more voting then)[/b]

I notice I was 2nd in forum contributer of year, thanks for the recognition guys and well done Dan - am sure 7046 is the winner here too.

It is the end of season awards, the fact that the end of the season coincided with Christmas is not the best but the awards were condensed down to just 15 awards and opened up early for votes (23rd december) to give people a chance to get around to voting and to shorten the time it took to filling them out, anyway it is what it is.

It is the end of season awards' date=' the fact that the end of the season coincided with Christmas is not the best but the awards were condensed down to just 15 awards and opened up early for votes (23rd december) to give people a chance to get around to voting and to shorten the time it took to filling them out, anyway it is what it is.[/quote']

Really sorry for not getting around to voting this time. Had limited time at home over Xmas, and it just slipped my mind :(

Top stuff with the awards Dan. Shame not many voted (Probably due to holidays) but still great that you keep doing them :)

Congrats to the winners :) (And thanks to the guy who tipped me for big things next season :D)

Amazing job on the awards there SMH, was a pleasure to read.

Also kudos to Craig on his TOTS.

even as a newcomer, have to say 15/80 people voting, even during the festive season is really low, but I think that next season should have more votes due to the situation then.

Meanwhile, Peterborough are delighted to bring in 2 new signings using the money from the Cleverley deal and other small revenue:

34 year old Monchengladbach defender Martin Stranzl (88) joins Peterborough for 5.8million, a rather cheap player that adds depth to our squad, a 500k profit off next sale, and competition for starting places in our defence. My goal is to work from the back and build a solid foundation for my Peterborough side next season as we compete in Division 4 :o

29 year old Augsburg defender/defensive midfielder Jan-Ingwer Callsen-Bracker (87) joins Peterborough too for 5.9m, can be an emergency backup for midfield, and will also add to our defence :D

and also, most players are available at Peterborough, like top Turkish League player Caner Erkin (also very versatile!), Marseille's Alessrandrini, established striker Jonathan Soriano, and Swansea's winger Dyer.

looking for in return mostly midfielders or center strikers, but a defender may work, or a top prospect.

Bloody hell, Bale and RVP are running out of room in their houses because of all these EOS Awards :D

Thanks to everyone that voted for both me and any Spurs players in any of the categories. It's much appreciated. However, I am glad that David won Division One MOTS.

Well done to everyone that either won or was nominated in the first place. You weren't nominated for nothing :)

Great work, Dan!

Delighted to have won the Division 4 manager of the year award in my first season at the club. Thanks to those who voted and thanks to Dan for putting the effort in to do the awards. Happy new year to you all.

Start of season 11

Szczesny (90)

Anita (88) - Williams (89) - Olsson (88)

Stones (86) ------ Ramires (91) ----- Baines (91)

De Jong (89) - Tiote (89)

Young (90)

Giroud (91)

Subs -

Reid (87)

Chambers (85) Loan

Rodwell (88)

G.Ramirez (88)

Sigurdsson (88)

Mirallas (90)

Adebayor (90)

End of season 11

Szczesny (90)

Coleman (90) - Sagna (91) - Reid (87) - Sandro (90)

Fernando (90) - De Jong (89)

Chadli (89) - Lallana (90) - Montero (87)

Pelle (88)

Subs -

Rose (88)

Anita (88)

Rabiot (87)

Mahrez (84)

Mane (87)

Ings (85)

Okaka (87)

Big changes took place down at Ashton Gate during Season 11. For better or worse that is personal opinion, but one thing is for sure a revolution is going on. Out with the old and in with the new. A much younger look to the squad now than before. Here is to Season 12 and many more to follow. :)

Ryan SHAWCROSS has completed his move to Everton from Tranmere Rovers for £5,000,000 plus Fabio BORINI

Was hoping Borini would be able to make an impact at Liverpool but turns out he is just pretty terrible lol. So I decided to cash out while he still had some value to his name and bring in some more defensive support.

Big fan of Shawcross, he's an old fashioned centre half who is a main stay in the Stoke defence. Linked with a transfer away to better things most transfer windows so hoping one day that may come off.

For now tho, he's a cert at 88, May have a chance at an 89 but not the end of the world if he doesn't. Plus that pretty much sorts out any defensive weakness I had brining him and Benatia in :)

I absolutely forgot about the awards with all the fuss around Christmas and the New year.I feel really sorry,I always made some time to vote but I just forgot this year.I won't look out for an excuse.

Anyway,Nicola Leali joins Sunderland for 6,8 millions.Alongside Scuffet he'll represent the future for Sunderland.Lloris still has good years at a world class level but it's always good to have 2 young lads who have potential to be class.

Anyway' date='Nicola Leali joins Sunderland for 6,8 millions.Alongside Scuffet he'll represent the future for Sunderland.Lloris still has good years at a world class level but it's always good to have 2 young lads who have potential to be class.[/quote']

Cheers for the deal Raz. Wanted to keep him for a bit to see how he progresses but with our finances I cant keep him as a bench player. Covers the fee I spent on Ulreich (88) with some extra cash too.

Looking to sell **** Souare aswell if any interest, will likely accept Lilles external offer tomorrow and bring in a cheaper back up to Jetro Willems.

If everybody's doing this..Why not.

Sunderland first team for next season:

Hugo Lloris(92)

Azpilicueta(91)-Hummels(93)-Jerome(93)-Alba(92)

Kroos(93)-Gundogan(91)

Hazard(93)-Oscar(92)-Reus(94)

Aguero(94)

2nd team:

Carvajal(90)-Sokratis(90)-Luiz(92)-Durm(88)

Rafinha(87)-Vilhena(86)

Jese(87)-Griezmann(91)-Lacazette(90)

Kiessling(91)

Bold->Will sort out that soon enough.

Youth:

Leali(85)/Scuffet(84)

Manea(78)-Jedvaj(85)-Christensen(76)/Hoedt(77)-Wendell(85)

Hojbjerg(85)-Rossiter(76)/Bielik(75)

Guedes(77)-Kownacki(80)-Younes(83)

Feruz(76)/Belotti(84)

****David Luiz is free to go.Not looking for a lot for him*******

Cheers for the deal Raz. Wanted to keep him for a bit to see how he progresses but with our finances I cant keep him as a bench player. Covers the fee I spent on Ulreich (88) with some extra cash too.

Looking to sell **** Souare aswell if any interest' date=' will likely accept Lilles external offer tomorrow and bring in a cheaper back up to Jetro Willems.[/quote']

You're welcome pal.My pleasure.