English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

TheDuffman

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Chile beat Russia 5 - 4 in a penalty shootout after a 1 - 1 draw in their SMFA World Cup Semi Final fixture.

Sánchez scored the only goal for Chile and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance

Another World Cup final:D

World class management mate.... Well done you ;)

Ive made my post

I will upset people here ' date=' But I never with hold the truth! B)[/quote']

I will be replying to your post later when I'm back from work...

Enjoy it for now.... MR CHOCKER (winner of that award in season 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and yes 12 has not even started but has your name all over it, AGAIN!)

I will be replying to your post later when I'm back from work...

Enjoy it for now.... MR CHOCKER (winner of that award in season 1' date=' 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 and yes 12 has not even started but has your name all over it, AGAIN!)[/i']

Ok poor mans Felix Magath :P

I look forward to it Fool! B)

And Ben I disagree :) You have made it worse :P

Ok poor mans Felix Magath :P

I look forward to it Fool! B)

And Ben I disagree :) You have made it worse :P

I look forward to Subotic, Howedes or Fuchs scoring a 35 yard screamer against you this season.

I could have been more brutal! It's just, you don't make petty comments when you're a champion...

...Oops ;)

Well that was a frustrating exercise which won't be repeated next season haha' date=' here are the Q & A's.

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=3042113&postcount=2486[/url]

Nice job again mate, always a pleasure to read. Would rep but still have to spread. Sick of spreading to be honest....!

Quality post Dom' date=' no mention of Raz though which disappointed me. :)[/quote']
Same' date=' I was eagerly anticipating that as well... [/font']

I meant every comment I made , Whether it was praising or not I stand by every word.

Subject of Raz , Words couldnt really sum up what I think of him. Ive said plenty in the past and the only way I could come close to summing up Raz is simply I wouldnt spit on him if he was on fire :) Plus we all know hes a good squad builder but dreadful manager so didnt want to waste lines :)

And Noisy pipe down , I thrashed you both times when you was in the PL last time and wont have to much trouble doing it again. We are going to hammer you! B)

I meant every comment I made ' date=' Whether it was praising or not I stand by every word.

Subject of Raz , Words couldnt really sum up what I think of him. Ive said plenty in the past and the only way I could come close to summing up Raz is simply I wouldnt spit on him if he was on fire :) Plus we all know hes a good squad builder but dreadful manager so didnt want to waste lines :)

And Noisy pipe down , I thrashed you both times when you was in the PL last time and wont have to much trouble doing it again. We are going to hammer you! B)[/quote']

The same dreadful manager has more trophies and been more succesfully in Sunderland than you ever been with your Fulham.So you must be absolutely terrible then.I won't even bother to answer to you anymore and please,next time don't even ask for my advice.Actually,I've been closer to a title than you'll ever be Dom.Words can't sum up how hypocrite you actually are.Have you ever looked at your trophy room?Actually have a look at mine.You will see my name down there more than I see yours in Fulham and Arsenal put together.Congra.Hypocrite of the month goes to Latouche.Keep talking as that's the only thing you can do :)

Obviously Gonzo took some substance in the last weeks that has knocked his thinking abilities to shreds. Here is my thinking behind my opinion that I think he is taking some 'dumb' substance...

He mentions a club that's not even in his division' date=' why?[/quote']

Very simple. Because I knew I would get this amazing emotional response. Highly amusing.

He clearly has not seen the Birmingham squad compared to the rest in div 3.

Well I have and very impressed I am too. You must must just be very unlucky to not have been promoted in how many seasons?

#makesmelaughwhenbrumlose.... WHY!?

Because your posts are funny. Simple.

#nolife

A bit harsh, but probably true. I guess otherwise I wouldn't be playing this game. Not sure.

#drownyoursorrowsoverhowpooryourteamis / #randombanterbecauseyourbored / #blackburnandgonzoyousimplyboreme

Your post slightly contradicts your claim that my hashtags bore you. Oh well.

Just to also put my view and opinion out there about your Blackburn team... After over 200 games, your team is absolutely lame....well and a joke!

Yes it's pretty lame, but I did at least manage to get them promoted (albeit relegated immediately after).

Oh and I probably reject all your transfer offers because you always offer crap for my good stuff. #dontwantyouroutofdategoodies

Sorry I didn't realise you had taken offence from any offers I have made you. I just thought you were try to get one back at me from when you signed Nilmar from me just before his -2.

Seriously tho Gonzo...go try pick and banter with someone in your own division...and next season once I get promoted I'll happily let you try some banter with me again.... #unlessyougetrelegated

Good luck with that. No seriously, you probably will get promoted. At least you should...

Anyway it really was an epic rant, although only in length rather than content. But enjoyable all the same.

Amazing job with the interview stuff SMH..

Peterborough have made another move in the market, strengthening their central midfield quality and depth:

The offer for Ljubomir FEJSA of SL Benfica from Peterborough United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Great to buy a 88 rated player in Fejsa from external w/o competition. Gave up Leicester's Danny Drinkwater (85, CM) who really wasn't ever going to get much playing time, and 2.3million, which I can live with.

Caner Erkin, top Turkish League player (89, D -> AM (L)) is available. Just send in an offer :)

Meanwhile, the lads lose to Leeds in a friendly 2-1, a very brave effect against a decent Div 2 side.