• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Posted Images

Everton - Finish in a respectable 8th place. Back in Europe and safe from relegation lol.

English review has started and got rises in for Bolasie and Schlupp both +1. Awaiting the rest of the changes in hoping the likes of Dummet, Cork, Wanayama and Sanchez got their hopeful deserved rises. Onto Spain then and hoping Benzema can get a bump aswell.

Optomistic for the new season ahead, first time in a while haha :D

Edit - loving the pre season bants. Some people same to take it better than others lol

I thought Andres Iniesta would be the most prolific stat machine in 7046...then I saw Gareth Bale's stats...188 assists!?! That's just crazy! Well done Ben for getting that much out of him. Then again, kind of lucky that he was already at Spurs from the very start of the setup ;)

Was curious about who the most "legendary" players of Division 1 were; good to see Iniesta slot in at #2. Would be nice to see which players from Division 2 make the list as well, for whoever wants to undertake that task.

Already done plenty of advertising in-game, but if you're looking to buy some players, Forest have a good number available in an attempt to clear debt before the start of the season.

I thought Andres Iniesta would be the most prolific stat machine in 7046...then I saw Gareth Bale's stats...188 assists!?! That's just crazy! Well done Ben for getting that much out of him. Then again' date=' kind of lucky that he was already at Spurs from the very start of the setup ;)

Was curious about who the most "legendary" players of Division 1 were; good to see Iniesta slot in at #2. Would be nice to see which players from Division 2 make the list as well, for whoever wants to undertake that task.

Already done plenty of advertising in-game, but if you're looking to buy some players, Forest have a good number available in an attempt to clear debt before the start of the season.[/quote']

In the BLOG AWARDS

Both INIESTA and BALE made it into season 11 TEAM OF THE YEAR

(Quality season for both)

BALE was also in season 10 TEAM OF THE YEAR

SEASON 10 & 11 TEAM OF THE YEAR

I thought Andres Iniesta would be the most prolific stat machine in 7046...then I saw Gareth Bale's stats...188 assists!?! That's just crazy! Well done Ben for getting that much out of him. Then again' date=' kind of lucky that he was already at Spurs from the very start of the setup ;)

Already done plenty of advertising in-game, but if you're looking to buy some players, Forest have a good number available in an attempt to clear debt before the start of the season.[/quote']

Don't forget Di Natale off the insane stats list - 154 goals and 100 assists. Legend.

Some of the overall stats are different to what I posted as I just posted stats that the players have gained at the club they are playing at now, e.g Rooney is 95 goals & 75 assists for Liverpool but his overall stats are 183 goals & 136 assists, I thought it would look better for the m/r post as to how influential they were for current club.

Some cracking stats across all the divisions but tbh it was not amusing putting even the d1 together, Bale will surely get himself over the 200 assists this season what an awesome player he has been for Spuds.

My prediction for us is 2nd.

Some of the overall stats are different to what I posted as I just posted stats that the players have gained at the club they are playing at now' date=' e.g Rooney is 95 goals & 75 assists for Liverpool but his overall stats are 183 goals & 136 assists, I thought it would look better for the m/r post as to how influential they were for current club.

Some cracking stats across all the divisions but tbh it was not amusing putting even the d1 together, Bale will surely get himself over the 200 assists this season what an awesome player he has been for Spuds.

My prediction for us is 2nd.[/quote']

Reus has 62 goals for Sunderland so far in the league.Anyway,top work Dan.

Reus has 62 goals for Sunderland so far in the league.Anyway' date='top work Dan.[/quote']

I put it together early A.M so I should have put a disclaimer that there might be errors in the article as I had to do the counting manually in my head as my abacus only works in the P.M. :eek:

In the BLOG AWARDS

Both INIESTA and BALE made it into season 11 TEAM OF THE YEAR

(Quality season for both)

BALE was also in season 10 TEAM OF THE YEAR

SEASON 10 & 11 TEAM OF THE YEAR

Moussa Sow made it too! Sweet :) I believe he made TOTD 4 times atleast this season! Nice one Craig.

Shoots are everywhere!

B)

Hello guys

It's certainly been a while since i was on the forum and i can only apologize unfortunately my Marriage broke down which has resulted in me moving out of my home and i am now living back with the mother lol

It has taken a little while to get myself sorted again hence my lack of activity and me quitting a fair few set ups. I am not going to lie i did neglect City somewhat at the time but i am now in a position to start taking a more active role both with my squad and on the forum.

It feels good to be back :)

The offer for Marouane FELLAINI of Manchester City from Fulham has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The deal came as a shock as It was over and done in 30 seconds of sending the offer , One quick counter and done lol. The deal is 3.5 Million and Capoue.

I dont know if its a mistake , Fellaini is certainly not a guy I go for as I like more flair players but hes a different type of player and I feel an upgrade on Capoue. I will personally use him in AMC. Im pleased with the signing as hes improving under Van gaal for Manchester United but im aware I could be making a mistake too :)

Thanks Steve :)

Hello guys

It's certainly been a while since i was on the forum and i can only apologize unfortunately my Marriage broke down which has resulted in me moving out of my home and i am now living back with the mother lol

It has taken a little while to get myself sorted again hence my lack of activity and me quitting a fair few set ups. I am not going to lie i did neglect City somewhat at the time but i am now in a position to start taking a more active role both with my squad and on the forum.

Great to have you back in here mate. A bit more class coming back in compared to all the clowns.

Hello guys

Good to see you back, buddy

7046 will be enhanced for a change

btw, The blog missed your quality articles as well

Very exciting times at Fulham at the moment , With Fellani coming into the midfield battle we are going to be stronger than we have ever been.

I have possibly the worlds best GK in David de gea who has been amazing for me since I brought him. I sold Luke shaw which was a nightmare decision and I can 100% say that I made the right choice today. Brilliant transfer and I love De gea :)

The defence is very strong but slightly weaker in terms of depth but I will look for a CB and if not I will keep using Lascelles again as hes one for the future too massive fan of his.

Very excited about the midfield with Adama Troare being my biggest known talent and will be a big star , Benassi who I really rate at Torino but again ive had to wait a long time but Felipe Anderson is showing what a great talent he is at Lazio. Very happy to have kept him for 4 years to see him at his stage now and its very likely Millwall will be his last spell out on loan.

As Danny and Valencia will be sold to Birmingham at the end of their respective TBs so I will make room to fit Adama and Anderson in by the start of next season :)

Its been quite a turnaround since not to long ago we were going down , going no where with the squad and I was on the verge of quitting. Im now more excited than ever coming into this season. :)

I want to thank Luis and everyone else for helping me to get to this stage :)

I have no idea why, but I thought I would look at the real life leagues my players play in. To see if there were any strong pattens mainly. The answer is...not really, but I thought I would share anyway:

Blackburn squad

....... 1st team.... Youth team

Spain....... 4........... 4

Italy........ 4........... 3

EPL... ...... 3........... 4

Germany... 2........... 2

Holland .... 2........... 0

Brazil........ 1........... 2

Russia...... 1........... 0

Ukraine..... 1........... 0

France...... 0........... 2

Portugal.... 0........... 1