• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dom Latouche

• Jooles

• sirmarkhughes

• craig

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread LATEST ARTICLE ADDED TO THE BLOG... ENGLISH CHAMPIONSHIP 7046'S TOP 25 LEAGUE GOAL SCORERS http://www.ec7046-blog.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/english

English Championship 7046(51429) Set Up Creator (Aaron Duffy) Game World Id : 51429 Clubs Taken 80/80 (100%) Welcome to one of the most active and competitive Set Ups on Soccer Manager.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Posted Images

Glad to see' date=' I thought you-know-who was going to grab them and start another demolition job.... :rolleyes:[/quote']

I might demolish them, but it certainly won't be intentional...

Had a look and there's some money in the bank, but the wage bill compared to income is massive.

There's only 5 guys in my side not under a transfer ban, so I'll have to make do with what I have for a while.

Looking forward to playing in what looks like a great GW.

Dependant on how the game count works

This week I will play my 600'th game' date=' either against AS Monaco in the Champs League, or away at Foolham in the Prem :D[/quote']

Well done Old Man, next thing you know they will be handing you a lollipop to help guide the kids over the road.

Away for a week and come back to carnage, a 2-1 defeat to West Brom and a 1-0 defeat to Porto, hmm.

Have they made changes to the match engine? Because Shack won a game haha.

Well done Old Man' date=' next thing you know they will be handing you a lollipop to help guide the kids over the road.

Away for a week and come back to carnage, a 2-1 defeat to West Brom and a 1-0 defeat to Porto, hmm.

[b']Have they made changes to the match engine?[/b] Because Shack won a game haha.

Cheers mate :D

And I suspect yes, have done for a few weeks

Well done Old Man' date=' next thing you know they will be handing you a lollipop to help guide the kids over the road.

Have they made changes to the match engine? Because Shack won a game haha.

Because Shack won a game haha.

LOL!!!

Hi Everyone,

Just wondering is there still a waiting list to sign up to for this GW.

I took quite a few months away from SM after a number of my teams were deleted by a friend one of them included Doncaster Rovers in 7046 (managed for over a year i think) and after picking up some random teams from other GWs and getting a couple back from others i lost the love for SM but in the last week or so ive been active near enough every day and have re found the love for the game.

So if its possible would love to be on the waiting list for a side in here again.

Hi Everyone' date='

Just wondering is there still a waiting list to sign up to for this GW.

I took quite a few months away from SM after a number of my teams were deleted by a friend one of them included Doncaster Rovers in 7046 (managed for over a year i think) and after picking up some random teams from other GWs and getting a couple back from others i lost the love for SM but in the last week or so ive been active near enough every day and have re found the love for the game.

So if its possible would love to be on the waiting list for a side in here again.[/quote']

We don't have a waiting list anymore

Watford 2-0 Tottenham

A disappointing result and one that I don't think we should have been on the receiving end of, but fair play to Watford, and their goalkeeper especially! They made the most of their chances, whilst we were wasteful with all of our nine shots on target. Morrison and Peluso with the goals. Good game, Tiger. Well done :)

With that result, our unbeaten start is now over.

Northampton 0-3 Walsall

J.TERRY 27

R.LUKAKU 36

D.WELBECK 61

Great result as we head to a very strong Northampton side and come away with all 3 points. JT got his first goal in a Walsall shirt to top off a MoM performance and give Saddlers fans a glimpse of what to expect from the new skipper. Only down side was a red card for Dembele so with Matic out injured it's likely Allen will have to step in for the visit of Man City.

Watford 2-0 Tottenham

A disappointing result and one that I don't think we should have been on the receiving end of' date=' but fair play to Watford, and their goalkeeper especially! They made the most of their chances, whilst we were wasteful with all of our nine shots on target. Morrison and Peluso with the goals. Good game, Tiger. Well done :)

With that result, our unbeaten start is now over.[/quote']

Thanks Newman I was definitely happy with the result . I like to think Watford won because of our tactics and not just luck; I decided to go on attack early doors and if we took the lead (which we did), we would pull back and let Spurs do what Spurs do attack, and hopefully of pick up another goal or 2 on the counter, which again we did. I agree the goalie had a good game, which he has all season so far, since his purchase preseason but he wasn't our best player and I think it was just a good performance all round.

Thanks Newman I was definitely happy with the result . I like to think Watford won because of our tactics and not just luck; I decided to go on attack early doors and if we took the lead (which we did)' date=' we would pull back and let Spurs do what Spurs do attack, and hopefully of pick up another goal or 2 on the counter, which again we did. I agree the goalie had a good game, which he has all season so far, since his purchase preseaso he wasn't our best player and I think it was just a good performancen but all round.[/quote']

Absolutely! Sorry if I made it sound like the win was all down to your goalkeeper. That wasn't my intention at all :)

Absolutely! Sorry if I made it sound like the win was all down to your goalkeeper. That wasn't my intention at all :)

No Newman, you didn't make it sound like that, you're always a good sport; but I, having had many results, especially this season with AC Milan in Gold Championship 1, where I had the better team on paper, having more possession shots etc in game and then losing with the opposing teams goalie getting man of the match, just wanted to put forward a case for Watford winning with a tactical game.

No Newman' date=' you didn't make it sound like that, you're always a good sport; but I, having had many results, especially this season with AC Milan in Gold Championship 1, where I had the better team on paper, having more possession shots etc in game and then losing with the opposing teams goalie getting man of the match, just wanted to put forward a case for Watford winning with a tactical game.[/quote']

You see, I just didn't agree with that. I think it's a lie :rolleyes:

Just joking, it was a great tactical performance. Well done again.

You see' date=' I just didn't agree with that. I think it's a lie :rolleyes:

Just joking, it was a great tactical performance. Well done again.[/quote']

Mate I am not sure if it is just luck in this game but when I'm winning I always put it down to tactics and when I'm losing its the match engine that is just rubbish!!

Mate I am not sure if it is just luck in this game but when I'm winning I always put it down to tactics and when I'm losing its the match engine that is just rubbish!!

Hey, you have to feel like the Jose Mourinho of SM every now and again. I tend to stay quiet when it comes to the match engine being faulty debate, as it would sort of be a way of me admitting that I've been lucky and am not a tactical genius :D